Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Can Vikram be Anjaan??? (Page 4)

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkfroth

<font size="2">i think its rajat cuz dat makes most sense!!</font>
<font size="2">mebbe he was a diffrent person bfore ..n he wrote all this long tym before...</font>
<font size="2">n now ram has got th stuff published!!!!Tongue</font>
<font size="2">sorry if sounds convulated...but th CVs r feeding us such stuff rite now so...!!!!LOL</font>

well good logic. It can be rajat. Thats the reason he hates the book just as his love life. And coz priya loves and stocks his books, he gets worked up seeing priya everytime. Well so, it could be rajat.

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ok my two cents:
  1. rajat : i dnt thnk he is anajan, ram knows who anjan is and if it was rajat then all the convo of ur stupid anjan y u dnt get anjan thoughts or hte books would be pretty stupid no?
  2. ram: if he is anjan then who did he call for permission? i guess he manages the identity of anajn as doesnt want attention , thus rahul believes him to be anjan hence they came to his room expecting it to b anjan
  3. vikram: nah preleap se pata tha it was someone else
  4. neha: nope cant write romantic books- detective and investigative sure LOL
  5. soumya: more chances. busy so ram handles her accounts and marketing, dst want to make appearances rm is her adviser point of contact
  6. sudhir: na he can only write sad books
the funniest would be return of mama as anjan Shocked or betttr still sid reforms and comes as anajan ROFL

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

ok my two cents:
    rajat : i dnt thnk he is anajan, ram knows who anjan is and if it was rajat then all the convo of ur stupid anjan y u dnt get anjan thoughts or hte books would be pretty stupid no? ram: if he is anjan then who did he call for permission? i guess he manages the identity of anajn as doesnt want attention , thus rahul believes him to be anjan hence they came to his room expecting it to b anjan vikram: nah preleap se pata tha it was someone else neha: nope cant write romantic books- detective and investigative sure LOL soumya: more chances. busy so ram handles her accounts and marketing, dst want to make appearances rm is her adviser point of contact
  1. sudhir: na he can only write sad books
the funniest would be return of mama as anjan Shocked or betttr still sid reforms and comes as anajan ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL You totally cracked me up here ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

alice1234 Groupbie
alice1234
alice1234

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hey can anyone pls tell me who saumya is?? and who is the kid who calls ram pappa? who is his mom??
ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alice1234

hey can anyone pls tell me who saumya is?? and who is the kid who calls ram pappa? who is his mom??

We don't really know who either of them are they haven't been introduced properly yet.. Our guess is that kush is ayeshas son with Sid but probably just calls ram pappa cause thats the only other man in his life and Ram probably takes care of him as his own as for Saumya we think its a possibility its Rishabs wife..
Also jut saw your post in the help desk Tongue Ill post this there too so other that have the same question can see Smile

Edited by ranii.sharma - 19 July 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alice1234leo4ever

shiwani2002sg Groupbie
shiwani2002sg
shiwani2002sg

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I thought it was Ram? Confused
even i think its Ram

Go to top