Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vkp1989

Agree to u.
I hate negativity and bashing personally towards the person not the char.

Thanks - hopefully we will soon see people starting to realise that the bashing hurts the cast and the crew...They dont deserve all of this for just doing their jobs.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

I am glad that u wiill continue posting ur views...😊

New Generation is different...its not like that they r not taught to respect...But they take what they want to take n leave what they don't like...they don't take unnecessary load πŸ˜›...I am afraid I may be get bashed by any teenager to say thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Sorry Guys..I am not anti-teenager😳..Main bhi kabhi Teenager thi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The reason behind comments more for bashing post is...The intensity of anger is more than intensity of positivity...😳😳😳..So everyone runs towards shouting on that post... But some people also choose to comment on Positive posts...
😳😳

Lol We are both in the firing line from the teenagers with our comments. πŸ˜‰
White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously love you for making such a sensible post πŸ‘.i really hope all the 'bashers' see this post and get some sense into their brain!!
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz24

I seriously love you for making such a sensible post πŸ‘.i really hope all the 'bashers' see this post and get some sense into their brain!!

Thanks I hope I will be able to chance at least 1 percent of the bashersπŸ˜›
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Oh dear,everyday someone makes such kind of posts for ppl 2 stop bashing but everyday we see bashing posts.I think it's impossible 2 stop bashing posts.Dere's hasn't been a single day here where bashing has not happened.
Actually i agree most of dese posts r made by teenagers who can't differentiate between a fictional character and a real person,a serial and real life but it's not deir fault yaar.Deir age is such dat dey r extremely emotional and sensitive.If teenagers like something,dey get passionate abt it.In dis case,it's a serial and da lead couple.Dey r literally going mad if dey can't see romantic scenes btw Arshi and bash,complain,send hate mails,etc.
Yes,we were not like dese when we were teenagers but dere's something called Generation Gap dear.Our parents were also not like us when dey were teenagers.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Oh dear,everyday someone makes such kind of posts for ppl 2 stop bashing but everyday we see bashing posts.I think it's impossible 2 stop bashing posts.Dere's hasn't been a single day here where bashing has not happened.

Actually i agree most of dese posts r made by teenagers who can't differentiate between a fictional character and a real person,a serial and real life but it's not deir fault yaar.Deir age is such dat dey r extremely emotional and sensitive.If teenagers like something,dey get passionate abt it.In dis case,it's a serial and da lead couple.Dey r literally going mad if dey can't see romantic scenes btw Arshi and bash,complain,send hate mails,etc.
Yes,we were not like dese when we were teenagers but dere's something called Generation Gap dear.Our parents were also not like us when dey were teenagers.

You are absolutely right about the generation gap - our parents are different - we are different and the next generation is different. Our parents generation fought for the countries independence, we fought for our personal independence and the younger generation are fighting for what they feel is their rights.

Teenagers now a days do get too passionate about something - they will also get mad if they dont get what they want - basically throw a tantrum. I just hope that they soon realise that this is a tv show and they shouldn't compare their lives with Arnav and Khushi. People do experience love like Arnav and Khushi but they don't just get in handed out to them. You have to work hard to make a relationship work as love is not enough. That is why I love the way this show is going. Arnav and Khushi love each other but they have to work about each other's differences and reach a compromise to be able to live in harmony. In the real world you also have to include the family members feelings in it as well which is why Anjali, Akask, Payal are important to the story. You cant just ignore the bad stuff and only see the good stuff - the bad has to be worked on so it turns good.

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Some of you have been sending me private messages regarding my post. I am truly sorry if I have hurt anyone with this post - that wasn't my intention. I only wanted people to realise that everyone deserves to be treated with respect. I just want you to realise that every time someone writes something awful about the cast, crew and fellow fans they are showing their own true personality more than anything else. I only request you guys to show some respect when you write your opinions - don't use strong or hurtful words or even swear words.