chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

According to rival site folks, the lead of Afgsar Bitiya is going to be replaced with Parul Chauhan just to recreate another season of Bidai...The hero, with no role in the show will be preferred because he has had a hit show in SP with another co actress and now the girl Mitali ,who has done justice to her role will get replaced. Is this how Zee treats the loyal actors???? 

What do u wanna say on this dears?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that's upsetting. Zee can't do business and entertainment. For Zee I feel they should just hand over there channel to someone more professional and is capable of handling both business and entertainment. I can't say much more. This is the reason why I have stopped watching Zee, Zee has many followers (audience) but clearly they are just watching zee channel because they have heard of its name... anyways i'm done now. lol
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
waah... waah...

The zee went mad to such extent that, to get trps for its fav. show in one way or other, they are changing the actress who did justice to her role to the core. Mitali was good as Krishna, why to relace Parul ust to rpeat the bidaai jodi again!!!  If zee continues it like this, it will be soon going to have a disastrous end. Zee was in seond slot becoz of relaity shows it had other wise, it would have been out of top 5 long ago. Lets wait and watch what this lead pair will give them

by the way this will give one good news becoz, if parul comes here , then the rumours that bidaai 2 will have same cast as bidaai1 will be cleared and we can believe in words that bidaai 2 will have new cast
chocolate_boy thumbnail

I don't know whether Bidaai 2 will come or not but  guess zee should be ashamed of itself. First they made Sara and Angad Jodi by replacing the actors in RMJ and they saw what gave them---low TRP. Now they are making a fool of their show by making a Jodi not made by them???

Why cant they respect the Jodis made by them? Like Radev??? Will they ever get a jodi like that in a century??

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well well what else is new zee ---do they even know what integretty is?what loyalty is? ---nada in the hunt for trps hence to make money they are ready to ruin a actors ----------------

o well it will come to haunt zee and if folks want to watch a certain jodi by sacrifying other actors jobs then i guess they are just as -----------as zee tv

sorry if offending any one but stating the facts---- now a days you have to apologise in case some think this is bad mouthing some one or some thing ---one cannot praise everything if something is not fair----------
Yes so unfair she gets gets thrown out because she is a newcomer and a known and popular face comes in
viprakshi thumbnail
Zee is really impossible!!
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think mitali is the reason why AB"s trps were not improving.She's a very good actress and she has an interesting chemistry with her leading man. why not check on the storyline which is getting monotonous due to several villains and negative characters ? These TTS,ST, even some of her family members.Bihari, dihati ,etc all are after her neck. Who would be interested in watching a bunch of bad people most of the time ?We don't learn any good values from them but instead techniques on how to perpetuate corruption.And one more thing they have more scenes than Pintu who is the lead actor ( just like what they did to Dev ).Zee tv does not know how to treat their actors with respect. I'm saying all these if the rumors that mitali will get axed from the show.sorry if I hurt anybody.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One simple thing that ZEE needs to understand is that -- Script / Content is the KING of any show! By bringing in famous couples, nothing shall work. Even CB2 failed to garner as much popularity as much it should have, considering it had AviNa in it, because it had a patchy storyline. How long can people -- general tv audience -- remain hooked on the show for watching a particular couple, if the storyline is not worth watching? I don't know why but ZEE seems to be hell bent on using this couple formula everywhere. Firstly, they brought back CB2 just to encash on AviNa's popularity but never made sure to have a good storyline... had they done so, I am sure CB2 would have been the TOP show in ZEE now. Without learning a single lesson, they tried to experiment again with Angad Hasija and Sara Khan in RMJ -- which again failed, because RMJ's story was already in doldrums, having no start or end! And now, they are repeating the same for AB? Why?? I am not a viewer of AB and don't know anything about that show...and neither about the actress who is supposedly going to be replaced...but do know one thing for sure that the show had never been doing good from the start (atleast in comparison to its competitors)! So that means the storyline is not good enough, so will Parul's entry make any difference? Rather the fans of the show would leave the show because they might have taken a liking to the present actress playing the character! God alone knows how the management of ZEE runs!
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Its good news that the lead is not going to be replaced. Maybe mere publicity attempts.