We need to stop commenting on the TRP post! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ssamar

People - get real!
The TRPs are a clear reflection of what the public thinks of the show. There is no doubt that the show is loosing its flare and each episode now is just a haphazard piece meal.

There is no connectivity of the story line, no realism, bad acting, and above all time bad directing. The scenes lack precision e.g. yest when KKG was sleeping, each shot has her hand in different positions!

Just to elaborate... ASR has just been kidnapped for  over 15 days...that is pretty serious by any means. This should warrant a medical check up, revisit his will, financial holdings, business strategy etc with his lawyers, and other directors of his business. Akash and all are just going about business as usual.

ASR almost got killed by this bro in law. How has he not reiterated that to Anjli and the rest of the family. The full extent of this has not been appreciated by any.

Add to this, KKG too has had near death misses, and did ASR forget the Shyam had KKG tied and placed on the road. That is traumatic! Who has discussed any of this???

And is ASR so stupid not to get all the info and evidence of the happenings for future ref? Confiscating Shyams comp, bank records, going back to the hut where he was captured, looking for KKGs phone, bag and the papers in it. He can easily hire under cover detectives for this.

Additionally - what to do with Anjli and her baby? 

These are all serious matters that are not being discussed and instead, we are wasting 5 episodes on KKGs bday! How stupid!

This show has potential but seems like the CVs and Directors lack the superiority that we expect.

dude...we have enough minute to minute discussions on character traits, realism, acting, connectivity, precision blah blah blah on this forum! we arrive at logical conclusions also! but this thread is for entirely different purposes and the basic point here is the trp issue! which has been confirmed by the channel to be different from what is passed by the IF weekly site! also, the track can have loopholes but the above mentioned points are not up to mark in any of the trp toppers! most of the toppers come under the category of boring! even they have character butchering, bad direction, loopholes in story etc. and yeah acting- acting is non-existent in those toppers! hence the uproar by ipkknd supporters:) every indian show has loopholes and no indian show is realistic! have to say ipkknd is way more entertaining than most of the others on tv!
Originally posted by chocobubble

dude...we have enough minute to minute discussions on character traits, realism, acting, connectivity, precision blah blah blah on this forum! we arrive at logical conclusions also! but this thread is for entirely different purposes and the basic point here is the trp issue! which has been confirmed by the channel to be different from what is passed by the IF weekly site! also, the track can have loopholes but the above mentioned points are not up to mark in any of the trp toppers! most of the toppers come under the category of boring! even they have character butchering, bad direction, loopholes in story etc. and yeah acting- acting is non-existent in those toppers! hence the uproar by ipkknd supporters:) every indian show has loopholes and no indian show is realistic! have to say ipkknd is way more entertaining than most of the others on tv!
@ chocobubble!
well said dude! :D
I really wanna know what 'flawless' show she/he apparently watches!😆
once the name is out, OH MY GOD! i'm gonna bash it! 😆
Edited by moelove - 11 years ago
Originally posted by moelove

@ chocobubble!
well said dude! :D
I really wanna know what 'flawless' show she/he apparently sees!😆
once the name is out, OH MY GOD! i'm gonna bash it! 😆

😆
i would have taken the names of flawless shows yaar... but let it be
i want to know which of his/her flawless shows have better acting in comparison wid ipk cast's zero acting... humka bhi to pata chalein hello hi bye bye!😆

Originally posted by chocobubble

😆
i would have taken the names of flawless shows yaar... but let it be
i want to know which of his/her flawless shows have better acting in comparison wid ipk cast's zero acting... humka bhi to pata chalein hello hi bye bye!😆

hayi re nandkissoooree! sahi kahat rahi ho bitiya!😆
it's funny how she never came back to defend herself, usually people like her do! :D
i was hoping she'd fill our ears about her eventful show! :D😆
Edited by moelove - 11 years ago