Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MR-MM Marriage Situation - ALL PREDICTIONS HERE! (Page 2)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Please continue to post any speculations about how the MM-MR marriage track will proceed (whether the MM marriage will happen, won't happen, how it will happen, what will happen to MR marriage, who will do what as a result of whatever happens) in this thread only! All related threads posted in the future will be closed.

Thank you.

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76sonu-monuDJ..SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Heart is saying yeh shaadi ho jaaye but brain is saying yeh shaadi na ho-isse mushkil aur bad jaayega..I think nahin hoga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I loved todays episode - but what is bothering me is that Mohan has not come clean about his marraige to Riddhima - I dont think he is going to tell her... and then I think the sangeet will be stopped by riddhimas mom ... so I really dont see marraige ... just a feeling ... hope i am wrong ...

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I also totally agree with you. I dont think MM ki marriage hogi. Mohan ab apni life se Ridz ko nahi hata payega. Bada dhamaka hoga sangeet bash mein for which I am sure and again Mohan would be in the line of fire from everyone especially by Renu the devil Angry
Bana Senior Member
Bana
Bana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Ever since Megha confessed her love, Manav has gone into hiding. Surely the CVs won't give him alvida from the show without something dhamakedar to do, so here's my prediction.

Manav gets v upset that Megha is not marrying him so he decides to do somethign raat-o-raat to stop the Megha-Mohan union, by conspiring with Ridhima's parents (who have their own selfish motive to bag Mohan) and creating all the drama about R's dying dad to get Mohan hastily married to her.

In that case, the R-M marriage was done under false pretences so they should not be held to it.

What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

Bana Senior Member
Bana
Bana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I had just posted this prediction in a new topic before I saw your compilation, but here it is again...

Ever since Megha confessed her love, Manav has gone into hiding. Surely the CVs won't give him alvida from the show without something dhamakedar to do, so here's my prediction.
Manav gets v upset that Megha is not marrying him so he decides to do somethign raat-o-raat to stop the Megha-Mohan union, by conspiring with Ridhima's parents (who have their own selfish motive to bag Mohan) and creating all the drama about R's dying dad to get Mohan hastily married to her.
In that case, the R-M marriage was done under false pretences so they should not be held to it.
What do you think?
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bana

What do you think?

really do not know..have stopped trying to predict anything..as it has always come wrong..Let us wait and watch.
smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
my guess is also inki shadi nahi hone wali tabhi sangeet n mahendi ek grand function ker rahe hai .  waise bhi aise marriage hui to marriage to illegal hi hui na ... i want to enjoy all this but yeh sab galat hai can't enjoy ... but dekhna hai to dimag or dil baher rakh ker ... which is hard with this serial ... ek Emotional attachment ho gaya tha is serial se ...but ... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index