IPKKND: It's Not Right - Thread 4: Ch 34-41 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing chapter he finally admitted he loves her!!! Eee can't wait for the next chapter :D
SORRY SORRY SORRY wasnt able to comment on the last part... Didnt get time to use IF...
Ok 1st.. .wat happened?? Short updates?? That's quite unusual!!

UPDATE: BRILLIANT... Tho feel like killing Khushi but she has a point so she's spared... OUTSTANDING UPDATE!!
Loved the update..this is what we were dreaming about...Am afraid even to put in words about my hope of their next step...fingers crossed...that certain Raizada is unpredictable. 

Thanks for the pm..
awesome update...just loved it...
DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BOOM*

That was BRILLIANT Shuheda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The confession was just awesome!!!! Mindblowing!!!! Radical!!! Outstanding!!!!!

And the next chapter was just right. We needed a bit of insight into their minds as well Nice to know how they're feeling.

Now I'm just waiting for Khushi's reaction!!!! Uff!!! This just keeps getting better!!!

Update soon!!!!!!!! And thanks so much for the PM ðŸ˜Š
Awww Arnav loves her! Finally! Why such short updates?? Loved it.. pls cont soon...
thank god he finally blurted it out... can't expect anything else... i thought he'll never say it... so much better than a proper confession... nice one 😊
I just loved the way Arnav confess more to himself rather than Khusi that he loves her. Like it was much needed for him to understand and realize this truth ..
'Right, well yes. Exactly. There you go, that's why we're not breaking up. Yes,' Arnav mumbled more to himself than Khushi as he began to drive again.
and the moments after that was brilliant. Yes i will wait for the acknowledgement from khusi but right now i am really enjoying what's going on in their mind.. It's beautiful.
Wow, he has confessed his love...shocking for all to hear but now can't wait to see how tis will affect their relationship...how will they move forward now??????

Thanks for PM