Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Wow Now D3 Has Started Insulting Itself!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Did you guys hear that ? Today when Taani was all " Mein ab iss sab se nahi bhagungi blah blah " that girl in the background said " Aisa lagta hai ki kisi saas bahu serial se aayi hai...bechaari abla naari..pata nahi ab aur kya dekhna padega " LOL Ab yeh hua na khud ka insult?!

And i think Vrinda and KAS exchanged scripts by mistake...Rey was saying stuff meant for Taani to say like " Yeh sab meri vajah se ho raha hai...mein sudharane ki koshish karta hun lekin problems something something.." Stuff Taani should be saying

And how and when did Swayam become the protective bro ? Kabse toh he has not given Taani a second thought..not that i want him to...but still...And what about him getting all worked up when those girls mocked Taani..Swayam was never someone to fight with a girl..What have they done to him

I dont even want to talk about the Swaron sequence...M very irritated...no comments

Oh ya and that beech ka Buddy Project promotion made no sense...M so ditching D3

Edited by D3ite - 18 July 2012 at 8:17am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishasarahluvarshasandhyasandyakshayshettyrukhsarsaiyedPia.Angelsudhi1829meenal04._Molly_.ramya26lov_in_d_airRoHaNmAlHoTrAsreya19roymeeryyTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronanamika143..100littledevilsStolenKiss.medha_is_metaniya_dostiiswayamsharonFate.Intervined.Comics_Music.BeulaSwaRonanjali22Lovenarbhi..Amina..JollyRancher.

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hey yaar there is notthing more to say about swaron. kal ka episode mai sharon nahi tha.TArey ka track chalu karekeliye ye sab natak. And to add fuel to fire the topics about tanha not in good terms. Oh  how i wish I  never lwas addicted to swaron.Cry
Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
seriously todays episode was a waste of my time !!
d3 itself today told the truth , slowly its becoming a saas- bahu drama , and i too think kas and vrinda by mistake exchanged there scripts LOL.
i too say no comments regarding SwaRon Unhappy
todays episode was plain disappointing !! thats it .
Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
will wait for monday looks like tomorrow is also going to be a  brain damaging episode i better not watch...

.like this understanding sharon more Big smile

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

.like this understanding sharon more Big smile

me too Big smile
Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Par swayam ko pasand nahi hai na this understanding sharon. Wo tho baag chalte hai na sharon ke paas se.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHa

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Par swayam ko pasand nahi hai na this understanding sharon. Wo tho baag chalte hai na sharon ke paas se.

True Big smile
He is used siren SharonROFL..he will get adjusted Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHa

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

True Big smile
He is used siren SharonROFL..he will get adjusted Cool

You seriuosly think so ?! Ya rite..the way things are going i doubt it...But there's no harm in dreaming

Go to top