Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

-KinRul , Back With The Bang?- They'll ROCK! (Page 2)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i so agree with u sweetprincess52, who said the same magic this couple had in that show will transpire here in afsar bitiya. they tried this with RMJ and we all know what happen. only time will tell
I am not impress

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeninghardballdeebasdSparklesDBalicia.taahir004

deebasd Senior Member
deebasd
deebasd

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

HATE IT !! JUST TO BRING BCK A PAIR.. THEY KICK THE REAL AFSAR BITIYA OUT OF THE SHOW ! THATS WRONG !! 
HOW WILL PARUL EVER BE LIKE KRISHNA !!! I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL GO DOWN LIKE RMJ !! 
MY POV

AGREE WITH YOU 100%. THIS IS A JOKE NOW AS AFSAR BITIYA VANISHES AS SOON AS KRISHNA (MITALI) IS KILLED OFF FROM THE SHOW... SO I GUESS THEY BETTER RENAME IT AND RECREATE IT AS AFSAR BITIYA WILL NO LONGER EXIST

Seriously most of us watch for the way (Mitali) Krishna has been braving the world from her problems. The male lead here is a secondary character, the main is KRISHNA so if she dies AFSAR BITIYA dies ...PERIOD. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeninghardballgmhatcheraruntouchwadi..dolltaahir004

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

HATE IT !! JUST TO BRING BCK A PAIR.. THEY KICK THE REAL AFSAR BITIYA OUT OF THE SHOW ! THATS WRONG !! 
HOW WILL PARUL EVER BE LIKE KRISHNA !!! I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL GO DOWN LIKE RMJ !! 
MY POV

Down? its already down dear and boring ..the trps says it all .. it was important to bring a twist in the show otherwise Kinshuk would have bagged out . just hope for the best :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988aruntouchmadhurirajput71wadi..dolltaahir004

SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

After a very long time, I am in IF!!!, I am very happy to see and hear about the news of KINRUL again on screen.. Though I wanted a new show with KINRUL as main lead, I am content now, its almost like a year, there have been numerous speculations about their jodi coming back!! So, yeah, whether AB, is a good show or not, I will be giving a try just to see my KINRUL's scenes!!!!...Hooo,( I too happen to read a Tellychakker article )

Just hope 4 the best :D
Nd yayyiiee finallyy we'll se much more of Pintooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchwadi..dolltaahir004

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wELL I KNEW MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS SHOW FOR KINSHUK ONLY ! & YES IT WAS ALREADY BORING BUT ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS TO SPICE UP THE STORYLINE NOT THROW THE MALE LEAD OUT.. ITS SAD WHAT THEY'RE DOING ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchtaahir004

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ermm guys i please request you to not to use CAPS as it's considering shouting in the forum.
and Krishna isn't dying...Mitali is to be replaced.
I guess they will show Krishna go under a cosmetic surgery or something.
please calm down everyone as nothing has been confirmed. so just chill and wait for a confirmation

Edited by KinSanj - 18 July 2012 at 10:01am

sweetshan2988aruntouchSparklesDBwadi..dolltaahir004

SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

ermm guys i please request you to not to use CAPS as it's considering shouting in the forum.
and Krishna is dying...Mitali is to be replaced.
I guess they will show Krishna go under a cosmetic surgery or something.
please calm down everyone as nothing has been confirmed. so just chill and wait for a confirmation

Ok Boss :P sab chill maar re hain who knows maybe  i enter opposite Pintoo*runs* ROFL

sweetshan2988aruntouchwadi..dollmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I aggree with Sanju . I don't think Krishna is Dying . Mitali is getting replaced. Letss see .Would just say that Wait for the confirmation . These al are speculations right now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolltaahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index