Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

If u were Vikram...what wud u do?? (Page 2)

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
TVS should take Sugni to Reva and explain her the circumstances. Then he should ask her forgiveness for hiding the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhLaila2009KhatamKahani

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Vikram's face already looks guilt ridden. I feel so sorry for him. If I were Vikram I too wouldn't know what to do. Maybe I'd talk to Adi and see if we can work out something together. Two heads are always better than one.

Edited by namitagloryz - 18 July 2012 at 12:06pm

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I understand Vikram's position. Right now he is torn about what to do and in his position, I would be doing the same.

The honourable thing to do is tell Sugni the truth. But I think Vikram is still in shock. He thought that his wife was dead and he  announced to the village that he is about to remarry and then out of no where Dhanuma calls him to RM and shows him that his wife is in fact alive. The same night he gets the biggest shock of his life, his would-be mother-in-law sees him and questions him about RM while he is now digesting the fact that his fiance was almost burned alive.

The poor guy needs a break!! After all the promises he made to Sugni, he doesn't know what to do except that he doesn't want to lose her. But with her mother breathing down his neck {Like any mother should} he is just under pressure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyromancefanVinnie79stephhhLaila2009KhatamKahani

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Tell the truth. If I was in a bad marriage and really loved someone else, I would tell him the truth for a number of reasons.

Trust - If I don't trust him to stay with me through thick and thin, only then would I be compelled to lie. BY lying, I betray his trust as well as fail to trust him.

Love & Understanding - If there was true love between the two of us, he would understand. If he fails to understand then I would've lost him already without any further future for us.

Strength & Moral fiber - To be my partner a man would have to be really strong. If he isn't, he has no business being in my life anyway.

Last and not the least - how could I get any happiness in life knowing full well that I'm deceiving all those who love me and those who love my partner. That way I'll always live in fear and lose my own sanity. Truth is a great liberator.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDForeverSHINeestephhhLaila2009KhatamKahani

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I could tell the truth...seriously I would, TVS isn't a teenager and he knows what is right from wrong...can the basis of marriage be a lie???

Edited by Kalapi - 18 July 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009KhatamKahani

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Vikram is only digging his own grave by continue to lie. And now, he has decided to keep lying further, just because his dramatic query on what Sugni would do if Gulabia was right provided Sugni's equally dramatic answer that she will die if Gulabia proved right.

So lets see, for weeks now how many times have we seen

Gulabia in a James bond role
Jiji and her insults to Sugni
Sugni-VS and o re piya playing in the background
Mamas and mamis greed ki barsaat
Vikram-Gulabia showdowns
and the latest Riva begum, her paintings and tantrums

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009KhatamKahani

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
 some time in the life is easy to say truth but hard to bear it.. and very difficult to live life with harsh reality... 
in this case if vik tell truth he will be relax and relief.. but what about sug.. for her this will be demolition  of her all dream and faith.. 
 if i was his place i could tell every thing to her. after all this whatever happens... happens... atleast.. my conscience would have not any burden...further..     

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i would try to find a way to get out of first marriage after providing everythng necessary for first wife and then after marry my love telling my love i m a divorcee. Would have used every possible way to get d divorce though it may sound cruel but for love would have given divorce.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index