asmi4you

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

Originally posted by asmi4you

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

After hearing daljeet's interview, the way she explained anjali's problem, i kind of felt for anjali! I guess she is kind of in a problem.
But so are we!
I mean arnav aint wrong.
Khushi isnt wrong.
Anjali isnt wrong.
Who the hell is wrong then? 
exactly what I thought???????????
doubt hai Kya either CVs or hum , or may be laxmiji ROFL
laxmiji hi chhupi rustam hai LOLLOLLOL
asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

i wanna say one thing now..
no one is wrong...Smile
may be you are correct Smile
but still unable to digest it Confused
-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Till one extent I can still try to understand her changed feelings for khushi..she gets the 'benefit of doubt' of being a human here!! and also she n khushi dsnt share any kinda life-long relationship..so she can very well hate her..agreed!!

But where I get surprised is..how can she give a waiver to all the misdeeds of shyam!!! that too when she knows..he tried to kill his brotherShocked This is not at all acceptableThumbs Down that only implies that..all she cares about her own marital bliss n her junk husbandPinch her 'chote' also dsnt matter to her at allOuch

Edited by -Anks- - 18 July 2012 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi4you

asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

well the more you think about it more you'll get cofused,coz all of them are in pain the situation is full of pain and tension so it's better not to think of it and enjoy the show,and anjali's pain is natural in her place but it doesnot mean arnav is wrong in any sense he lives every moment of his life for his di done everything always for his di so arnav can never be wrong 
you are absolutely right
i think we must not put our brains into chronicles of daily soaps Confused
most satisfactory response
SmileSmile
Smile
asmi4you Goldie
asmi4you
asmi4you

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anks-

Till one extent I can still try to understand her changed feelings for khushi..she gets the 'benefit of doubt' of being a human here!! and also she n khushi dsnt share any kinda life-long relationship..so she can very well hate her..agreed!!

But where I get surprised is..how can she give a waiver to all the misdeeds of shyam!!! that too when she knows..he tried to kill his brotherShocked This is not at all acceptableThumbs Down that only implies that..all she cares about her own marital bliss n her junk husbandPinch her 'chote' also dsnt matter to her at allOuch

you remind me of another question which is roaming around my brain that
whether Anji still trusts snake or not?????ConfusedConfusedConfused
gosh so many questions not good for healthDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi4you

Originally posted by -Anks-

you remind me of another question which is roaming around my brain that
whether Anji still trusts snake or not?????ConfusedConfusedConfused
gosh so many questions not good for healthDeadDeadDead

I feel she's kinda hypnotized by shyamTongue U remember when she when to the hospital and try to abort her baby..? when reason asked..she said in that house nobody cares, loves or respects the "baby's dady"..so she cant keep the babyShocked I was like what the..Angry hw can u claim things like respect n love for ur husband after all he has done to ur family!!! And dont dare use that poor unborn kid as a tool to blackmail ur brotherPinch Then again that red rose bouquet scene..how can an woman have such a smile on her face..thinking abt a husband who has betrayed her like this n abandoned her wid his babyOuch 

Dont know why they wanna show anjali like this..and where they will end this!Sleepy

Edited by -Anks- - 18 July 2012 at 10:10am
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

After hearing daljeet's interview, the way she explained anjali's problem, i kind of felt for anjali! I guess she is kind of in a problem.
But so are we!
I mean arnav aint wrong.
Khushi isnt wrong.
Anjali isnt wrong.
Who the hell is wrong then? 

I think nobody is wrong. It is just the circumstances are like that..
From what I have seen, Anjali keeps getting this FB where Arnav tells her that she is the most important thing in his life and nobody else matters. So, now probably Anjali feels that when she is feeling low (bcos of Khushi as she doesn't believe that her husband has cheated) her little brother is giving importance to that same Khushi and not her..  

Go to top