khunshaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The car came to a screeching halt. "What the hell do you think you're doing in my car??" said Arnav.

"Your car? This MI…" she fell silent realizing the car wasn't hers.

Khushi: "whe..Where are we?? Take me home right NOW!"

Arnav: "I'm afraid that can't be arranged…I've been driving for the past two hours…I have to reach some place…And why am I even telling you all this stuff? You were the one to get in the wrong car not me. So you got 2 choices…get off my car in the middle of nowhere or come with me"

Khushi : "C..Come with you? WHERE? I don't even have any idea who you are…Oh God I have a job interview tomorrow…I'm dead"

Arnav started driving again ignoring her completely.

"What's the big idea?? I need to go home can you not see that" said khushi panicking.

"And I should care about this because?" he asked her arrogantly.

Soon they reached a gas station and while the car was refueled he went to get something to eat. "You want anything…Um,What's your name?" he asked. But khushi looked away. He turned and walked away. "Black coffee and a sandwich please…actually make that two" he paid, took the stuff and walked towards the car. The car was ready to hit the road and when he peeped inside to handover khushi the food, she wasn't there. "What the?!"

He looked around and saw her standing by the side of the road, waving for a lift.

Arnav: "What the hell do you think you're doing??"

Khushi : what does it look like I'm doing?

Arnav do you really think anyone's gonna give you a lift home??

Suddenly a car full of college students stopped. They seemed drunk to Arnav. "Want a ride lady?" one of the boys said. Khushi was about to reply when Arnav held her by the hand and said "Look this does not seem to be a good idea!"

Khushi: "Oh so you got a better one?"

Arnav: …

Khushi : "I thought so"

Saying this she hopped on and went off with them.

Arnav was infuriated and worried at the same time "What does she think of herself?? And why do I even care" Saying this he started driving.

He had just covered a kilometer when he saw the car khushi went in, parked and the boys had circled something….no someone!

He sped up and reaching close enough he saw khushi crying, surrounded by them. Arnav stopped the car, got off and ran towards them.

"Pl…please let me go, I beg you!" khushi cried. The boys were laughing like a pack of hyenas.

"Let the girl go" said a voice from behind them.

"Oh so you're the hero? Just get lost" one of them said. "Who is she to you anyway?"

"She's my…Girlfriend"

part 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3098493

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JOSH1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow he is going to rescue from those boys
Then probably day told you so!!
Arnavarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo sounds really good
Plz continue soon
Cant wait to see what happena next
Thanks for the pm
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice o.s.
Amazing plz update.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow nyc part.yay arnav to rescue khushi again.thankx 4 pm. .plz make a big update.love to read ua rtosy
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
O cool ... Nice getting interesting ... I wanna more:)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she is mad getting into car with unknown ppl but then arnie is a stranger too but then again he didnt do anything so thats okay
he called her his gf so sweet
this car ride will be interesting
cheers for pm
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
update soon
wow just wow 😳... he dsnt even knw her and still cares for her... love at first sight Arnav Singh Raizada no matter hw much u deny it ☺️

PM SOON 😉
Edited by mariyakamran - 11 years ago