India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Diary

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

18 July 2012                                                                                     11 : 30 pm

Dear diary,
Last four years have been eventful.The day i entered dehradoon,everything seemed perfectly fine, i loved the city with my first step on it... snowy chilly and lively,just the way i love.And the best thing,Misha!My best friend,we never asked each other to be one its just...we became.When I slapped her at instant i knew with the smile she held and her joyous face,she's a good heart.
But the same moment made me realize one more thing,not all people are good,and I considered that as an example i'd always take Tanushree,still i never showed my fury on her ever,coz I believe in looking at the goal,not the distractions.

But then,I met abhay,he...he was the same guy who saved me on the hill that day,but didn't accept!why i wondered but later I realized no need to even wonder about him,all he was a jerk.Who didn't knew anything accept himself,i'd call him rather egoist.
On the increasing days misha had grown the best,friend I ever had but a day came when I realize that this bond was not just a connection of soul but also call of the blood.Misha dobriyal is my step sister, daughter of my so called father who abandoned me and my mother,Arnab Dobriyal.
At first i wanted to slap him yell at him and blame him for my mother's death and all the misery i have faced till now,but then i questioned to myself.
"Does it matter now?Does he matter now,after all he did?
And I surely knew the answer.For me he was just my best friend's father and a rich man who sympathies with me,but I have never consoled myself with sympathies and nor I will now,and I continued that unsaid rule n focused on my studies.
When I was dealing with the problems of my past my heart was to create another problem which I was unaware of!
I don't know when but i started observing his every move,every word and every expression.I couldn't help that.He slowly started undo all my predictions,whom I have supposed to be the best jerk became the best human i've ever seen.Though I accused him for cheating Maya,I prayed everytime he would come up and prove me wrong.But,he didn't.He just accepted it leaving my heart shattered.
Although the battle of my mind and heart was won by my heart and the almighty proved him  right,I was wrong and I was proud of that.
As he helped me to uncover the truth,i found him more human than anyone else.
His help lifted my defeated numb spirits to save my sister.
From shock, denial and anger about my father about to hit me,he held me upright.
It couldn't be possible without him to save panchi from such a big loss. She coped with it soon and I was happy about that.
By then much water had flown under the bridge.From being a jerk abhay became a sweet and mysterious guy for me. That I realized on the trip to pandher when we stopped riverside.
That day, I realized that I have fell for him,and fatefully I did that while blurting out that to misha,my sister cum best friend ,but out of the darkness it came out to be Abhay whom i dreaded to tell that ' I love him.'

Edited by ilove99 - 18 July 2012 at 6:55am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinisukusonu525himanshu1990rockstarashuarunsunita_gmChelseaForEverabhiya_kapiPari-GuptaMistiAbhiya-JuniorAngel-abhiya4evrBhataktiAtma.Vidya_luv_SaRunRiasaPaint.It.BlacK.piaviviandsena..juhi..Monami_50Andromeda001bellaaaJarin04Ayesha066Yum_SRMS-meghasharma..tora.tangled.-SexyAngel---peehu--Fearless_Lover-Jwalamukhi-Don_theEvil_Divya_..Bournville..Trouble.bookworm-ALS--flora212

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
double dhamaka today guysLOL2nd postLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
wow kya yeh ff,ss ya phir os hai huh..kya post..
Loved it..u wrote piya pov very well..loved it..continue..

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

wow kya yeh ff,ss ya phir os hai huh..kya post..
Loved it..u wrote piya pov very well..loved it..continue..

it was a random diary of pia which came in my mind and i wrote it yet i guess mai utne ache se decribe nai kar pai the way i imagined the diary.Hmm...you can call it one shot.
thanx.Tongue
Shru_Cherry Senior Member
Shru_Cherry
Shru_Cherry

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
It's Very Nice...Amazing yaar... Clap Clap

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged