BABIDMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy guyss... i live in dubai so like i practically go to the malls everyday here in which the cast are shooting in. What I find extremely weird is that in the bookstore if you guys notice clearly there are these books of bade acche lagte hain, like the hindi version of it. And honestly speaking this does not give it a natural look. and the fact that they got deported from here because of the permission is crazyy because they took over the whole bookstore. Booksplus has never been empty beforee. and the way behind the counters everyone was standing is just not possible. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆
Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the bookstore u hav mentioned was shown empty to avoid any public problems for da cast 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

the bookstore u hav mentioned was shown empty to avoid any public problems for da cast

exactly
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yar could u also comment in ur fathers day post? please it has quite few comments and we are trying to get more comment but if the tm participates it gets better?
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

yar could u alsocommentin ur fathers day post? please it has quite fewcommentsandwe are tryingtoget more comment but if the tm participates it gets better?

yes plz if u start a topic...then plz be active and reply to the comments on the thread
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very slight diff hai anali in ids maybe alag ppl yaha bhi no commet? where are all aaj?
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Dont know di...its like u and me and few others commenting always...no one apart from a few cares to comment :/
BABIDMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

yes but the bookstore would never allow such a thing if the crew had not taken legal permission to shoot there. 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: BABIDMG

yes but the bookstore would never allow such a thing if the crew had not taken legal permission to shoot there.

all these things dont matter...yar what matters is the story