Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sharmila's ends wedding confusion, spills details (Page 3)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Pray someone explain me how talking about the wedding date frankly will overshadow their work? And how is it overshadowing less right now with all the speculation.
Here I crib about married heroines being sidelined in BW and there Bebo behaves as if her marriage is something embarassing. How embarassing for me!

Considering she got kicked outta ram leela for her wedding, I'm not surprised she's trying to downplay all wedding talks now lest they send out wrong signals to producers, like she's losing her focus, shifting priorities, etc

Edited by desigal90 - 19 July 2012 at 10:22am

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Who said Indian law doesnt have any laws for daughter's share? They were updated and daughter's have a good share in the family property. Hindu succession act talks about it. Googling would help. Infact, she even has right to husband's property in various conditions.

On topic, Desu, I'm worried for Kareena as a Bebo fan. If you're saying that just talking about it would overshadow their work, then what after marriage when they are married? I hope Kareena knows what she's doing and is happy.
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Who said Indian law doesnt have any laws for daughter's share? They were updated and daughter's have a good share in the family property. Hindu succession act talks about it. Googling would help. Infact, she even has right to husband's property in various conditions.

On topic, Desu, I'm worried for Kareena as a Bebo fan. If you're saying that just talking about it would overshadow their work, then what after marriage when they are married? I hope Kareena knows what she's doing and is happy.

The person mentionng the laws said the hindu law hasnt been updated in BANGLADESH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronaldinha

ronaldinha Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@ Enycedoll: thankyou for mentioning. I wasnt sure if she meant india or not when I read hence just stated about it.
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Anyway, Saif's son is Muslim. LOL What about Saif's daughter? Isn't she older? Why's Sharmila keeping media updated? Let the people involved speak up first.

Amrita Singh's mother was Muslim so it was not a big deal to convert but that's not Kareena's case. Sharmila is indirectly indicating that in future Kareena could probably convert on paper just for inheritance. Stupid laws that can easily be manipulated.

I think Sharmila is talking about the Pataudi estate and the Nawab title. I believe that only men can inherit these and they probably need to be Muslim in order to do so. Besides only the oldest son inherits the title ( I do not know about the property). In which case it does not matter whether kareena converts or not since Ibrahim is going to be the successor
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Good. At least someone in the family knows how to speak definitively.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frosty

Originally posted by Cthulhu

Anyway, Saif's son is Muslim. LOL What about Saif's daughter? Isn't she older? Why's Sharmila keeping media updated? Let the people involved speak up first.

Amrita Singh's mother was Muslim so it was not a big deal to convert but that's not Kareena's case. Sharmila is indirectly indicating that in future Kareena could probably convert on paper just for inheritance. Stupid laws that can easily be manipulated.

I think Sharmila is talking about the Pataudi estate and the Nawab title. I believe that only men can inherit these and they probably need to be Muslim in order to do so. Besides only the oldest son inherits the title ( I do not know about the property). In which case it does not matter whether kareena converts or not since Ibrahim is going to be the successor

Precisely

Go to top