Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

It's difficult to find a nice guy- Priyanka

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Priyanka Chopra: It's difficult to find a nice guy

She sizzles in a blue off-shoulder floral mini as she tosses her newly acquired auburn curls in the air, every sentence punctuated with a warm smile. Her recent dream run at the BO withDon 2 and Agneepath seems to have given a zing to her steps as she strikes a picture-perfect pose for the shutterbug. Every man's fantasy woman, Priyanka Chopra looks every inch like the diva she is, and with that 1000 watt smile she tells that she is glad to be in Ahmedabad finally, since her last trip to the city during the Don-2 promotions did not materialise.

Life has treated her well for the last few months. That explains that glow in her face as she admits, "Don-2 and Agneepath both did good BO business. Now, hopefully my music career will also take off in another few months when I get ready to launch my international album. Up next are, Barfi! and Krrissh - 2," she says. Does she see herself as a lucky mascot for her co-stars Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan (her earlier screen outings with both in the past have also been commercial successes)? She says with a shrug, "I think I am lucky for my self. A co-star does not work with me because I am lucky, but because I am good," she smiles.

Don-2 and Agneepath both were hits and yet people talked about how Priyanka had miniscule roles in the films. Priyanka says, "If the producer gives me even five scenes, I will do justice to them. I had eight scenes in Kaminey which is lesser than my screen time in Agneepath. Yet people liked the film and loved my chemistry with Shahid (Kapoor). Big budget films belong to the heroesDon-2 is a SRK film, Agneepath or Krrish are Hrithik films. But the upside is I also get to do films like Fashion, Saat Khoon Maaf or Kaminey. If I do only meaningful cinema then people will ask me why I am not doing big budget films. It's a great time to be part of the industry now, as I get to do a mix of both kinds of cinema." 

There are on-off rumours linking Priyanka with Shahid. What's the current update on their relationship status? "Shahid's one of the nicest guys I've met in my life. We hardly have a moment where we get bored of each other."

How does she define 'nice'? "A nice guy is someone who puts other people before him andrespects everyone. He has to be thoughtful, sensitive and intelligent. How many people do that? It is difficult to find genuine guys today who are kind-hearted and believe in giving. Very few guys are 'nice' that way," she says.

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 18 July 2012 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

"I think I am lucky for my self. A co-star does not work with me because I am lucky, but because I am good," she smiles.

Jungli billi meows at another CatEvil SmileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeShayu.fire_gun

lastairbender Senior Member
lastairbender
lastairbender

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

"I think I am lucky for my self. A co-star does not work with me because I am lucky, but because I am good," she smiles.

Jungli billi meows at another CatEvil SmileLOL

Yes aaj kal ache  billa milte kahan haiLOL
MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
^ Thats a clear dig at Sallu's jigar ka tukda WinkLOL

Mehr-k

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thats why u easily fall for  ABCD... Stern Smile perhaps they were not nice at all !!!LOL 

Keep----------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDefire_gun

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Try unmarried guy.

Edited by New_nova - 18 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeKWRocks.cs-07bhanganShayu.EnycedollKai.-koiza-fire_gunAngel-likeDevil

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lolz that's what every mother says who is looking for a good suitor for her daughter! Unhappy...reality struck PC???!!Shocked

Edited by Kai. - 18 July 2012 at 10:55am
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
even if it wa sa dig..
what can he do.. she is not working with him not even depending on him..
Wink
Originally posted by MaSqUeRaDe

^ Thats a clear dig at Sallu's jigar ka tukda WinkLOL

Mehr-k

Go to top