Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali's interview made me think this :P (Page 2)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
arhi fan groups is very vast starting from 5 to 80 of age group. If a girl of 10 year old or even 15 year old is sending a hate mail to DB, its just the immaturity. May be its a little difficult for the young soul to understand the difference between reel and real life. Hate mails and love mails are parts and parcels of an actors life. Just that they have to filter their inbox wisely. I think abhaas has done a good job with it.

Infact it is an acknowledgement for DBs work. See she is touching few chords with audiences. They are thinking about her character be it in a negative or positive way. But she is able to reach the audience.

Note: In anyway I do not support hate mail syndrome and i do not do it personally. But its something which can not be controlled considering the young or immature crazy fans we have. So better take it in a sporty way

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Yah poor Abbas !!!
avar rhomba nallavar dan !!!

divvk

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
"evalo adichalum thaangaraan, ivan rhomba nallavan" 
ROFLROFL

Poor abhaas..Tongue

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i agree! she was sad may be lolz! but i think we should be this much mature to understand the difference between actors and characters.. this mixing specially comes in terms of negative characters or the character which looks the haddi in the kabab.. even Lavanya was bashed.. i remember people commenting on her profile saying that pls leave go away and all that! though i am kinda fed up with Anjali but i love Daljeet! never wanted her to leave. after her interview i just hope that whatever she is saying is right and i understand. but kya karron dil to bacha hai and after so much when this baby heart doesnt get the desired ArHi moments i feel bad and end up blaming the person who seems to be the reason to me!
i think she should take some tips from Abhas now ROFL
ROFL ya, when shyam comes back, i think he will take care of anjali LOL which will in turn pave way for abhaas to give tips to anjali on how to overcome bashing/hatred LOL
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Poor Abass ur very right, he is such a nice guy, if it would have happened with Daljeet she might have left the show  and run away by now. She looks really sensitive n nice person too. . Poor them  ppl should stop bashing, better ppl who send hate mails should differentiate reel n real life.
          They love Arhi so much , who ever. Comes in between uska tho vaat lag gayi bhasLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Poor Abass ur very right, he is such a nice guy, if it would have happened with Daljeet she might have left the show  and run away by now. She looks really sensitive n nice person too. . Poor them  ppl should stop bashing, better ppl who send hate mails should differentiate reel n real life.
          They love Arhi so much , who ever. Comes in between uska tho vaat lag gayi bhasLOL
ROFL ya i agree!!! i am sure abhaas would have rofl'd on seeing daljeet's reaction LOL 

Edited by divvk - 18 July 2012 at 8:13am

Chaituv

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

arhi fan groups is very vast starting from 5 to 80 of age group. If a girl of 10 year old or even 15 year old is sending a hate mail to DB, its just the immaturity. May be its a little difficult for the young soul to understand the difference between reel and real life. Hate mails and love mails are parts and parcels of an actors life. Just that they have to filter their inbox wisely. I think abhaas has done a good job with it.

Infact it is an acknowledgement for DBs work. See she is touching few chords with audiences. They are thinking about her character be it in a negative or positive way. But she is able to reach the audience.

Note: In anyway I do not support hate mail syndrome and i do not do it personally. But its something which can not be controlled considering the young or immature crazy fans we have. So better take it in a sporty way
ya i completely agree with you!!! I made this post for fun LOL aap itini serious kyun hai? LOL just kidding.. 

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

ya i completely agree with you!!! I made this post for fun LOL aap itini serious kyun hai? LOL just kidding.. 

*sorry...*kan pakkad kar...

Let me confess... I was discussing the same thing somewhere. So posted it here as well.Embarrassed. did not understand the context. Sorry again dearWink

divvk

Go to top