Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Sejal ji! πŸ˜ƒ
seelaks thumbnail
Sejal di, Kahan ho aap !! Congrats πŸ‘β­οΈ

Sugarush thumbnail

First of all I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Nishaji for creating a thread for ME, I mean ME, Seyaani_Billee. I am not great with words and can't post much pictures as am at work but want to say thank you sooo much for the appreciation thread and Golden_Billee will sure enjoy the lovely biryani mmm delicious

Secondly, sorry to everyone as I didn't this thread existed till my dear Laksh and Vishnubro highlighted but hey better late than never

Edited by Seyaani_Billee - 11 years ago
Sugarush thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

Wah wah...One more good news!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Sejal'di !!!!!!!πŸ€—

Thanks a lot Nisha'ji for sharing this lovely news with us!πŸ€—

Thank you so much Farhana, Sorry for the late reply as just found out about this thread
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Cngrats  Sejal aka Seyanee_Billie ..   

New Golden - bie !! πŸ˜›

Sugarush thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Congratulations n Celebrations Sayaani Sejaldi to earn a "IF - Goldie" membership.πŸ₯³So now you're "Golden Billi". πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣

You're my Priya "Motaa" Di Di cho...πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—  It's been always pleasure for me to do your "Taang-Pulling" at "Mithai ki Dukaan" threads. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Listen Guys, I'm running here n there from one coach to another coach of the train.. Buying diapers for little A, Boring aunties at Park, Birthday Parties.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣🀣

You appear in IF like a "Storm" n disappear like a "Cyclone".  I'm bubbling in SURYALand. Hey Maraa Ramji.. SURYA don't allow you to sleep. πŸ˜† 🀣🀣

Here's a Dhokla--Khaman for you.. Yum Yum.. Mouth-watering. πŸ˜‰

All my favourite food in one day, I think I have won the lottery in IF, yipee, Thank you so much Ami for putting up with me in the taang-pulling session and hey we always meet in Suryaland but I am telling you that this I you can have Sandya and I will to with SoorajπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sugarush thumbnail
Originally posted by: wish.naren

wow!!πŸ‘ Congrats Sejal Di...!!πŸ‘ 

Welcome to the GOLDIE CLUB...!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Lets roam aroundπŸ˜† and earn our title to Dazzler soon...!!πŸ˜‰

and I take this opportunity to Dedicate one of the item from "Huffington Post's top 10 list of the 'must eat foods before you die' "

Yeah! You Might have heard about it,...! our own Masal Dosa, known as MD in short...!!

the Homely version!

the Star Hotel version!

Kya baat hai, Vishnu Bro, Hotel walla khana, ymmy that dhosa sure looks delicious, is it specially made by Sooraj from Singapoore

thank you so much you are a star⭐️
Sugarush thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Congrats Sejal..!!

Thank you so much Bharti
Sugarush thumbnail
Originally posted by: breezy

arre wah , yeha tho promotions ki baarsaat ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

Cong Sejal , keep spamming , keep rocking πŸ˜† 

Thanks J - see I am sooo late at spamming but don't worry I am at it now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†