Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Stop with the bashing! (Page 2)

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I am glad that u wiill continue posting ur views...Smile

New Generation is different...its not like that they r not taught to respect...But they take what they want to take n leave what they don't like...they don't take unnecessary load Tongue...I am afraid I may be get bashed by any teenager to say thisLOLLOLLOL...Sorry Guys..I am not anti-teenagerEmbarrassed..Main bhi kabhi Teenager thi..LOLLOLLOL

The reason behind comments more for bashing post is...The intensity of anger is more than intensity of positivity...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..So everyone runs towards shouting on that post... But some people also choose to comment on Positive posts...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

HI Susan - I have been member for a while but I only upload myview once in a while on IF. I feel the people on IF are quite different from people from Myeduniya. I feel more comfortable writing on Myeduniya because people are more mature and respect the cast and the crew plus they never abuse the fellow fans while on IF I am scared to even write one sentence voicing my opinionConfused

Hi dear..ur post is good...Agree with you...

But just one thing I want to say...Everyone reacts in a differant way..Some with silently saying...some with shouting...

About this Forum..Here r ppl from verious age group ..varies from 12 -30 -may be 40 too.

So the reaction of the Person aged 12 obeviously differs from the the person who is adult n has some maturity...

Expectations of everyone here are differenent...Specially teenagers...they have extreme reaction for everything..may its a good or bad... So please don't feel uncofortable to write here...

I hope it makes sense...

You are absolutely right - the age group does vary on this forum. It is just that I cannot remember ever behaving like that when I was a teenager. In my teenage years we never ever raised our voices against the elders or swore etc.. we were taught to respect the fellow human beings. That is the difference between the younger generation and older generation - people are raised differently now a days.

Thank you for you reply and I will continue to post myview - although I have noticed that when someone writes bad about the episode they get lots of comments but when someone write anything good they dont receive any comments at allShocked

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Agree to u.
I hate negativity and bashing personally towards the person not the char.
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Agree to u.
I hate negativity and bashing personally towards the person not the char.

Thanks - hopefully we will soon see people starting to realise that the bashing hurts the cast and the crew...They dont deserve all of this for just doing their jobs.
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I am glad that u wiill continue posting ur views...Smile

New Generation is different...its not like that they r not taught to respect...But they take what they want to take n leave what they don't like...they don't take unnecessary load Tongue...I am afraid I may be get bashed by any teenager to say thisLOLLOLLOL...Sorry Guys..I am not anti-teenagerEmbarrassed..Main bhi kabhi Teenager thi..LOLLOLLOL

The reason behind comments more for bashing post is...The intensity of anger is more than intensity of positivity...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..So everyone runs towards shouting on that post... But some people also choose to comment on Positive posts...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HI Susan - I have been member for a while but I only upload myview once in a while on IF. I feel the people on IF are quite different from people from Myeduniya. I feel more comfortable writing on Myeduniya because people are more mature and respect the cast and the crew plus they never abuse the fellow fans while on IF I am scared to even write one sentence voicing my opinionConfused

Hi dear..ur post is good...Agree with you...

But just one thing I want to say...Everyone reacts in a differant way..Some with silently saying...some with shouting...

About this Forum..Here r ppl from verious age group ..varies from 12 -30 -may be 40 too.

So the reaction of the Person aged 12 obeviously differs from the the person who is adult n has some maturity...

Expectations of everyone here are differenent...Specially teenagers...they have extreme reaction for everything..may its a good or bad... So please don't feel uncofortable to write here...

I hope it makes sense...

You are absolutely right - the age group does vary on this forum. It is just that I cannot remember ever behaving like that when I was a teenager. In my teenage years we never ever raised our voices against the elders or swore etc.. we were taught to respect the fellow human beings. That is the difference between the younger generation and older generation - people are raised differently now a days.

Thank you for you reply and I will continue to post myview - although I have noticed that when someone writes bad about the episode they get lots of comments but when someone write anything good they dont receive any comments at allShocked

Lol We are both in the firing line from the teenagers with our comments. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

White.Pearl Senior Member
White.Pearl
White.Pearl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I seriously love you for making such a sensible post Clap.i really hope all the 'bashers' see this post and get some sense into their brain!!
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 2:27pm
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz24

I seriously love you for making such a sensible post Clap.i really hope all the 'bashers' see this post and get some sense into their brain!!

Thanks I hope I will be able to chance at least 1 percent of the bashersTongue
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Oh dear,everyday someone makes such kind of posts for ppl 2 stop bashing but everyday we see bashing posts.I think it's impossible 2 stop bashing posts.Dere's hasn't been a single day here where bashing has not happened.
Actually i agree most of dese posts r made by teenagers who can't differentiate between a fictional character and a real person,a serial and real life but it's not deir fault yaar.Deir age is such dat dey r extremely emotional and sensitive.If teenagers like something,dey get passionate abt it.In dis case,it's a serial and da lead couple.Dey r literally going mad if dey can't see romantic scenes btw Arshi and bash,complain,send hate mails,etc.
Yes,we were not like dese when we were teenagers but dere's something called Generation Gap dear.Our parents were also not like us when dey were teenagers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

Go to top