Ruk Jaana Nahin

SHORT UPDATE-WEDNESDAY...my teary indu

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sanchi and students take tarachand inside. Indu's friends asked him how it all happened and he said that he was only trying to save tarachand. Its just a MU which i will clear with sanchi and tarachand after meeting them...tarachand asks sanchi to give divorce to indu...indu goes to sanchi's house but veena scolds him and pushes him out of the House and veena shouts over sanchi

At night indu is discussing over the same topic with his frnds. He said now the MS needs to get clear. I have to make sanchi realiye that she has won but i m happy...

Next morning at unive. Indu is waiting eagerly for sanchi with a smile on his face. When sanchi enters in her beautiful blue suit she sees indu and just behind him a big poster of sanchi over which it was written... "Congrats dharampatni ji. Welcome to the first day at clg after your victory" . Sanchi sees the poster and without saying anything lefts for her class. Indu feels happy that she didnt got angry...madam ka mood sahi h

Indu enters his adda. The postman comes. Thinking his mother has sent him letter he opens it happily and gets shocked to see the divorce papers. He takes 2 min. To realize that seriously they were his divorce papers. First he threw it on floor later with courage holds the papers again and moves to saanchi' home...sanchi is shocked to see indu and was about to close the door when indu pushes it hard and moves forward towards sanchi. Sanchi in fear starts moving backward. He stops and asks why u want divorce. If one chance is given to our relationship then we both can live happily. Sanchi says i want to leave u and u are asking me to save this marriage. A marriage in which u kidnapped a father and forced his daughter to marry u...and more sanchi lectures.indu is heartbroken.

She like her mom throws him out of the house by pushing him. Indu is completely lost and thinks about all their moments together...their first meeting at chai wala house...their hand shaking..forced marriage..tarachand's fall and sanchi slapping him. He was teary and sanchi watched him by opening the small portion of her house door...indu was very sad...superb acting like always

PRECAP
..Guddu and frnds ask him why bhabhi ji wants divorce..u love her a lot...indu in his green kurta says...pyar krte the ab nhi krte...if she doesnt want me in her life then i also dont want her in my life. I will leave her and goes out of hostel room leaving his frnds worried.Edited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zamina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks. I am so sad for Indu.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thks...Sad for Indu😭

Sanchi has become stone hearted🤔

can't she recall any of those jungle moments, how he helped her😍, didnt even a single time, did any wrong to her
Sonali.S thumbnail
me to dear. Feeling sad. But only for few days...its a hint of insa love story

I m waiting for it
Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks for update...IT was such a good episode why sad...its starting of their love story...aur inki  love story main thodha ...rona...bahut dhona...thodhi taqraar...uske baad pyaar hai...

Last scene was fabulous...AD rocks... when Sanchi opened door I felt even she doesnt love Indu...she is habitual of him...around her..even when her father said for divorce...she had tears..

This week trp is increased too...means unki love story ka agaaz hee hai hit hai...
Sonali.S thumbnail
kul trp kya h. Please btao
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

kul trp kya h. Please btao

its not much increase...😆.

last week was 1.09...but its straight 2 week above 1...with Insha track when we will have full blown Indu staying Mathur Nivaas...it might go to 1.7  like in december
Rashmi04 thumbnail
ya ... INSA track will increase TRP ... waisay 1 02 is also nt bad.
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashsharma40

ya ... INSA track will increase TRP ... waisay 1 02 is also nt bad.

1.12  not 1.02 just its vast imporvement otherwise during their fight it was stucked at .7-.9 at that point chances of it being axed was pretty high...Starplus dont allow show below 1 for that long
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sounds like an episode slowly but surely venturing into a love storey.