India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

why is BP a big deal? (Page 2)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Aray?where did i say talk abt ansh and not anything else?if u have ever noticed my posts are always for bv first and no where did i say u cant talk for them, however again am just surprised that why u took it in this sense?and then my point of showing the post was only that since chalrehe hai topics then y not join in ?tinoos one o flet was quite similar. But i did tell u my point of view on ur post too, so dnt feel that since its jaga i dnt like it, i knw bv is not a romantic story n wld never want it to be so for me ansh is a part not a whole

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Jiya,

I think jagat is very, very upset that his relationship with his family has been severed.  He blames it on anandi ... but if he knows that gauri has insulted his parents (particularly when she knew how hard he was trying to patch up with them) ... and is responsible for them further distancing themselves from him because of her accusations and yelling ... I think it will be a huge shock for him...   Until now he is under the impression that she badly wants him and his parents to get together ... but that his family is resisting the efforts ... If he finds out that she has been responsible (in however small a way for driving additional wedges over and above the existing wedges) then there will be a problem.

The other 'losses' he really didnt care about  -- because either  they weren't important or they can be made up -- like kundatai, shivani, his m.s. exam, the job at sng.

But this loss of his family is eating him up. 

So the revelation of the information will have much, much more of an impact than her earlier witholding of information.

i totally agree with the bolded part tinoo, but bade papa doesn't know that part na, so how will he tell jagat?
jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Aray?where did i say talk abt ansh and not anything else?if u have ever noticed my posts are always for bv first and no where did i say u cant talk for them, however again am just surprised that why u took it in this sense?and then my point of showing the post was only that since chalrehe hai topics then y not join in ?tinoos one o flet was quite similar. But i did tell u my point of view on ur post too, so dnt feel that since its jaga i dnt like it, i knw bv is not a romantic story n wld never want it to be so for me ansh is a part not a whole

oh well, may be i over-reacted...sorry Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

Originally posted by leo4ever

oh well, may be i over-reacted...sorry Smile
it is okLOL
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

i totally agree with the bolded part tinoo, but bade papa doesn't know that part na, so how will he tell jagat?
I think the revelation of the fact that bhairon funded gauri's education from bade papa will start the ball rolling for learning that she went to jayetsar... and that will lead to the revelation of sumitra's challenge ... it will be like a stack of dominoes tipping over... I dont know the specifics of how it will unfold.

When jagat learns that bhairon funded gauri,  he might call bhairon to thank him... or if gauri's mother is around... she might spill the beans... or one day while cleaning, he may find the other half of the journey ticket ... currently he only found part one of the ticket from mumbai to jaipur... part two of the ticket from jaipur to jayetsar will make it very clear that she went to jayetsar not bhopal... hard to say.  lets see LOL...

I never thought that bade papa will call gauri for purposes of closing the bank account... i always thought that he and jagat will meet somehow... so this is a good 'set up' for unfolding the details of the finances.

Go to top