Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ss: khatta mheeta!! (COMPLETED) - Page 5

..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 6 CONTINUATION...

FLASHBACK:
manvi was sleping and there was a knock onthe window she openedit and found virat he wished her happy b day and cut they cake and everything
manvi- mujhe laga tum bhool gaya is liye so gayi!!
virat- arre aisa kaise ho saktha hai partner ka b day ho aur main bhooljavu agar main aise karunga toh me to tumhara best frnd kehne ke layak hi nahi rahoonga!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
manvi-๐Ÿ˜›

FLASHBACK ENDS

manvi was crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
manvi- kyun kyun tumhare naa cre karne se mujhe pharak padtha hai kyun tumhare na wish karne se mujhe farakh padtha hai kyun tumhara mera saath nahi hone se pharak padta hai kyun ๐Ÿ˜ญ

mujhe pata hai kyun kyunki kyunki...MAIN TUMSE PYAAR KARTHI HOON I LUV U VIRAT!!!
she starts jumping and after a while she gains senes and says
manvi-yeh tu kya keh rahi he tu aise nahi kar sakthi manvi woh tera nehi maya ka hai tujhe use bulna padega manvi bulna padega๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

PRECAP: maya- rocky aisa nahi hai bus meri virat se shadi ho jayi toh main uski sari property mere nam karvakar us chodkar tumhare pas aajavungi i promise!!!!
virat was shocked to hear this๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice n emotional update
Cont soon
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice i read all d parts...pm me frm next tym...d precap is excitin...
guys im srry but i do no how to pm?๐Ÿ˜•

plz plz plz help me!!!
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome! Can't wait to read whst happens next.
PART-7

manvi cried the whole night and finally she couldnt even sleep and then she took a decision which was painfull for her but that was the only way for her. she decided to leave him forever she decided to go back to delhi her place and leave him she booked the flight tickets and called up virat just to say a bye for the last time...
she called up ffive times but no respoonse for the sixth time he picked up and shouted
virat- whats ur problem manvi y are u irritating me so much ha?๐Ÿ˜ก
manvi-๐Ÿ˜ญsorry but just to say i m going back i called u!!
virat- fine go and dont disturb me so many times u get it bye!!๐Ÿ˜ก
manvi was crying bitterly she couldnt bare those words from him she felt like killing herself but she controlled her emotinons and left for the airport
virat went to mayas house to surprise her but in turn he got a shock he went to her room and heard some noises so he went and sneak peeked there he say maya on the bed lying in someones arms who was none other than rocky his enemy during collage as he  tried to hurt manvi many times.. he heard some talk so he decided to listen
maya- thnk god woh maya hamare raste se hat gayi warne mujhe use hatake mera aur virat ka jhuta pyar age bada na hotha!!
rocky- arre mujhai  pata he aur mujhe lagta hai ki tu mujhse ppyar nehi karthi to aaj kal mujhse baat bhi nahi karthi???
maya-rocky aisa nahi hai bus meri virat se shadi ho jayi toh main uski sari property mere nam karvakar us chodkar tumhare pas aajavungi i promise!!!!
virat was shocked to hear this๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
virat shouted-maya how dare u do that to me๐Ÿ˜ก
both maya and rocky turned around
maya- virat tum๐Ÿ˜ฒ
virat- ha main just go to hell 
and he broke off with her and went away

virat came back home he was feeling restless he called up manvi to talk to her but it came switched off he tried many times but it came switche off then he got reminded that she left the place she left him he threw the phone and started crying manvi why did u also leave me???๐Ÿ˜ญ

den he thought y should i bother about her she is just myu frnd and started walking then he rembered the moments he and manvi spent together and realised it was not only frndship but more than that he was in love with manvi his partner his best frnd his bandariya and finally his manvi!!!!

he was jumping and shouting he went back home hepacked up clothes and left for delhiand said
virat- main ara hoon manvi!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

PRECAP- virat- kaha hon tum sab?
                 jeevika- are virat hum sab trinadadmein hain manvi ka engagement hai aaj tume pata nahi???
                 virat- kya??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
Atleast virat realise it but dnt lyk he behave 2wards manvi...
But nw i'm xcited wid d precap
Cont Soon
riyashaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whole parts wer nice.. i didnt like the way virat behavd with manvi.. Bt the precap made me excited...plz pm me wen u updt
hey guys a small surprise character intro is here...
the person who is getting engaged with manvi is none other than
arjun punj aka karan kundra!!!!

just a small intro:

arjun is one among asia's top billiniores(this will b told in the story again) and he has been in love with manvi since college days!! he never misunderstood virat and manvis relationship as love as it never used to be and he knew that they were only best frnds and partners he is very understanding and cn do anything for manvi he cn leave his everything and go with her he felt sad that he couldnt be her partner but used to think " partner nahi hua toh kya lifepartner toh ban javunga๐Ÿ˜‰"
he loves manvi like hell!!!!! 
the rest will b told in the story and this is just to make u guys happy till aug 8th hope u liked it pls  comment!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

and if u want a change in the character plz tell me!!!
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago
HEY GUYS GOOD NEWS I M STOPPING THIS STORY IHARDLY GET COMMENTS FOR IT THEN Y SHOULD I CONTINUE WEN NO ONE LIKES IT๐Ÿ˜ญ

GOODBYE!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago