-KinRul , Back With The Bang?- They'll ROCK! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Sach Mein i am A Kinshuk And Parul Fan but its Un justice to Mitali Nag yeh I even Want to see Kinrul back but Unhappy they are replacing Mitali what does Mitali have to do with Trps When the Cvs are to be Blamed Bringing Parul for trps nah Man yaar Its total Unfair yaar .. i Am soo happy we will get to seee Kinrul buttt feel really Bad For Mitali and if they reallly want to change so Parul will be the best choice to play her Role  yaar ...
Waise Saniha dii seeing you afta Ages kaisi hoo ?
I cant believe you guys are actually supporting that they threw mitali out of the show to bring back viewers when its actually their crappy storyline ! Are you guys inhuman ? If Mitali was quitting i would have totally understood bt throwing her out is so wrong ! Heartless people 
Fr godsake why dnt u hat understand that we r kinrulians ! We want Kinrul nothing else and if mithali is out well its nt our fault ! We got what we were Waiting fr since 2 years
yaar i am so happy yaar. mitali replace ho rahi hai ismain hamara fault nahi hai  but parul aa rahi hai mujhe is baat ki khushi hai . finally kinrul back with bang . kinrul kinrul, kinrul, kinrul.

After a long period we Kinrul fans are getting a good news. We dint expect this will happen. After getting this news waiting to see them back. KINRUL Rocks.
My kinrul 😍after 2 yrs we gt some  good news .i can't wait plzz jaldi ajaaooo
 I sincerely appreciate the support shown by Kinrul fans. I do think that they rocked rogether as a pair in Bidaai. However, let's try to take an objective look at why that was also the case. Part of the success behind Kinrul as a jodi was that Bidaai was a hit because of its strong storyline as well.

As much as I would like to see Kinrul together, I would also like to see AB prospering and do well. My argument is that what's the point of seeing Kinrul together for only a short-lived happiness if they don't improve the storyline and get the show axed.

Besides bringing in parul, what they ABSOLUTELY need to do is to work on a STRONG storyline and not show too much NEGATIVITY on the show.

Who said that a show cannot be successful without too much negativity? Bidaai is a CLASSIC example of a show that had characters with shades of grey but not too much negativity. The show was a blockbuster.

AB CVs and writers need to learn a thing or two from Rajan Shahi.

Finally, I would very much appreciate if they show Parul playing Krishna's character only. I mean they could go in for a plastic surgery or something. I know it sounds cliched and old-fashioned way of replacing the character. However, I personally like the character of Krishna a lot.

Killing a strong character will not send the right message. What does it tell us? Follow the path of truth and get killed. Instead, I would much prefer Parul playing Krishna and putting all these cartoons and villains, and vamps in their place.
Edited by Mohini19 - 11 years ago
Killing the main character is just soo stupid!!! 
stupidest thing ever!! 
Guys Once again i am saying . Plzz CHILLAX . Right Now Nothing is Confirmed So Plzz STOP SPECULATING ANYTHING And Just Wait for the Track to get unfold . We will defo gonna find out the truth . How Much I am guessing Krishna will not be killed ,She will be alivge . We will have Krishna , We will have Prishna . Only Mitali is going (As Per Artciles) And If She is going then PARUL CHAUHAN WILL BE THE BEST FOR KRISHNA .Hope Channel doesn't do STUPID thing by bringing some other Actress instead of Parul (If Mitali is going) Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
I am pretty sure I am gonna see a lot of KinRulian's out here...n yeah incase u guys forgot me lemme remind u all, m Dhara n obviously since its KinRul I had to be here :-D
okay I need to control my excitement...I'll keep my fingers crossed n hope dis news is actually true :-D