Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey could it be Harry? 😉😆
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkfroth

<font size="2">i think its rajat cuz dat makes most sense!!</font>

<font size="2">mebbe he was a diffrent person bfore ..n he wrote all this long tym before...</font>
<font size="2">n now ram has got th stuff published!!!!😛</font>
<font size="2">sorry if sounds convulated...but th CVs r feeding us such stuff rite now so...!!!!😆</font>

well good logic. It can be rajat. Thats the reason he hates the book just as his love life. And coz priya loves and stocks his books, he gets worked up seeing priya everytime. Well so, it could be rajat.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok my two cents:
  1. rajat : i dnt thnk he is anajan, ram knows who anjan is and if it was rajat then all the convo of ur stupid anjan y u dnt get anjan thoughts or hte books would be pretty stupid no?
  2. ram: if he is anjan then who did he call for permission? i guess he manages the identity of anajn as doesnt want attention , thus rahul believes him to be anjan hence they came to his room expecting it to b anjan
  3. vikram: nah preleap se pata tha it was someone else
  4. neha: nope cant write romantic books- detective and investigative sure ðŸ˜†
  5. soumya: more chances. busy so ram handles her accounts and marketing, dst want to make appearances rm is her adviser point of contact
  6. sudhir: na he can only write sad books
the funniest would be return of mama as anjan ðŸ˜² or betttr still sid reforms and comes as anajan ðŸ¤£

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

ok my two cents:

rajat : i dnt thnk he is anajan, ram knows who anjan is and if it was rajat then all the convo of ur stupid anjan y u dnt get anjan thoughts or hte books would be pretty stupid no? ram: if he is anjan then who did he call for permission? i guess he manages the identity of anajn as doesnt want attention , thus rahul believes him to be anjan hence they came to his room expecting it to b anjan vikram: nah preleap se pata tha it was someone else neha: nope cant write romantic books- detective and investigative sure ðŸ˜† soumya: more chances. busy so ram handles her accounts and marketing, dst want to make appearances rm is her adviser point of contact
  1. sudhir: na he can only write sad books
the funniest would be return of mama as anjan ðŸ˜² or betttr still sid reforms and comes as anajan ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣 You totally cracked me up here 🤣
alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey can anyone pls tell me who saumya is?? and who is the kid who calls ram pappa? who is his mom??
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alice1234

hey can anyone pls tell me who saumya is?? and who is the kid who calls ram pappa? who is his mom??

We don't really know who either of them are they haven't been introduced properly yet.. Our guess is that kush is ayeshas son with Sid but probably just calls ram pappa cause thats the only other man in his life and Ram probably takes care of him as his own as for Saumya we think its a possibility its Rishabs wife..
Also jut saw your post in the help desk ðŸ˜› Ill post this there too so other that have the same question can see ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ranii.sharma - 11 years ago
shiwani2002sg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I thought it was Ram? 😕

even i think its Ram