Afsar Bitiya

-KinRul , Back With The Bang?- They'll ROCK!

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG *screams screams screams* Parul Chauhan to Replace Mitali Nag so our new Krishna will b none oher thaan our Very Own Parul .. Wohooo How many of you are goinnn crazyyy Nowww?? KinRul KinRul KinRul will Finally be seen together?share ur Viewsss How do ya'll feel now? Time to twits twits twisttt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanhujii aapka darshan ho gye .Kya baat hai ? πŸ˜†. Abhi se itna khush mat ho ..First Let it be official .Intezaar kar thoda . πŸ˜†
taahir004 thumbnail

There is only the TOI article which states Mitali's replacement .

there has not been any other news about Mitali so lets wait for proper confirmation
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sanhujii aapka darshan ho gye .Kya baat hai ? πŸ˜†. Abhi se itna khush mat ho ..First Let it be official .Intezaar kar thoda . πŸ˜†

Official na b huaa toh ham official kardengeπŸ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanhu badi khush lag rahi hai. Yeh confirm kahan hai Parul is coming SBS waali ne to sirf suggest kiya haina
This content was originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Sanhu badi khush lag rahi hai. Yeh confirm kahan hai Parul is coming SBS waali ne to sirf suggest kiya haina

There is an article frm TOI tht Parul will replace Mitali ;)
After a very long time, I am in IF!!!, I am very happy to see and hear about the news of KINRUL again on screen.. Though I wanted a new show with KINRUL as main lead, I am content now, its almost like a year, there have been numerous speculations about their jodi coming back!! So, yeah, whether AB, is a good show or not, I will be giving a try just to see my KINRUL's scenes!!!!...Hooo,( I too happen to read a Tellychakker article )Edited by snowhitepinkzz - 11 years ago
SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HATE IT !! JUST TO BRING BCK A PAIR.. THEY KICK THE REAL AFSAR BITIYA OUT OF THE SHOW ! THATS WRONG !! 
HOW WILL PARUL EVER BE LIKE KRISHNA !!! I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL GO DOWN LIKE RMJ !! 
MY POV
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with u sweetprincess52, who said the same magic this couple had in that show will transpire here in afsar bitiya. they tried this with RMJ and we all know what happen. only time will tell
I am not impress

deebasd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetprincess52

HATE IT !! JUST TO BRING BCK A PAIR.. THEY KICK THE REAL AFSAR BITIYA OUT OF THE SHOW ! THATS WRONG !! 
HOW WILL PARUL EVER BE LIKE KRISHNA !!! I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL GO DOWN LIKE RMJ !! 
MY POV

AGREE WITH YOU 100%. THIS IS A JOKE NOW AS AFSAR BITIYA VANISHES AS SOON AS KRISHNA (MITALI) IS KILLED OFF FROM THE SHOW... SO I GUESS THEY BETTER RENAME IT AND RECREATE IT AS AFSAR BITIYA WILL NO LONGER EXIST

Seriously most of us watch for the way (Mitali) Krishna has been braving the world from her problems. The male lead here is a secondary character, the main is KRISHNA so if she dies AFSAR BITIYA dies ...PERIOD.