Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
okay first, this dhruv is a sharp kid! second, arnav is impatient to see or talk to khushi and I like that! lastly, I really hope arnav and khushi realize they are in love and give their relationship a name, one of commitment at that.l!
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, ha ASR knows her well and he turned his phone of so she cud not rearrange - Harvard brain πŸ˜›, from Akash Payal relationship ASR Khushi's own relationship cud change.
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ok I know I'm really late, but I had loads of college work pending...

Anyway to your update - 

Fab as always! I'm loving the progress and the little seeds of insecurity being planted in Khushi's brain are just brilliant. Now she's wondering exactly where her relationship with Arnav is heading. Will he just leave her when he becomes bored or is there something more to it? Lots of important question and only Shuheda has the answers πŸ˜ƒ So please update again soon! And since its not going to be regular updates, can we have longer ones please? 
preetihere thumbnail
The news of Khushi leaving RM reminded me of the initial days of "its not right" where they meet in cafes and stuff...hope they show something cute and normal like that in the show also esp with that weird waiter - table for 2 sir πŸ˜†
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Looks like its time for Khushi to ask for more of a commitment from Arnav, instead of just cute stolen moments!!!!!  Wonder how she will tell him and how he will react.

Thanks for PM
SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute - Arnie desperate to see Khushi and equally cute Khushi trying to avoid Arnav - now when has that ever worked? πŸ˜†
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally I read all 43 chapters ... You know when I thought of Druv I had the same idea as you depicted here 😊... Waiting for update now πŸ˜Š
beccky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NAYIKAAA πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

OH MY GOD.. So many updates in a week.. I'm surely blessed...  πŸ˜†

So many chapters to read after that cute chapter wherein Khushi wants to wish Arnav one last time..😳 and wants to be the last person to wish.. aww that chapter was tooo cute..!!! I was smiling like hell after I read it... as if somebdy said that to me.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

and Finally Dhruv have entered... He looks like Arnav.. hmmm...πŸ˜› and He called Khushi babe πŸ˜† and Arnav felt uncomfortable...😳 "Unbelievable" haha.. πŸ˜‰

neway the point is he apologized to Dhruv and Dhruv knew he was trying to impress her.. hehe..
he is quite a guy..!! πŸ˜›

Ohkay.. so whts gng on with Payal and Akash.. She wants to marry him.. Akash has prposed wow... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

Khushi was dreaming bout them... 😍 β˜ΊοΈ  even she wants to get married to Arnav but... 

So I'm looking forward to their date again... πŸ˜ƒ hmmm dunno what will they plan.. and how they will jointly try to manaofy mammiji... πŸ˜† like Arnav dealt with her in serial or something different already excited.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

Oh Do continue soon.. hope to see these many updates again next weekend... πŸ˜ƒ

I just cant tell u how awsm u made my weekend by giving so many updates this week... haha... πŸ˜³

Chao cya next weekend again.. TC !!! πŸ€—

and thanks for the PMs!!! πŸ˜Š

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this is getting interesting!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Interesting.