Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If Anjali is right... (Page 4)

hopethisworks Senior Member
hopethisworks
hopethisworks

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

He could and should have celebrated it outside RM not in front of Anjali's eyes.
There r lot many places in the whole city sans Anjali!!

Now b4 anybody asks me why can't Anjali go and sit outside RM while Arnav and Khushi were celebrating, then the answer is Arnav and Khushi r physically in a fitter and healthier condition at present as compared to Anjali, so they could have easily gone out.
If Khushi was supposed to reject his proposal of going out then NK could have taken her out and Arnav could have given her the surprise there. With NK I m sure she would have gone anywhere !!!

Hmm was in his bedroom that he was celebrating where Anjali decided to walk in without knockingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
yeah its nobody's fault
mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopethisworks

He could and should have celebrated it outside RM not in front of Anjali's eyes.

Now b4 anybody asks me why can't Anjali go and sit outside RM while Arnav and Khushi were celebrating, then the answer is Arnav and Khushi r physically in a fitter and healthier condition at present as compared to Anjali, so they could have easily gone out.
If Khushi was supposed to reject his proposal of going out then NK could have taken her out and Arnav could have given her the surprise there. With NK I m sure she would have gone anywhere !!!

Hmm was in his bedroom that he was celebrating where Anjali decided to walk in without knockingLOL

Hmm he should have been smart enough to lock the door of his Bedroom from inside when he wanted to share a spl moment with his beloved wife LOL

asmi4you

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wat ever it is i simply cant tolerate anji on screen now...Confused...dnt know y...but i cant...i loved anji alot but now i never feel sympathy 4 her...even i tried hard...in yesterday epi wenever anji comes in screen...i was like...calm down sani...calm down...jst watch the stuff...bcs on monday i skipped anji part fully...may be i have some problem Ouch...more over i didnt even bother 2watch DB interview...dnt know y???any way i love her...i think

Edited by sanja_here - 18 July 2012 at 8:28am

asmi4you

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
the only person who was wrong was Shyam... Anjali, Khushi and Arnav are just his victims

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmasmi4you

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi4you

Originally posted by Harshitha

i dont think i can help u because im clear i still cant sympathize with anjali
i might give u the wrong perspective
i hope someone else can help u with this
what i can say this :
arnav celebrated her bday in secluded spot & not in the main hall of rm so i dont blame him for that
anjali just walked in forgetting that her brother is married without knocking
her pregnancy still cant be seen, its a completely flat stomach 

i can continue ranting

i think you are not affected by DJ's interview
may be its your view Smile
but I think now ( after that interview) that Anji's condition is really bad
and she is more susceptible to hurt

i saw her interview made not much difference to me
she is trying to prove that the character she is portraying is right
not all are buying that
not me for sure
im a woman to but i still couldnt connect with it wonder why

asmi4you

hopethisworks Senior Member
hopethisworks
hopethisworks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Hmm he should have been smart enough to lock the door of his Bedroom from inside when he wanted to share a spl moment with his beloved wife LOL

Yes but I am sure he wasn't expecting a married sister to be entering a married brothers room without knocking Winkespecially as no-one enters hers like thatShocked

On second thoughts that might be the reason she hasn't learnt!!  I think everyone should start invading anjali's room starting with Lakshmi and ending with Khushi. 

Edited by hopethisworks - 19 July 2012 at 1:32am

mpk2011

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Yes but I am sure he wasn't expecting a married sister to be entering a married brothers room without knocking Winkespecially as no-one enters hers like thatShocked

On second thoughts that might be the reason she hasn't learnt!!  I think everyone should start invading anjali's room starting with Lakshmi and ending with Khushi. 

Laxmi ji and Khushi ji anyway storms in and out of everybody's room in RM whenever they please! So yeah may be from them only Anjali got the idea !

Go to top