Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
WAWAWEWA! (Borat style!) The last couple of lines of the update totally killed it. That was ridiculously awesome. BTW, I love how Dhruv is in on their little secret. When this eventually gets to the family, he's gonna have such a "you guys are so slow" look on his face. lol, loved it.
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really loved it
awesome update
plz update soon
Mehreenr16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaaayyy <3
omg yayyy lol hahah greatt update yaar <3 <3 <3 
thanks update soon :D
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SUPER FAST AND SUPER DUPER UPDATE
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...loved Arnav's sweet gesture and of course the text message was the ace...Thanks for the PM
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
"I've decided to make an amendment to my earlier statement. If you don't say those three words to me by the end of this wedding, I'll change my name. And if you do, you'll have to change yours."

Arnav, sweetheart, that WASNT subtle! And I am glad! :D

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*

Nayika, you are absolutely amazing at this! You make your readers a part of your story and how! Now just make Khushi say it already! *Sigh* <3
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh such quick updates! Wohooo!

And what a coincidence she decides to wait he doesn't :] 
Its all going so smoothly! I feel like something gonna go wrong o.o Wouldnt want that happening! 
sakadafi thumbnail
Love Arnav's response to Khushi's text!!! Her dhak dhak must now be as loud as the bell tower :p
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Of course Khushi will say it and change her name to Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see that Lydia's still your siggie. 

I kind of love Dhruv. How old is he again? Maybe it would be acceptable for me to be with him. I'm kind of surprised that none of the Raizadas are catching on yet. I mean, it's kind of obvious. Well, maybe just to us since we know everything that's going on. But then again, Dhruv figured it out, and he barely knew Arnav. Arnav definitely is "one in a million" though. He's an original, no one else who tries to copy him will ever be as good. And I kind of love that Arnav's laying in bed thinking about Khushi and whether he said the wrong thing and what else he should have said. He's kind of like a teenager with his first crush. It doesn't have to be mentioned that I love the text that Arnav sent. It sounds like something he'd say; business-like, but still romantic. 

Please continue soon!