India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

why is BP a big deal?

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I really don't understand. What's the big deal if Jagat knows that Bhairon paid for Gauri? I want him to know about Gauri's jaitser visit and challange to sumi which he will never find out so what's the big deal?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alice1234addictv

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
yeh khud gauri ke liye bhi big deal hai .ab yeh mut poochhna ki gauri kelye big deal kyon hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 18 July 2012 at 6:36am

chitra11payalibm

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Gauri alws said tht Singh's r bad... they spoiled her lyf... their goodness is a show off... n they dnt care abt ne1 other thn Anandi... n nt jagya... they r nt supposting him... the way they dint support her in childhood... and also she is a self made person and dnt want ne thing frm Singhs... when truth will come out thn J will feel betrayed... he will b shocked to realize tht his father is such a good heart person n not the one which gauri said... He dint spoiled her lyf instead her success is coz f his father nly.  n he will try to get his parents back which means  she will loose the challenge which she dsnt want.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12SiriuslySujalmissmalikapayalibmSuchi-surabhi01aparnauma

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3078240
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3081028
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3098009
and

they are the topics that i remembered on the same where we all discussed how will he know the impact the psoiosble scenario and why is it imp or not.

i never kjnew bade apa was that popular that aaj ansh ka scene hunay k waqt bhi we have so many topics on him LOL

i still however feel the only impact will be that he will see that g is really not for his family he might question everything she said , can tell that u instigated me made me lose family as ur revenge, can demand salray compensation form her as my dad paid for ur edu, can rub her nose that u said u dnt need my family money u were raised on it? so she wldnt wanti t other than that even i dnt knw whats such a big deal maybe she wants to keep unchi naak in front of jagat!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12payalibmtanvismileaparnauma

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i never kjnew bade papa was that popular that aaj ansh ka scene hunay k waqt bhi we have so many topics on him LOL

Itz nt BP... bt our not so beloved couple's fight which is famous...i guess many of us prefer comedy over love story... n their fight is full dose of comedy in BV. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12SiriuslySujalpayalibmaparnauma

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

and

they are the topics that i remembered on the same where we all discussed how will he know the impact the psoiosble scenario and why is it imp or not.

i never kjnew bade apa was that popular that aaj ansh ka scene hunay k waqt bhi we have so many topics on him LOL

i still however feel the only impact will be that he will see that g is really not for his family he might question everything she said , can tell that u instigated me made me lose family as ur revenge, can demand salray compensation form her as my dad paid for ur edu, can rub her nose that u said u dnt need my family money u were raised on it? so she wldnt wanti t other than that even i dnt knw whats such a big deal maybe she wants to keep unchi naak in front of jagat!!

thanks for helpfully listing out all the topics about this to prove your point although technically i wasn't asking how or when or by whom. i was asking why does it matter to jagat?

as far as i know, jagat continued to take money from his father (thru anandi) after marrying gauri to support his studies and jagat-gauri's life in bombay and that didn't stop him from ignoring bhairon's goodness and gauri's double standards. so why would this new piece of info suddenly make him pro bhairon and anti gauri? the worst i see is him being mad that gauri kept it all a secret. the real gauri meanness where she disrespected his family in jaitser and challanged his mother will continue to be a secret.

as far as the popularity of topic is concerned, the last time i checked, this is BV forum, not ansh forum so i assumed all topics were welcome. 

Edited by jiya25 - 18 July 2012 at 7:14am

sunitasharmaaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

and

thanks for helpfully listing out all the topics about this to prove your point although technically i wasn't asking how or when or by whom. i was asking why does it matter to jagat?

as far as i know, jagat continued to take money from his father (thru anandi) after marrying gauri to support his studies and jagat-gauri's life in bombay and that didn't stop him from ignoring bhairon's goodness and gauri's double standards. so why would this new piece of info suddenly make him pro bhairon and anti gauri? the worst i see is him being mad that gauri kept it all a secret. the real gauri meanness where she disrespected his family in jaitser and challanged his mother will continue to be a secret.

as far as the popularity of topic is concerned, the last time i checked, this is BV forum, not ansh forum so i assumed all topics were welcome. 
Jagat continued to take his father's money through Anandi because in someway he felt he was entitled to it.But once he gets to know that his father  not only helped Gauri but continued to support her even after their marriage and him walking out on his parents will make him realise about the generosity of his father.
It is not about him getting to  know about his father's help to Gauri but it is about Gauri hiding it from him that is going  to make him angry/upset.
And if he learns about her visit to Jeitser after the funds have been stopped he will come to know that it is Gauri and not Anandi who was the reason for his seperation from his family and that will mean that is the end of GAGA.

Edited by apjk - 18 July 2012 at 8:05am
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Jiya,

I think jagat is very, very upset that his relationship with his family has been severed.  He blames it on anandi ... but if he knows that gauri has insulted his parents (particularly when she knew how hard he was trying to patch up with them) ... and is responsible for them further distancing themselves from him because of her accusations and yelling ... I think it will be a huge shock for him...   Until now he is under the impression that she badly wants him and his parents to get together ... but that his family is resisting the efforts ... If he finds out that she has been responsible (in however small a way for driving additional wedges over and above the existing wedges) then there will be a problem.

The other 'losses' he really didnt care about  -- because either  they weren't important or they can be made up -- like kundatai, shivani, his m.s. exam, the job at sng.

But this loss of his family is eating him up. 

So the revelation of the information will have much, much more of an impact than her earlier witholding of information.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

di_vyabhavi_shivNoOne12vishwa19aparnauma

Go to top