Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet/Anjali (Rangmunch) she is right u know...

Kashish_sweet Goldie
Kashish_sweet
Kashish_sweet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I just wanted to say that I completely agree with Daljeet and people should really stop sending her hate mails. She's a professional just doing her job.
I think the reason some people were pissed was because they think Anjali's breakdowns are affecting ArHi scenes.
Lets be thankful that we are atleast getting some amazing ArHi scenes after a long wait.
and Daljeet was right. A person who goes through so much, her life changes in an instant, its only natural for Anjali to feel that way.

Daljeet I just wanted to say that we love you, and that you are doing an amazing job. There's a reason why we wanted you to stay; beacause you are the best Anjali there could ever be. We are proud of you.

To the whole cast, keep up the good work. We appreciate how hard you guys are working to bring us a good show :)

Edited by Kashish_sweet - 18 July 2012 at 6:45am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-Natashaa-Only4DilishSara.Khanirene95naiduMonsifa321mogu_togupasbarunarshi1986bhumi16dasudisaArchu61roumiBlueSpiritMissPunjabideeptha93disco_divasun2011srain10KaranShilpa:)kooltoadmusicfan5sayli_sarunindi52...Rapunzel...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

roumi Senior Member
roumi
roumi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u..i am enjoying the scenes me..and i understand what anjali is going through..what i dnt understand is how can so many of us cant understand her specially those who have followed the series from the beginning
in her place i would have been totally shaterred..Ouch

i dnt like to see her crying all the time but its part of Anjali. thats what makes her and Arnnav bond more stronger the way she is..anw thats my opinion..Smile

and its part of Daljeet role, she is a fantastic actor so why hating her.??..
me i love her..

Edited by roumi - 18 July 2012 at 6:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashish_sweetKaranShilpa:)kooltoad

Kashish_sweet Goldie
Kashish_sweet
Kashish_sweet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
dont u guys agree?
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I agree! even though I get annoyed at Anjali - Daljeet is awesome! and she is doing full justice to her character. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashish_sweetKaranShilpa:)

Kashish_sweet Goldie
Kashish_sweet
Kashish_sweet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
yeah she justified her role amazingly...and we should really appreciate that she's taking all of that in a positive way. and the most important point is that she's just doing her job which we wanted her to keep doing in the first place. lets respect that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roumikooltoad

Kashish_sweet Goldie
Kashish_sweet
Kashish_sweet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thanks for supporting her guys. i really thought she needed to know that we still love her and that we understand her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
angry on cv  why cv celebrate such big thing kkg bday now if anji is sad  sooo cv never let kkg happy anytime smbad thing or twist alwayss ruin kkg happinessAngry
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Clap

Go to top