Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah ... agree...

mods have to look after such things but they dnt ...they just back the majority 🀒  ... this is what happens in all forums now this forum also 🀒
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

πŸ˜† I thought the name was supposed to be laxmi😳

No they have a goat called Laxmi n servant is Hari  Prakash...
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roxy369

hmm seeing u first time on this forum...

N how will u feel if Hari Prasad(a servant)  frm ur show fell for khushi???

We feel same for Madhu n Mukund...

It doesn't matter how many times you've seen me here.. It aint about me rather the show called Madhubala. And mind you I don't own IPK and Madhubala is mine as much as  yours , ma'am!! If the story demends for that then who are we to question??? Cause we know eventually who's gonna end up with whom. I am not questioning your choice to hate Mukund. My concern is why bashing and namecallings... Is that really  necessary to prove one's point?
Shru77 thumbnail
Dear first of all why do u think there is bashing in Madhubala forum...
We active members dnt have any problem.. we just give our views abt a particular character...

We are always at peace...

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dear first of all why do u think there is bashing in Madhubala forum...

We active members dnt have any problem.. we just give our views abt a particular character...

We are always at peace...

Yeah I agree..I see roxy around almost every day and I've been a very active member of this forum too..so far no bashing or name calling I've seen here...we r fine I think...πŸ˜•
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
LOL then we must have seeing things from two different angles..Maybe the difference is where we stand at...I've seen in many threads that's why.
I hope and wish peace for this forum. That's the only purpose of why I posted this thing. If it's fulfilled then mission accomplised!
Shru77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

LOL then we must have seeing things from two different angles..Maybe the difference is where we stand at...I've seen in many threads that's why.

I hope and wish peace for this forum. That's the only purpose of why I posted this thing. If it's fulfilled then mission accomplised!

Edited by Roxy369 - 11 years ago
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: muraadlovesdd

nice post agree with u

but WE WANT RK AND MADHU TOGETHER

Trust me, I want that too..but let it take it own pace to reach at that point...Let the drama begin, let the emotion flow.. and it's gonna happen one day...
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Yeah dear, we do discuss about the character mukund but not the actual actor..it's just that mb has been surprising viewers lately and few of us think mukund might turn negative later and also because lots of us want RK and Madhu track to start already!! Lolz...despo bunch of fans we r, but don't worry, we are cool...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kanchhi_ thumbnail

Oh really??? If u think u n ur forum  Stand  Higher then plzz go to ur forum.
I dnt think u shud be wasting time here in lower forum...

N yes there is bashing everyday in ur forum, so plzz give suggestions there..

We never have bashers okay... ???

WHAT????!!!!! Why are  you takiing this so personally? When did  I say  this is higher than that??? OMG!!!!! I watch two shows IPK and this. and I love both equally.. Why are you reacting in such way??? I never said or compare anything. If you are entitled to  your opinion then am I not? I said what I saw.. I saw direct namecalling in few threads then I REQUESTED lets not do this... IS that  a crime? I am free to go to any forum. Thanks