India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali's interview made me think this :P

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Daljeet was like really sad about the fact that people hate her and she gets lots of hate mails.. when she was telling this.. that too for just 1 day LOL I was wondering how Daljeet would have reacted if she played shyam's character LOLLOL
the kind of hatred that abhaas gets for portraying shyam is like out of thw world LOL in tamil movie, there is very famous vadivelu's dialogue.. "evalo adichalum thaangaraan, ivan rhomba nallavan" ROFL (english translation:"how much ever we beat, he is managing it.. he is very good person ")ROFL
our ipkknd fan gang is very crazy LOL

disclaimer: This post is meant only for fun!!! I didn't mean to bash anyone. If I have hurt anyone, I'm sorry/

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

ishahshasi_26hems88kakon_k09luvvirmanredheartaryacuteJinggleanuamusureesha-x-divine-x-ThreeDschahat128DasGHheidikitty789anyabellDormaHopeleslyInLovemskdscsahadaEvocativeMs.Cheeniprabha75thelondon12345sun2011Kasu4lyfe-scarlett-Aliya_hzsnTheCaptaineyesonmeShegarf71-Raichu--sanika-star_fan1Barundeewani19coronapsycheSidda8sree07RatiGshaaranyasmitarbella39caskerOmNaMaSteOmFAYKHAN29naddiya26.Kiran.Deedeepa1pieryrosesohara-Koeli_Appy-_TheJoker-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I agree that Abhaas bears the most hatred from ppl for his negatvie character. But it's sad that both Daljeet and Abhaas have to face such harsh remarks. I remember a South Indian Telly actress said that she once got beaten up by fans of her show cause she was a horrible MIL onscreen. Anyways, love your Vadivelu's dialogue.  Just love his acting and comedy. Wasn't this quote from the movie "Giri"?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme-scarlett-divvkkooltoadOmNaMaSteOm

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
where is the interview

by the way who will come in between Arshi other than their baby has to face that ,a s in Arshi matter we all are very possessiveLOL 

Edited by naddiya26 - 18 July 2012 at 8:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfesun2011starplus31divvkcoronapsychevijji12bella39NotKidding

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I agree that Abhaas bears the most hatred from ppl for his negatvie character. But it's sad that both Daljeet and Abhaas have to face such harsh remarks. I remember a South Indian Telly actress said that she once got beaten up by fans of her show cause she was a horrible MIL onscreen. Anyways, love your Vadivelu's dialogue.  Just love his acting and comedy. Wasn't this quote from the movie "Giri"?
ya i agree with you!!! it is wrong to bash the actors!!! but, bashing characters especially, shyam is ipkknd fans craziness LOLLOL the quote is from Giri movie only LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

where is the interview

by the way who will come in between Arshi other than their baby has to face that ,a s in Arshi matter we all are very possessiveLOL 

I agree with you.. we, ipkknd fans are very possessive of arhi and aggressive on ppl against arhi LOL
NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
she wanted more screen space so she shud b ready for dese type of comments on her !!!! coz we r way too possesive about r arhi u see !!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204divvkOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluv

she wanted more screen space so she shud b ready for dese type of comments on her !!!! coz we r way too possesive about r arhi u see !!!Wink
she is new to this bashing!!! LOL she will soon get used to it soonLOL and ya, we are possessive about arhi LOL

Edited by divvk - 18 July 2012 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizaOmNaMaSteOm

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i agree! she was sad may be lolz! but i think we should be this much mature to understand the difference between actors and characters.. this mixing specially comes in terms of negative characters or the character which looks the haddi in the kabab.. even Lavanya was bashed.. i remember people commenting on her profile saying that pls leave go away and all that! though i am kinda fed up with Anjali but i love Daljeet! never wanted her to leave. after her interview i just hope that whatever she is saying is right and i understand. but kya karron dil to bacha hai and after so much when this baby heart doesnt get the desired ArHi moments i feel bad and end up blaming the person who seems to be the reason to me!
i think she should take some tips from Abhas now ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1-scarlett-divvk

Go to top