PRECAP : Heartbroken Indu

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Indu's friend were asking his king about the divorce ..Indu tells them that it's true ...one of his friend told him that you can't give divorce to bhabhi ji because we know you love our bhabhi ...Indu with his teary eyes told them that he used to love her but now he does'nt love her anymore (he luks disheartened) ..Indu tells them that If Sanchi does'nt have any place for him in her heart then why he should gave her that place ..he leaves from there while his friends tried to stop him.

Last part was very touchy with some flashback scenes ..luks like Indu is realising his past mistakes which is good from his prospective ..come on Sanchi ,please look at his bright side ..now he's realising and that's the big point ..come on forgive him babe and please stop mistrusting him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Thank god indu got sense... sanchi good u decided for divorce... otherwise he was heading towards majnu path... hehhehe iam impressed with the precap... woh meri nahi maay uss ka nahi.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashsharma40

Thank god indu got sense... sanchi good u decided for divorce... otherwise he was heading towards majnu path... hehhehe iam impressed with the precap... woh meri nahi maay uss ka nahi.

yep its getting more intresting 😛
Rashmi04 thumbnail
I have never liked his majnu avtar... spoiler says tht he will be staying at sanchi s place and will harress sanchi... lol.. now it is indu way or no way.
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashsharma40

I have never liked his majnu avtar... spoiler says tht he will be staying at sanchi s place and will harress sanchi... lol.. now it is indu way or no way.

i guess Indu can't harass her ..he's realising nd he can feel da pain abt dat divorce..i guess if cv's shows us like dis then it can make Sanchi fall for him.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
see i think harress to nahi karay ga... fights for sure...
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Few days back article came that love will blossom in jungle ..
& now this divorce, fight, hate, anger
not liking this track..
poor Indu, so many times he has to go through this torture🥺
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Indu but atleast he's realised his past mistakes..cant wait for the 6 month INSA track😍
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: faayey

Poor Indu but atleast he's realised his past mistakes..cant wait for the 6 month INSA track😍

same here Faisa ..i hope he won't fight too much with her ..haan thoda bahut chalega😆😆
Spinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Few days back article came that love will blossom in jungle ..
& now this divorce, fight, hate, anger
not liking this track..
poor Indu, so many times he has to go through this torture🥺

Agreed with u @ samarp2
missing INSA😭