Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Please Read..This is for you Daljeet

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
SmileHey Guys .. Kashish here Big smile

Ok so I'm requesting everyone in this forum or whoever supports me to like or comment on this post

What's the post is about???LOL

Well It's to appreciate Daljeet Bhanot>>>>
Star
An extremely brilliant actress
An exceptional artist
From what I've heard, An amazing wife, friend and an overall caring and nice human being
Clap
I've posted this, and whatever support I get, to show Daljeet how much we love her acting and we seriously do not blame her for anything..anything at all.

Well guys apparently she's been getting a lot of hate mailShocked and is upset and she has every right too. So I want you guys, my fellow mature forum friends to show support and comment and like to show her that we REALLY don't hate her, so she feels better. I know some of the actors go on india forums and hopefully they see this.Smile

Let me clarify that: we DO NOT HATE daljeet, yes we have issues with Anjali , the CHARACTER, which is totally FICTIONAL.. 
...and you know Anjali as a character is justified too in some ways. Some can relate, some can't. I personally can't but hey, like there are different types of people in the world. Now about Anjali: well everyone goes through insecurities, she too did... when she looks at Khushi, what did her love lack? what "kami" did she have? Maybe she will feel insecure about her leg.. we don't know.. thats left to the CVs and hopefully they deal with properly and if they don't, then haven't they given us sooo many ArHi moments.. For the sake of those moments, can't we give them some time and some of our patience... Pleaseee 

So I heartly request everyone to please show their support for Daljeet and appreciate her by liking or commenting and hopefully our wishes and support reach her. 
Thank you
SmileSmileSmile
SmileSmileSmile

*EDITED*

OMGGGShocked This is the heights.. Like some of the posts I'm reading.. about rumours about Daljeet.. People getting confused with Daljeet and Anjali.. Like get it right people Anjali is a CHARACTER.. and totally FICTIONAL!!.. If people support me in this, please like or comment with your views.. I don't mean to offend anyone.. but people need to step back and breath.. Its just a show.. An amazing one, yes, but just a show.. there will be twists.. and sometimes PH has to give the leads some time to relax and maybe fill time with other support.. The show did start off with the idea of the brotherly sisterly bond... along with the nafrat pass ane na de, mohabbat door jane na de.. we need to understand that Anjali is a very pivotal role in this show.. and we need to live through this twists.. I request everyone to please calm down..We don't know what's the truth as well with all these rumours.. Please guys if you agree with me, comment and give me your views.. and Keep the support going. If anyone has Daljeet's email, please send this link to her so she knows that she does have fans that understand.. Please show your support if you agree.. Thanks guys Smile

Edited by kashish_s2 - 19 July 2012 at 1:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bindu3563LaSaRoRiipkknd159Sakunikakon_k09...pinky...zeefan 1ShyJiJOSH1Crazy44umkaykayFawadiliciousstarry66dimple288rockingcoupleshilparoxxsayli_sarunmusicfan5kooltoad

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Smile
mystic@ Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i like her since santaan times... she has grown as an actress.. lov her as anjali too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1shilparoxx

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I Smilelike daljeet a lot.  She gave life to the cute sister anjali.  The track right now is the way it is and you have to admit daljeet is doing total justice to this sad anjali too.  love u Daljeet just as I like Barun and Sanaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I love Daljeet a lot.  She gave life to the cute sister Anjali.  I loved her when she was happy and I love her when she is sad.  The current track requires her to act weepy so what ?  In fact she is doing full justice to the current track.  Love u Daljeet.  Keep up ur good work.
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the support I got.. Ofcourse please keep the support going.. Thank you again.. I have updated the post.. do read :) and I shall keep updating with my views Big smile
ipkknd159 Newbie
ipkknd159
ipkknd159

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
luv u daljeet...u knw whenever i think abt a sweet sis always ur(anjalis) face come into my mind...whatever is the current track u r doing 100% justice to it...luv anjali a lot...
sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thanl u sooo much for this post!
Yes she is a fab actress friend and human being!
Love u alot daljeet u r the best !
And dont pay attention to bashers they r jusr not thinking straight there was s reason why we didnt wanted to replace anji and that was u!
Coz anji is daljeer and daljeet is anji!

Go to top