Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post pyar-ishk 👏  TVS is stuck in a terrible situation of his own making.  He intended telling Sugni at the right time but G's investigations forced him to keep on lying and now that he has caused a split between Mother & Daughter the guilt has begun eating into him, it is something he never dreamt of.  It is better for him to get it out of his chest, before causing more damage. it should not be hard for Sugni since he did not know his wife was alive.  He did not play with her all along.  Adi & Amrita together could convince Sugni of Vikram's sincereity too.
croziaxx thumbnail
 divorce is not easy now... may be VS would have thought about this but..  G created lots of thunder...  so now if he say to G ' ok fine i have a wife but i will divorce her'.. then defiantly G will say 'if u can divorce ur first wife for sug then what's guarantee u will not divorce sug for another girl.. and when  sug will know she  will also say 'please don't do this for me'..  so what he do ?...     
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great comments and arguments and so well thought out. Just reading these posts shows we've got a show that leaves us thinking...

It is a complicated situation...in essence you cannot blame TVS...He never knew first wife was alive and living somewhere. She shows up and he's caught between the past and a possible future which he wants. He never wanted Sugni to know and perhaps the world would NEVER have known if Gulabiya was not determined to find out the truth. 

Now if TVS tells the truth, Sugni will be devastated...His best bet is to talk to her about his first wife and how she was mentally ill, the hardships and the loss. Eventually he should tell her the truth rather than take her mandir and marry her. TVS is a man of honor would redeem himself by telling her, his love for her is the truth but he cannot demean her into marrying her with such deception. He would rather lose her than for her to ever find out that he had wronged her in this way.

It is is far more fitting with the character of TVS who IS a Thakhur first and foremost. Then he will give her the choice to live with him as his second wife or to leave him.

Perhaps his luck will work in his favor and wife No. 1 will die or disappear once again...but I doubt it. Sugni and Vikram will be separated in about a week...and then we will have to waith three months for them to get back together...in the meantime they will give us smoe nice scenes with them until the big explosive blow up.

Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wholly agree with you Laila.   TVS is first and foremost a Thakur and a man of honor he should tell her the truth. 

3 months separation i can tolerate but Adi-Sugni Jodi no way. 
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: namitagloryz

Vikram's face already looks guilt ridden. I feel so sorry for him. If I were Vikram I too wouldn't know what to do. Maybe I'd talk to Adi and see if we can work out something together. Two heads are always better than one.

yes two heads are always better...but mayb dhanuma is showing vikram the wrong path indirectly?
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

I understand Vikram's position. Right now he is torn about what to do and in his position, I would be doing the same.

The honourable thing to do is tell Sugni the truth. But I think Vikram is still in shock. He thought that his wife was dead and he  announced to the village that he is about to remarry and then out of no where Dhanuma calls him to RM and shows him that his wife is in fact alive. The same night he gets the biggest shock of his life, his would-be mother-in-law sees him and questions him about RM while he is now digesting the fact that his fiance was almost burned alive.

The poor guy needs a break!! After all the promises he made to Sugni, he doesn't know what to do except that he doesn't want to lose her. But with her mother breathing down his neck {Like any mother should} he is just under pressure.

yes the poor guy needs a break now...and some happy romantic moments with his dear loved one.
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

I understand Vikram's position. Right now he is torn about what to do and in his position, I would be doing the same.

The honourable thing to do is tell Sugni the truth. But I think Vikram is still in shock. He thought that his wife was dead and he  announced to the village that he is about to remarry and then out of no where Dhanuma calls him to RM and shows him that his wife is in fact alive. The same night he gets the biggest shock of his life, his would-be mother-in-law sees him and questions him about RM while he is now digesting the fact that his fiance was almost burned alive.

The poor guy needs a break!! After all the promises he made to Sugni, he doesn't know what to do except that he doesn't want to lose her. But with her mother breathing down his neck {Like any mother should} he is just under pressure.

he desperately needs a break and some happy, chill out, romantic moments with his love
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Tell the truth. If I was in a bad marriage and really loved someone else, I would tell him the truth for a number of reasons.

Trust - If I don't trust him to stay with me through thick and thin, only then would I be compelled to lie. BY lying, I betray his trust as well as fail to trust him.

Love & Understanding - If there was true love between the two of us, he would understand. If he fails to understand then I would've lost him already without any further future for us.

Strength & Moral fiber - To be my partner a man would have to be really strong. If he isn't, he has no business being in my life anyway.

Last and not the least - how could I get any happiness in life knowing full well that I'm deceiving all those who love me and those who love my partner. That way I'll always live in fear and lose my own sanity. Truth is a great liberator.

wow nice thoughts...love it

if sugni was little bit older then it wud been different but as she is very young, her heart is softer and she can't able to digest this truth or will try to understand his helplessness to keep it a secret. Even gulabia didn't tried to understand him even being a matured n experienced lady. I think sugni will risk her life in danger if it came or comes infront of her. So vikram had to keep it a secret as he certainly dont want to lose her at any cost
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: drtulika

i would try to find a way to get out of first marriage after providing everythng necessary for first wife and then after marry my love telling my love i m a divorcee. Would have used every possible way to get d divorce though it may sound cruel but for love would have given divorce.

he should divorce reva asap
stephhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Awesome post Sara post

It's not hard to imagine being in Vik shoes cause we've all been there maybe not as extreme as Vik but we've all lied. Lies are like poison once you say it out your mouth it take's a life of is own. I remember failing a course and instead of telling my parents I hid the truth from them cause I didn't want to hear I told you so or have things taken from me as punishment. My fear out weigh my conscious. I succeeded after keeping a vigil on the mailman and intercepted the letter before my parents saw it. Like TVS luck wasn't on my side cause after six months my mom meet my teacher and learn how I failed and made of up the credit. Even though I got in  trouble but was so relieve when it finally came out. 😆

"Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death."

That is TVS state of mind right now he is dying slowly cause he's telling one lie after the other to hide the last lied he told earlier. Vikram has put in himself in a corner where there is no turning back even if he wanted to so the best thing right now it's for that secret to come out on it's own he's never going to say it and in the mean time his will eat at him every moment.

I don't agree TVS is having his cake and eating it too. Where is it written that people don't lie to people they love? Humans being always hurt the ones you love the most it isn't intentional but something things aren't in your control and you have to either find a solution or let it take it course and pray for the best.

I keep seeing  this word Divorce, but we're forgetting TVS is a Thakur not an ordinary man. These people are bind by code of honor that there WORD is suppose to mean something. We also don't know if divorce is even something that can be done in there society. TVS never betrayed his vows while his wife was alive and we can't punished him for falling in love a year after his wife supposing death. TVS has given Vachans before finding out his wife is alive what is he suppose to do with those promises when things are happening to fast and out of his control. There is no denying TVS lie has caused a relation to break and is wrong but this wasn't premeditated but due to circumstances this lie has cause more damage then he ever anticipated.

True love doesn't mean you stop being a human being, if that was the case you'll be Angel living in heaven and not down here on earth.

WONDERFUL Comment Rani...100% agree with u 👏👏👏