Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part!!! I loved Arnav teasing Khushi!! That was so cute!! And Arnav distracting Anjali with aakash, that is a total sibling move!!! 😆 I am so glad that you finally updated!!! I can't wait tor read how Khushi confesses her love!!! Please continue soon!! thanks for the PM!!!Edited by KaShArHi_Krishi - 11 years ago
nayikaPM thumbnail
Originally posted by: WiseGirl

Wait, what was this story about again? 😛 Just kidding. Though I did have to go back and reread a couple chapters to remember what was going on. Hopefully she tells him she loves him too soon, but then again, Khushi Kumari Gupta koi kam nahin hai. She'll make him suffer in anticipation. And I'll enjoy every bit. 

Please continue soon!

No problem at all about forgetting the story. I almost forgot myself :P
nayikaPM thumbnail
Originally posted by: freepink14

Latest News : Nayika writes on IF!!!! 

Loved reading the update! Damnit !!!

Note: (Damnit - Just the way Khushi says it , please dont take it in any other sense) !!!  
           And please do read my comment on Page 34 (Same thread),  if you find some free time..

And I love you damnit!

Glad you liked it and I did read all of your comments! Thank you so much, so lovely that you think of my writings like that :)
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love how Khushi is making Arnav suffer, its so cutee!!
Awesomee updatee!!
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great chapter and i totally loved dhruvs comment of 'do they have a younger sister, cuz i fote i might be forced to marry her and complete the set' LMAO 
luckily anjali was too shocked for akaash that she didnt pay much attention to that
nayikaPM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nici0306

Awesome update.. Saw your name popup in the inbox I was like finally.. It was such a relief to reading something from you.. You are forgiven for the delayed update if you promise quicker ones now.. Everyone deserves a break, so do you.. Heehee..

I really don't care about the length of the update.. I always look for quality rather than quantity.. And you have delivered the quality I seek for.. Awesome update.. Khushi's reaction at end was just crazy

Thank you so much! Glad you still like it! Sometimes the update just refuses to be long and I have to settle for a short one. This one was slightly longer so I hope some people who do like quantity are happy as well :)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab update..
Grinning after reading dhruv's comment about khushi and payal having younger sis and arhi phone cone..poor ASR baby ,still waiting for answer for khushi and she is blabbing her own jalebi talks
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gasp! Your siggie is Lydia!!! Don't you just LOVE her? Did you see today's video? "Am I getting boy advice from you?" "Heck yeah, 'cause I'm the Li-Di-Yuh."

Anyways, back to the update. I loved when Dhruv said, "Phew, I thought for a minute there I'd be forced to marry her if they did and complete the set." 🤣 What if Shashi and Garima did decide to adopt another kid that's about Dhruv's age? That would be kind of hilarious. And I loved that Khushi automatically assumed that mamiji said no without even listening to what Arnav had to say. And that she avoided telling him that she loved him. I wonder how she'll tell him... 

Please continue soon!
Edited by WiseGirl - 11 years ago
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I had to rub my eyes a bit when I saw your name in my PM box, ya'know? 😆

BUT, it was worth the wait -

"Dhruv grinned at Akash's whining tone; he knew he would never be that gullible to Arnav's tricks despite knowing him a lot less [...]" - this part really made me emotional, and I don't even know why xD I guess it was the fact that Dhruv feels like he's fitting in with them, at long last and also the part where:"[...]she rushed to sit on the table in front of her three brothers". Again, it's "three brothers' - Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but now it seems like they're finally one unit. 

Aww Khushi, come on! Just say it already! 😆 

It's not that hard, dammit! 😉 LOL 

I always loving reading this FF because it always just puts a big smile on my face 😃

Great update, like always, and thanks for the PM! ⭐️
Edited by MsIPKKNDManic - 11 years ago