India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Gia scores a perfect 30! (Page 3)

poshtho IF-Dazzler
poshtho
poshtho

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
HAPPPYYYThumbs UpTongueSmileSO..HAPPY,...DancingCONGRATS,.GIA,.Thumbs UpFOR YOUR PERFORMANCE,.Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thenmozhi.kpNihira-fan

---Manish--- IF-Rockerz
---Manish---
---Manish---

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Actress Giaa Manek has been slowly but steadily climbing the ladder of success and appreciation on dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. 

She scored 28 last weekend for her performance to Telugu hit number Ringa Ringa and this weekend he clinched the remaining two points by giving a flawless performance on the show. Manek performed to Bhare Naina Bhare More Naina from Ra. One. The actress, according to sources, took as many as eight spins in the air without holding the wire. Her act left all the three judges spellbound and especially Karan Johar

A source from the production house informs, "While Remo used his favourite catchphrase This is it to praise Giaa's act, a rather curious Karan asked Giaa if she was possessed by Isha Sharwani's ghost during the performance." 

That is an awesome news... WOwww.. thanks a ton ..TFS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thenmozhi.kp-AmalAziz-Nihira-fan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

Originally posted by bhavya

About time!Clap
lol ...

Aye haye bhayanak bhavya ne mujhe yahaan bhi pakad liya!LOL

Anyway quarky is your id right. So its actually you that appreciates Giaa's dance.
wow quarky i liked the name bhayaanak bhavya... Yes quarky is my id lol... Seriously in this post... She will be amazing dnt forget to see her in na bole tum na u will like her performance...

thenmozhi.kpVinder90

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

About time!Clap
lol ...

Anyway quarky is your id right. So its actually you that appreciates Giaa's dance.
wow quarky i liked the name bhayaanak bhavya... Yes quarky is my id lol... Seriously in this post... She will be amazing dnt forget to see her in na bole tum na u will like her performance...

Check all my posts in this forum - I think she's a really good dancer.. rather I think she's a very good learner - just like Ankita. I may not be a HUGE fan of her acting, but credit where its due. I like her dancing.

Infact, I thought her Virgo Kathak dance definitely deserved more than 24. Smile

And yes, no worries - bhayanak bhavya it is Cool Gussa SNS forum mein chod dete hain, yahaan hum dono uske dance ke fans hai.. aur waise bhi there's enough fighting going on in this forum! LOL

thenmozhi.kpVinder90Nihira-fan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

About time!Clap
lol ...

Check all my posts in this forum - I think she's a really good dancer.. rather I think she's a very good learner - just like Ankita. I may not be a HUGE fan of her acting, but credit where its due. I like her dancing.

Infact, I thought her Virgo Kathak dance definitely deserved more than 24.Smile

And yes, no worries - bhayanak bhavya it isCoolGussa SNS forum mein chod dete hain, yahaan hum dono uske dance ke fans hai.. aur waise bhi there's enough fighting going on in this forum!LOL
hey zctually i dnt know to fight or argue properly ion am poor in that... I always say what i feel at that moment i will never attack any post unless it provokes me to do so... Any how u were not involved in personnel bashing thread so i won't even fight with you... Hey good to know u like gias dance, i like her so much...but u made me rofl. Bhayaanak bhavya how did u get my name my mom also says the same thing ... May be ur mind thinks like mom...

thenmozhi.kpVinder90poshtho

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
WowClap.  Giaa truly deserves it.  Thanks for sharing.

thenmozhi.kpNihira-fan

Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Omg I am speechless.. I was so worried about her challenge but she made it.. That's y I like this girl.. Straight forward, bravo, fighting for her rights, very hard working girls.. I just love her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thenmozhi.kpzanish_k.Ranju.Nihira-fan-AmalAziz-

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
WOW !!! Great news Wink !!!

thenmozhi.kpNihira-fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index