Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:What is the point Khushi is making...? (Page 8)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Sush it's so good to see you backHug

I kinda beg to differ in certain points you've made. Contrary to the majority, I empathize Khushi and her pricey behaviour towards Nannav. It's not about Nannav not wishing her, it's more than that

This man whom she risked her life for demands her presence for the sake of their contract marriage and for Payash's alliance state. Only Nannav and us know what prompted Nannav to stick to that demand but Khushi doesn't. She believes Nannav is using her innocence and helplessness in his favour. Besides she's the one who's mostly affected from all of this more than Anjali in my opinion although this gurl won't show how shattered she is. Both Nannav and Shyam have done enough damage to steal her happiness from her

Moreover Nannav has successfully convinced her to feel guilty for everything that has happened although he regrets his words. She believes she's at fault and is in deep misery right now. She's not sure if she can trust Nannav enough to share her misery and frustration with him. But I'm hopeful that she will by tomorrow or next week

As for Payash, for once I understand how Akash feels. I think his behaviour is justified. He feels Payal should have been more open with him which she didn't. Plus Khushi's making things worse for him & Payal by trying to meddling in their lives. Payal was right when

she told Khushi to stay out of it cuz you don't see Payash finger pointing Nannav & Khushi's relationship when they're on rocks. Khushi should learn to give people their space

I've nothing much to say about Anjali cuz she's beyond my understanding. She's a cry baby who demands attention like a toddler. If she's so worried sick about her hubby why not call him or go look for him instead of blaming Nannav and Khushi? Urghh I don't wanna vent my frustration here on her

Btw how cute is my Nandu bandu?!?! Me loving his presence every second and he brings a huge smile to my face every night...Blushing

Yikes I yapped more than I intended... Sorry Sush!!

-Edited
I just
realized I only yap
this long only in your postsLOL

Hugs NadZ...good to see you here...OK three cheers for NANDU Bandu...he is awesome!!!

I sort of agree with you about Akash...after watching today's episode..he is upset ...I get it...Payal of course was awesome today..she even looked very pretty because the camera
focused on her face only and not her fat arms

However I do not agree that ARnie convinced her that she is responsible for Shyamus behavior...yes he had the MU...but that is gone...he stood by her during the confrontation...he spoke the 2 lines in anger...more blaming his fate to have met her than her for doing this...and he apologized...she seemed to have understood well where he was coming from and said she wanted to leave because she knows he won't be happy if anj is not happy...she had no anger...but the PH wants RTR...that's why they are now showing she is angry...the even tried to remind viewers inirecly through Nandu how mean arnie has been to KHushi...all for the RTR...but Shyamu drama has tilted the mood already and th timing does not fit when Anj is grieving...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

Thanks for starting this post.
</div>
The Track does not make sense ... i agree to some degree...its a sad moment in that house and ASR should focus on his sister... but what can he do... he made a blunder of shouting and saying the most hurtful things he has said to her to date and then he finds out its her birthday... the guy is in deep hole
Everyone is surprised with Khushi's behaviour...
Did you guys miss the part today where she says i am not mad at Arnav... how can i be happy when Di mamiji and others are mad at me
Then she continued how could ASR threaten her that she can't leave and bring up the contract and then say the harshest words to her about he wished she had not come into her life and she was the reason Shyam did all this... it was her fault
Such powerful lines...
now put yourself in her shoes... would you want gifts and all this lovey dovery stuff from the guy who just few hours back had said she was the worse mistake of his life?????
think of that ... why would she take gifts and cut cake for this person...
her reaction is correct she is not voicing it but that is Khushi and he is asking her why not even a smile
what is he? a dumbo? dude you said such hurtful words to this girl who had just saved your life
good going mr ASR

ok i am
not an ASR fan... but that cupboard thing is too hilarious... hats of for that one ... i laughed...
would like to hear your point of view
<div>

Hi there like I said before...both the reasons are justifiable ...they were just very poorly communicated by her action and by the director until today..the whole thing looked mish mash with NO consistency...if there was no ME, no Monday and Tuesday and we had today's episode after Fridays...it would have worked together nicely...the whole ME completely watered down whatever intensity was built up by Friday...and she seemed very light hearted...not sad or hurt by any angle...It seemed like she was trying to prove a point...or teach him a lesson rather than her being unable to smile because she was hurt...

Edited by -Sush- - 19 July 2012 at 7:24am

mzeesana

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
ok i see your point... agree

one another thing i forgot to point out about Khushi... she makes everyone elses business her business... a very close friend of mine was that way... very kind and wanting to help but he did not realize that no one wanted his help... they found him meddlesome and would get mad at him and say hurtful things but he never learnt

Khushi needs to worry about herself and forget everyone else for now... if they want help from her let them ask for it... she does not need to be miss fix it all

but then its Khushi she will take care of business how can you forget that

sigh...   over all i am glad that Arnav knows her worth that is a relief... i was getting exhausted with arnav hating her ...

BTW you posts are always fun to read and insiteful

good job

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobubble

very well said!!!
even though people here are having problems wid anajli's character, i do not mind if they show the change in relationship dyanamics between arnav-khushi-anjali! it doesnt have to entirely go the "didi ki sautan" way to show that! the issue of concern is that they are not getting the characterizations right! i myself was aghast when arnav said hurtful words to khushi and was expecting something nice out of the whole track! but there u go! khushi blames herself and decides to walk out! arnav convinces her to stay back and also lets out a meek "i'll win u back"! thats it!!! then what? whatever happened to the girl who was gazing at the stars that night wid tearful eyes! i had liked the ME and also khushi's reluctance to go back to RM in the ME. but the following episodes were meek and made no sense majorly coz i was left confused with khushi's behavior back in RM! what is the whole point? what does she want exactly? a face-to-face happy b'day wid the two of them shaking hands-really!! or is it that she is really angry about the contract thing? or is she close to becoming the mahaan SP bahu and is sacrificing her happiness for him and his di??the problem is that cvs have never paid enough attention to khushi's character and have always left it unbaked for us to assume what goes on in her mind. it is obvious that the trp audience will lose patience. what could have been a possible good track is getting ruined again!

Well said!!

Mahi122

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
same point as there was in GH track...same as in the Swami act...

Making Arnav realize the value of each...and learning to use that in the future stronger track...

I wont go into much details...but again the filler track as just as important to run teh stonger track...

IPK is THE show which never shows anything without a well thought out meaning behind showing it...every scene will eventually hold meaning sooner or later...whether it make sense now or if viewers can connect the dot eventually when viewing solely bases on viewes mindsets.

Avni

-Sush-

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you for making the  points that I am frustated about.  Many posted that they liked yest episode and I was like WHAT THE..  I had posted something similar yest please have a read...

POSTED ON 18th july 2012 :

Seriously forum mates, you REALLY liked today's episode ?!!

I am unable to compare 9th to 14th episodes with this weeks episodes. I am unable to understand how the maturity and love shown between arnav and khushi has disappeared so suddenly.
I am sorry friends, I had been patiently waiting to know why khushi is reacting this way... Even after yesterday's teary eyed HD from arnav at night. Someone might say why not.. arnav troubled her at all counts and hence she has every right to ignore him. They are right but let them both sort it out in a mature way na!
After the wonderful soulful emotional love scenes they showed between arnav and khushi last week, this current transformation is too much for me. I am not saying be happy, jump with joy, forgive whatever arnav did/said/didnt say but khushi please you are the expressive one here ... TALK GIRL TALK... You have a guy who doesnt know crap about conveying his feelings through words... so pls be the smarter one and just start a conversation with him... sit him down maybe near the pool side at night and ask him whether he loves her and whether he really meant what he said that night better still fight with him and let him also fight back in words., take the initiative... how long will this cat and mouse game goes on. I justified myself that she is probably trying to distance herself as she wants to leave RM house.. But today her conversation with devi maiyya has thrown all my assumptions in the trash. She is really doing all this because she is angry with arnav ??
Please convince me otherwise. Would appreciate.

-Sush-

newipkk Newbie
newipkk
newipkk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
"if she makes sense everything will make sense...If the point she is trying to make to Arnie is that he should be more in touch with his sensitive side (I know...really!) ...why not guide him to take care of his Di'd emotional needs, who needs affirmation right now"

Completely agree with your post Sush. Every single word especially the words above. CVs show some maturity in an intense passionate love story which you claimed IPK was. I love how with so few words you have described the crux of the problem with IPK story line which unending forum posts just never do. Brevity is the soul of wit. 

-Sush-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Updated on pg1Smile

Go to top