We need to stop commenting on the TRP post! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saishasingh

Hey did u notice something?? People who are celebrating false IPK trp are posting comments as if they are true IPK fans here in ipk forum...!! what should i do with these people?? I m fuming seeing der names here...😡
just report them!
don't waste your time on such people!
yeah i know we should... but i can't see someone saying all that bad stuff to my show...then i need o reply to them... i  m gonna stop commenting now...
Star Plus has the actual TRP, so telly buzz can go to hell hahaha
Haha..!! I have stopped. I know its of no use.
Originally posted by fascination

Star Plus has the actual TRP, so telly buzz can go to hell hahaha

😆 yup...we know dese ppl copied trp from other site...better they did it from star's website...itna hungama nahi hota
What's happening? Sorry just cane on the forum like now :)

I dint comment over ther..Was refreshing that page to see if TB was editd..&&each time some bad comments usd to pop up..Grrr..

Bt thaanks to people who confirmd the real trps as wel as thanks to SP,GH &Karan.=D
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

What's happening? Sorry just cane on the forum like now :)
well apparently our trps have gone down hill and it says its 2.0.
the confirmed one is 3.0 (by star plus) and now telly buzz is just buzzing in a corner and not changing their statistics!
so many of us fans got sorta angry, but telly buzz still didn't buzz!
Ipk got bashed like WHOA out there!
and then out came my post!
sighs...
i know long story! :D😆
telly buzz didn't buzz!??!!
ROFL!🤣
People - get real!
The TRPs are a clear reflection of what the public thinks of the show. There is no doubt that the show is loosing its flare and each episode now is just a haphazard piece meal.

There is no connectivity of the story line, no realism, bad acting, and above all time bad directing. The scenes lack precision e.g. yest when KKG was sleeping, each shot has her hand in different positions!

Just to elaborate... ASR has just been kidnapped for  over 15 days...that is pretty serious by any means. This should warrant a medical check up, revisit his will, financial holdings, business strategy etc with his lawyers, and other directors of his business. Akash and all are just going about business as usual.

ASR almost got killed by this bro in law. How has he not reiterated that to Anjli and the rest of the family. The full extent of this has not been appreciated by any.

Add to this, KKG too has had near death misses, and did ASR forget the Shyam had KKG tied and placed on the road. That is traumatic! Who has discussed any of this???

And is ASR so stupid not to get all the info and evidence of the happenings for future ref? Confiscating Shyams comp, bank records, going back to the hut where he was captured, looking for KKGs phone, bag and the papers in it. He can easily hire under cover detectives for this.

Additionally - what to do with Anjli and her baby? 

These are all serious matters that are not being discussed and instead, we are wasting 5 episodes on KKGs bday! How stupid!

This show has potential but seems like the CVs and Directors lack the superiority that we expect.