India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Fights to erupt between Sanchi and Indu

~~~Sweta~~~ Senior Member
~~~Sweta~~~
~~~Sweta~~~

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I just read a recent article from the rival site that says that Indu is going to stay at Sanchi's house after the court orders them to stay together for six months...Indu will harass Sanchi a lot and they will enter into a lot of fights...

I am not looking forward to this..CryCry

Sorry I can't post the article here on this post since its from the rival site..

Edited by ~~~Sweta~~~ - 18 July 2012 at 7:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04samarp2pressuAbsoluvlashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thanks a ton... she deserves tht.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyAbsoluv-Namita-

sweetu_pri Groupbie
sweetu_pri
sweetu_pri

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
dats a bad news...bt i think dat indu is very much hurt nw so its natural for him to do datCry...nd i really hope dat after sum tym cvs r surely gonna  show us some lovey  dovey scenes between INSAEmbarrassed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04Absoluv-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
We cant trust that website na...they even said Love story will kick start with jungle track...which never happen there main guideline of track is usually right ...but not actuall story...

Fighting make sense...they are always loggerheads...harassment is not okie...I dont want that...

But he is gone stay in Same house where he was considered unwanted in last track and make place for himself...

Edited by kuls11 - 18 July 2012 at 8:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04pressuAbsoluv-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@kul ... dont worry indu sab pe bhari hai. Last time situation was different he was at their mercy and this time it is his right.

FaayeyAbsoluv-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thanks shweta...wow ab to indu sasuma aur sarurji dono ko pata lega ye aur baat h ki biwi jara der se manegi...thank god ki wo tiwari house me nhi rahega

Ab aayega asli majaa...indu on one side...sanchi and her parents on the other...apna pyara indu sab par bhari

Majaa aayega.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04Absoluv-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Rashmi fir bhi boring ho hogi yaar.. 
ek to donon ek room mein nahin honge...
2nd no privacy
3rd everyone is on Sanchi's side in that house
4th Indu all alone
5th No siblings for mazaa factor and if Indu is staying with in laws, his friends will also not be around that often
6th Indu harassing sanchi is not in the right direction...it'll only mean we'll keep putting up with scenes of Sanchi gritting her teeth...  plus if he keeps picking up fights with her, he'll be taunted by that stupid veena too...
7th romantic scenes/scenarios nil... no chance of her cooking for him, him taking care of her - sab gayaa bhaad mein...  I despise the fact that Indu is staying with Mathurs

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
lashy ... dekho mujhe lagta hai ... indu will tell them tht they will sleep in the same room tht could be one reson tht they have used this word harress... aur papa toh most of the time os hote hai. I think mathur s house is better than sadanand tiwari s house. indu smart hai yaar aur pls dont forget sanchi ke mum aur dad ko bhi toh impress karna hai.lo

FaayeySilentsoul-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index