Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I also totally agree with you. I dont think MM ki marriage hogi. Mohan ab apni life se Ridz ko nahi hata payega. Bada dhamaka hoga sangeet bash mein for which I am sure and again Mohan would be in the line of fire from everyone especially by Renu the devil 😡
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ever since Megha confessed her love, Manav has gone into hiding. Surely the CVs won't give him alvida from the show without something dhamakedar to do, so here's my prediction.

Manav gets v upset that Megha is not marrying him so he decides to do somethign raat-o-raat to stop the Megha-Mohan union, by conspiring with Ridhima's parents (who have their own selfish motive to bag Mohan) and creating all the drama about R's dying dad to get Mohan hastily married to her.

In that case, the R-M marriage was done under false pretences so they should not be held to it.

What do you think?
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I had just posted this prediction in a new topic before I saw your compilation, but here it is again...

Ever since Megha confessed her love, Manav has gone into hiding. Surely the CVs won't give him alvida from the show without something dhamakedar to do, so here's my prediction.
Manav gets v upset that Megha is not marrying him so he decides to do somethign raat-o-raat to stop the Megha-Mohan union, by conspiring with Ridhima's parents (who have their own selfish motive to bag Mohan) and creating all the drama about R's dying dad to get Mohan hastily married to her.
In that case, the R-M marriage was done under false pretences so they should not be held to it.
What do you think?
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

What do you think?

really do not know..have stopped trying to predict anything..as it has always come wrong..Let us wait and watch.
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my guess is also inki shadi nahi hone wali tabhi sangeet n mahendi ek grand function ker rahe hai .  waise bhi aise marriage hui to marriage to illegal hi hui na ... i want to enjoy all this but yeh sab galat hai can't enjoy ... but dekhna hai to dimag or dil baher rakh ker ... which is hard with this serial ... ek Emotional attachment ho gaya tha is serial se ...but ... 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MM marriage will happen for sure as it's a confirmed news but before it happens, Ridz's truth will come out. Btw I'm sure that there's gonna be a dhamaka after Sangeet. 

Honestly I'm not bothered at all cause I shall be enjoying MM wedding celebrations with a pitch of masala and drama as I know ki mere Meghan ko ek hona hi hai! 😍
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sab likh rahe hai TWIST hai twist hai but mujhe to yeh TURN dikh raha hai woh bhi U turn ... Love ke baad again Hatered wahi Renu ke tane n all .   
I wish Office waalon ka kuch Use kerke story line di jaati jisse woh kuch indono ki help ker pate . Ridhima se koi umeed nahi ai Shadi to delayed hi hai ... 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yesterday mohan bituwa mann hi mann mein bole ja rahe thi ki wooh kuch na kuch accha kiya hai ki usse megha mila. Haah beta sahi kaha tumne. Magar dekho tho ussne kuch jyada hi accha kiya. Issliye usse double kushiya mil raha hai.doh biwiya joh usse bahuth pyaar karthi hai. Ek megha aur ridhima. Wahh.. Bhaghavan ne tumhe double kushiya dhi hai.. Mein ab yeh dekhna chahati hoo ki thu yeh kushiya kaisa handle kartha hai. Especially when u come to knw abt ur dil se patni ridhima. Usska pyaar ke bhare mein tumhe patha chala tho..hoooh. Well njoy ur kushies Wish u a happy married life..Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
saundarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 GUYS I THINK RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF MEGHAN MARRIAGE, MOHAN RIDS DIVORCE IS MUCH MOREEE IMPORTANT BCOZ IF TAT DOESNT HAPPENS TEN EVEN IF MEGHAN GETS MARRIED IT WILL BE AN INVALID MARRIAGE... RIGHT??????????

WAT DO U GUYS THINK????????

ALL COMMENTS WELCUM :)
siyakeraghav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think shadi will happen and then riddhima will keep coming to mohan's house on some pretext or other.At first megha will talk to her innocently but mohan will live in fear and one day things will come to a head and there may be a showdown ,megha will leave mohan.I shudder to think of mohan's condition after the marriage. He is going to live on edge always.i remember his dialogue in the farmhouse episode about usse khone ka darr.