Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MR-MM Marriage Situation - ALL PREDICTIONS HERE! (Page 5)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
If Indu or Renu or Rids Mom files complain against Mohan after MM marriage(if) but Rids says in court that she gave the green signal fr it,will Mohan still b punished?

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

If Indu or Renu or Rids Mom files complain against Mohan after MM marriage(if) but Rids says in court that she gave the green signal fr it,will Mohan still b punished?
Y r u baking ur head for this stupid crap.. Use ur head for something worthy.. Sorry jst kidding..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Only wife can complain. Others have no say in it. 1st or 2nd wife has to file the complaint. 

SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Geethu-Janna jaroori hai,mahaan banneke chakkad me na jaane main yeh galti kab kar baithu,me too kidding...
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

@Geethu-Janna jaroori hai,mahaan banneke chakkad me na jaane main yeh galti kab kar baithu,me too kidding...
lol.. Then keep baking ur head .. Mr. Mahatmaaa..

SwastikAshNi

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

Y r u baking ur head for this stupid crap.. Use ur head for something worthy.. Sorry jst kidding..

I dont think...It will go so much legal...As it is just an indian Soap...

Legally...Megha should give complaint against Mohan for begamy...and i dont think she will give anything of that sort...Either Indu or Renu dont have any rights...Even Ridz's Mom dont have any rights...

Riddimma can give complaint against Mohan for begamy...But,As we saw...She was the one who gave her Mangal Sutra back...

The out come of this situation is just one thing...Mohan did an illegal act of Begamy by marrying Megha when he is already married to Riddimma...This Mohan-Megha marriage is in-valid and they dont have any rights to be husband and wife...Any physical realtionship between them will be serious offence and is illegal and criminal...

I dont understand...Mohan being a crime reporter and aware of law...is potrayed as a uneducated villager doing such an act...

Comming to Mohan-Riddimma marriage not being legal...It is very much legal under hindu marriages act...As they have done all the rituals and saat pheras around sacred fire is considered legal marriage as per hindu law and 2 witness are there...Pandit and Rid's Mom...There is no way...they can show...MR marriage is not legal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76SwastikAshNi

sweet samie Senior Member
sweet samie
sweet samie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Does any one here realize that this time Mohan and Megna marriage wont occur.. at the last min .. Renu or someone else would show up and yell out than mohan is married to Ridima... this marriage wont happennn... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

WHEN SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE .. THAN IT'S NOT TRUE..
does any one here also share the same view

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashoo_buttDee_76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Can you please edit your title? No one is allowed to use caps in the forum. Thank you! 

Coming to the topic, I think that the marriage shall be postponed for a while and then the Riddhima issue will be solved. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87madhubansenDee_76Rehana86-Deb-SwastikAshNi-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index