-Deblina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Samir's few of Fundamental authority..

Samir Soni: "I believe what is moral or immoral is an extremely personal decision. No group of people has the right to force their value system on us unless an individual's action inconveniences others or obstructs someone's fundamental rights."
Its a small stuff of his idea I got from the net,thought to share..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs DL
love u loads sammy 😳
great thought of his! he is so down to earth that every time read his interviews or watch it, i fall for him even more! tfs
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said, Dear Sammy! 

These are the zillion small reasons why we love you!
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great to know Samir is not judgmental and respects every one's views on morally and immorality👍🏼 Love you for all your goodness Samir☺️
-Deblina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Great to know Samir is not judgmental and respects every one's views on morally and immorality👍🏼 Love you for all your goodness Samir☺️

Exaaaccctly! same thought Rani di..He is very matured and sensible man wid so much interesting sides to know..😍
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Deblina-

Exaaaccctly! same thought Rani di..He is very matured and sensible man wid so much interesting sides to know..😍

Deblina - You are one of the luckiest people to have known Samir on personal basis. I am very happy and proud to have known people who know Samir. He indeed seems like a sensible and mature person. Love you Samir for just being you☺️
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rani

Deblina - You are one of the luckiest people to have known Samir on personal basis. I am very happy and proud to have known people who know Samir. He indeed seems like a sensible and mature person. Love you Samir for just being you☺️

i second ur words rani didi😳