MR-MM Marriage Situation - ALL PREDICTIONS HERE! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

If Indu or Renu or Rids Mom files complain against Mohan after MM marriage(if) but Rids says in court that she gave the green signal fr it,will Mohan still b punished?
Y r u baking ur head for this stupid crap.. Use ur head for something worthy.. Sorry jst kidding..

If Indu or Renu or Rids Mom files complain against Mohan after MM marriage(if) but Rids says in court that she gave the green signal fr it,will Mohan still b punished?

Only wife can complain. Others have no say in it. 1st or 2nd wife has to file the complaint. 
@Geethu-Janna jaroori hai,mahaan banneke chakkad me na jaane main yeh galti kab kar baithu,me too kidding...

@Geethu-Janna jaroori hai,mahaan banneke chakkad me na jaane main yeh galti kab kar baithu,me too kidding...
lol.. Then keep baking ur head .. Mr. Mahatmaaa..
Originally posted by kunchii

Y r u baking ur head for this stupid crap.. Use ur head for something worthy.. Sorry jst kidding..

I dont think...It will go so much legal...As it is just an indian Soap...

Legally...Megha should give complaint against Mohan for begamy...and i dont think she will give anything of that sort...Either Indu or Renu dont have any rights...Even Ridz's Mom dont have any rights...

Riddimma can give complaint against Mohan for begamy...But,As we saw...She was the one who gave her Mangal Sutra back...

The out come of this situation is just one thing...Mohan did an illegal act of Begamy by marrying Megha when he is already married to Riddimma...This Mohan-Megha marriage is in-valid and they dont have any rights to be husband and wife...Any physical realtionship between them will be serious offence and is illegal and criminal...

I dont understand...Mohan being a crime reporter and aware of law...is potrayed as a uneducated villager doing such an act...

Comming to Mohan-Riddimma marriage not being legal...It is very much legal under hindu marriages act...As they have done all the rituals and saat pheras around sacred fire is considered legal marriage as per hindu law and 2 witness are there...Pandit and Rid's Mom...There is no way...they can show...MR marriage is not legal...
Does any one here realize that this time Mohan and Megna marriage wont occur.. at the last min .. Renu or someone else would show up and yell out than mohan is married to Ridima... this marriage wont happennn... 😡😡😡😡😡

WHEN SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE .. THAN IT'S NOT TRUE..
does any one here also share the same view

Can you please edit your title? No one is allowed to use caps in the forum. Thank you! 

Coming to the topic, I think that the marriage shall be postponed for a while and then the Riddhima issue will be solved. 
Originally posted by sweet samie

Does any one here realize that this time Mohan and Megna marriage wont occur.. at the last min .. Renu or someone else would show up and yell out than mohan is married to Ridima... this marriage wont happennn... 😡

WHEN SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE .. THAN IT'S NOT TRUE..
does any one here also share the same view

@shamil has said it will occur n truth will come only after mm marriage.. 
Marriage happening without the truth coming is not really a good thing or is it right. So i'm not sure. CVs always do the wrong thing😡. 
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Marriage happening without the truth coming is not really a good thing or is it right. So i'm not sure. CVs always do the wrong thing😡. 

Cvs ne wrong thingsey dooney ki kasam jo khaa rakhi hai😆 namma thalaila ezhithu