Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all - I am sorry for the first time I am writing a post like this but I just had it with the negativity and bashing going on this forum and twitter.

First all of I am going to start by asking people to stop bashing the Iss Pyaar cast and crew and start giving them some respect. I am appalled at the bashing posts I have seen on this forum these last few weeks. First you fans attacked Abhaas for playing Shyam and send him hate mails, then you attacked Barun for accepting a movie role - you even sent his wife some awful Facebook messages showing your anger, recently you have started to really attack Gautam on his twitter page and also on this forum voicing your anger and displeasure yet again and now you have begun to send hate mails to Daljeet because you feel Anjali should not be shown much in the show.

I mean seriously come on this is a Television show where they cannot only show us Arnav and Khushi story - they have to show us Anjali's pain and her side of the story plus Akash and Payal also deserves to have some screen space as Anjali, Akash & Payal are the ones who can make or break our dear couple. Those three are the ones who is going to decide in the near future if Arnav and Khushi are going to stay together or are going to get separated. Anjali can demand Arnav to leave Khushi and lets face it Arnav will always choose Anjali while Payal can tell Khushi that enough is enough and this house doesn't deserve two daughters-in-law like us and we should leave them - Khushi will not hesitate to leave the house either.

I just saw the video where Daljeet correctly told that people should start realising that Anjali has just been through a trauma and she still hasn't move on from that. I completely agree that if I was in Anjali's place I will be pretty upset with my brother for celebrating his wife's birthday - albeit secretly - 1 day after throwing my husband out of the house. If it was a few weeks later then it would have been okay but come on the next day? Anjali is justified is feeling left out, neglected and alone.

Now coming to Payal and Akash - I see that many people dont want to see their fight and story on the show and that they just skip those scenes. Well Akash is justified in being angry at Payal she did hide a devastating secret from him and didn't trust him enough. I personally would have been more angrier and would have been a lot more mean towards her than Akash.

People have to stop criticizing the cast and crew for doing their job amongst the constant scrutiny from the shows fans - they are doing the best they can to bring out the story they want to tell and at the same time making sure we fans are content. I personally don't want to see only Arnav and Khushi's story, I want to see Anjali and her pain and also Akash and Payal's troubles as well.

I started to watch this show because the show promised us a mature and realistic love story and that is exactly what we have been given so far. People have to start being more mature and accept the fact that this is a TV show and we are not the one to decide what and what shouldn't be shown. If you have a problem with the script or the current track then be an adult and just stop watching the show, stop going on this forum to attack the show or its crew and most importantly stop sending hate mails to the cast and crew. Most of the fans who are attacking the show are people who claim to be diehard fans of the show and they have the right to complain. Well if you are a true fan and love the show you do not attack it with hate, anger and displeasure - you take the good with the bad.

I personally follow this quote and some of you should start doing that as well: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VkjThomsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Edited by ROYALTHOMSON - 11 years ago
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U R IF member...I didn't know
why r u not writing here  ?
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
HI Susan - I have been member for a while but I only upload myview once in a while on IF. I feel the people on IF are quite different from people from Myeduniya. I feel more comfortable writing on Myeduniya because people are more mature and respect the cast and the crew plus they never abuse the fellow fans while on IF I am scared to even write one sentence voicing my opinion๐Ÿ˜•
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

HI Susan - I have been member for a while but I only upload myview once in a while on IF. I feel the people on IF are quite different from people from Myeduniya. I feel more comfortable writing on Myeduniya because people are more mature and respect the cast and the crew plus they never abuse the fellow fans while on IF I am scared to even write one sentence voicing my opinion๐Ÿ˜•

Hi dear..ur post is good...Agree with you...

But just one thing I want to say...Everyone reacts in a differant way..Some with silently saying...some with shouting...

About this Forum..Here r ppl from verious age group ..varies from 12 -30 -may be 40 too.

So the reaction of the Person aged 12 obeviously differs from the the person who is adult n has some maturity...

Expectations of everyone here are differenent...Specially teenagers...they have extreme reaction for everything..may its a good or bad... So please don't feel uncofortable to write here...

I hope it makes sense...

Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago
bsforsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as Anjali, Akash & Payal are the ones who can make or break our dear couple. Those three are the ones who is going to decide in the near future if Arnav and Khushi are going to stay together or are going to get separated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why they will decide about Arshi? don't get it. I always skip Akash Payal scenes - unbearable. however, I like to watch recent days khushi payal scenes.    
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashi_arnav

Hi dear..ur post is good...Agree with you...

But just one thing I want to say...Everyone reacts in a differant way..Some with silently saying...some with shouting...

About this Forum..Here r ppl from verious age group ..varies from 12 -30 -may be 40 too.

So the reaction of the Person aged 12 obeviously differs from the the person who is adult n has some maturity...

Expectations of everyone here are differenent...Specially teenagers...they have extreme reaction for everything..may its a good or bad... So please don't feel uncofortable to write here...

I hope it makes sense...

You are absolutely right - the age group does vary on this forum. It is just that I cannot remember ever behaving like that when I was a teenager. In my teenage years we never ever raised our voices against the elders or swore etc.. we were taught to respect the fellow human beings. That is the difference between the younger generation and older generation - people are raised differently now a days.

Thank you for you reply and I will continue to post myview - although I have noticed that when someone writes bad about the episode they get lots of comments but when someone write anything good they dont receive any comments at all๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsforsi

as Anjali, Akash & Payal are the ones who can make or break our dear couple. Those three are the ones who is going to decide in the near future if Arnav and Khushi are going to stay together or are going to get separated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why they will decide about Arshi? don't get it. I always skip Akash Payal scenes - unbearable. however, I like to watch recent days khushi payal scenes.    

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear in my writing. I meant to say that If Anjali decided that Khushi is to blame for everything and she wants Arnav to divorce Khushi - Arnav will do anything for his sister. He will not hesitate to give Khushi the divorce papers. On the other hand if Anjali realises that Shyam is the bad one and see that Khushi has sacrificed a lot for her and Arnav - she will bring Khushi back together with Arnav after the 6 months contract. Khushi has decided to leave Arnav after the 6 months are up and the only one who can bring her back is Anjali - Anjali has to convince Khushi that she has moved on from Shyam and that she is happy with Khushi and Arnav being together. That is what I meant by Anjali can make or break Arnav and Khushi.

Regarding Payal and Akash - what I meant was that Akash will leave Payal if Arnav asked him to although we know that Arnav was bluffing and he will never ask that of Akash. But the instant Payal finds out that Arnav used her wedding as blackmail tool - Payal will leave the house. Not because of the fact that Arnav blackmailed Khushi but for the simple fact that Akash would have stopped the wedding. Akash would leave her without a second thought for his brother and his family. Payal will then realise that she cannot stay with someone who doesn't stand up for her. If Payal leaves the house than Khushi will surely follow her even if the 6 months are now over - Arnav doesnt have any weapon left to make Khushi stay as Payal has taken it out of his hands. That is why I said that Payal and Akash also decides if our couple stay together or if they separate.

I hope I was able to clear your doubts๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that u wiill continue posting ur views...๐Ÿ˜Š

New Generation is different...its not like that they r not taught to respect...But they take what they want to take n leave what they don't like...they don't take unnecessary load ๐Ÿ˜›...I am afraid I may be get bashed by any teenager to say this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Sorry Guys..I am not anti-teenager๐Ÿ˜ณ..Main bhi kabhi Teenager thi..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The reason behind comments more for bashing post is...The intensity of anger is more than intensity of positivity...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..So everyone runs towards shouting on that post... But some people also choose to comment on Positive posts...
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: uktamil

You are absolutely right - the age group does vary on this forum. It is just that I cannot remember ever behaving like that when I was a teenager. In my teenage years we never ever raised our voices against the elders or swore etc.. we were taught to respect the fellow human beings. That is the difference between the younger generation and older generation - people are raised differently now a days.

Thank you for you reply and I will continue to post myview - although I have noticed that when someone writes bad about the episode they get lots of comments but when someone write anything good they dont receive any comments at all๐Ÿ˜ฒ

vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree to u.
I hate negativity and bashing personally towards the person not the char.