Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:What is the point Khushi is making...? (Page 7)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush...so good to see you after so long!Hug

I ranted about this in SG thread the other day...what bothers me is the inconsistency in the characters...esp kushi...the writers always have focussed on ASR and make kushi the scape goat by portraying such contrasting emotions from her that it confuses the readers and leaves us frustrated. 

Is this the girl who almost gave up her life to save ASR, doesnt she know that ASR always speaks in anger but doesnt mean it...werent they shown as soul mates who could convey their feelings to each other even if miles apart...after all this the way they have jumped and coming to show that kushi is so insensitive that she is coming as rude in putting down Arnavs efforts at pacifying her. I wont say kushi should jump in joy and accept Arnavs efforts with smile...but atleast they could have shown that inwardly she is happy but putting a sad face to ASR ...

I esp didnt like the dialogue they made her mouth when Arnav had taken the efforts to light up the poolside ...how did that be proof of throwing riches??? Wasnt that effort genuine...how come kushi who always flies high even if someone just makes a small gesture of love is totally harsh here...so many inconsistencies Sush...this is so not kushi...I wouldnt  have minded if they made her turning him down in a slightly light hearted way. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

howcomepremparbat-Sush-Infofansbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hey Sush...so good to see you after so long!Hug

I ranted about this in SG thread the other day...what bothers me is the inconsistency in the characters...esp kushi...the writers always have focussed on ASR and make kushi the scape goat by portraying such contrasting emotions from her that it confuses the readers and leaves us frustrated.

Is this the girl who almost gave up her life to save ASR, doesnt she know that ASR always speaks in anger but doesnt mean it...werent they shown as soul mates who could convey their feelings to each other even if miles apart...after all this the way they have jumped and coming to show that kushi is so insensitive that she is coming as rude in putting down Arnavs efforts at pacifying her. I wont say kushi should jump in joy and accept Arnavs efforts with smile...but atleast they could have shown that inwardly she is happy but putting a sad face to ASR ...

I esp didnt like the dialogue they made her mouth when Arnav had taken the efforts to light up the poolside ...how did that be proof of throwing riches??? Wasnt that effort genuine...how come kushi who always flies high even if someone just makes a small gesture of love is totally harsh here...so many inconsistencies Sush...this is so not kushi...I wouldnt have minded if they made her turning him down in a slightly light hearted way.

Zuzi ...my friend...love you! So glad to know you
feel the same way...I was feeling like I have drifted really apart from the SGs...Remember how we loved KHushi in the earlier days? It has become such a struggle now a days...looks like when ever Arnie starts to go soft on her...she starts acting irrational...and this time insensitive too...I think it is all because they want the story to g a certain way...like now is th time for KHushi to be angry...and th force i her character o suit the story and find out reasons later...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 7:30pm

Mahi122premparbatZuzanaInfofansbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by Kalyaani

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Lady, you have
voiced my sentiments to the T, I must say. The serial is yo-yoing for heaven
knows what reason and the Forum gets all worked up. The disappointment is not
with the serial for the past few weeks but the general trend, sure it started with
a lot of promise and then, you know the rest.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Adding my
two cents to your points:</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Anjali '
that is pathetic woman, to blame someone else for your plight, its crystal
clear who is at fault and who is not. You are only allowed to resent Khushi for
being the cause the effect it entirely SMJ and ASR's doing. If the two
important guys in your life had not messed it up, you would not be in this
situation. Grow a spine woman; you are infuriating to say the least. Did you
hear your "Chote" complain when you went all mushy over your spouse, don't think
so. Therefore in addition to the spine grow a brain.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Arnav- for
all you intelligence you are really duh, with a capital D. You need to attend
to the two important women in your life, both need attention and TLC at the moment,
you need to strike a balance. Dude remember this mess is created by you with a
lot of assistance from SMJ, had you a gram of common sense you would handle the
situation better and not let your wife bear the brunt of the taunts at home nor
ignore a fragile sister, for whom you did what you did in the first place.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Khushi- you
are what 19, 22, 23 or 25, whatever the number maybe act normal, if you vacillate
in this manner, we will sure go MAD. I can understand your plight and my
sympathies are with you, but girl, really, you are acting silly. Now that he
knows the truth and the complete truth, give him a piece of your mind and ge
over the habit of leaving sentences
half completed.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Note ' is it
really so difficult to say "Happy Birthday", really??? Apologizing I can
understand, some folks cannot say sorry but a harmless birthday wish, come on
guys, be reasonable. Sorry that is a lot to ask off from team 4 Lions.</font></font>

Love your rant! My sentiments exactly...
If only the CVs focused on Kushi... i have been waiting endlessly to see her character grow and evolve. BUT, the CVs seem to be hellbent on showing us how much she likes to
butt into other people's lives. Seriously? Advising Di, advising Aakash, telling off hubby (and that too when she is not angry with him... that doesn't even make sense!). So, she can't be happy when Di, Jiji, Maami are not happy... which is why she is making Arnav the punching bag? Why can't she just
talk to him about it, after all she loves to talk... We (IF members) couldn't figure out what was bothering her, how can she expect a man to even get anywhere close to guessing correctly?!! And, when she can celebrate her b'day with her family, accept ishes from Naani & gifts from Paayal & NK, why the sudden need to look don upon hubby dear who has done
nothing but put so much thought and feeling into making the day special?

Yup, Kushi, please me normal, you are driving us crazy.

Well said girls! She is preaching everyone and is failing to
recognize that the one person who is showing he cares for her...what a tantrrum
for some one who has apologized already...Ms preachy self is tryin to teach him a lesson too just like the lessons she is teaching Anj and Akash too...while ignoring the 800 lb gorilla in the room...shouldn't she be somewhat sensitive to the situation at hand?

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 8:09pm

ZuzanapremparbatKalyaaniInfofansbk2

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I think if we wrote the story of the show it would be 100% better!
Only becuz we would go according to the fans, not are own entertainment. Becuz at the end of the day, the fans are the ppl who are going to judge, not us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gansteress

Originally posted by noor123

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">I hate it when people start bashing Kh's character THE MINUTE SHE ASSERTS HERSELF IN THE SHOW - AND SAYS NO TO MR. ASR- Gee the reaction girls on this forum give when ASR is denied something!</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">You r wrong in suggesting that Kh shud make sense. In today's episode while speaking to DM, she is VERY clear on what she wants - she wants ASR to realize his words were cruel and hurt her and NOT ALL THE MONEY HE CAN FLASH BEFORE HER WILL MAKE HER HAPPY IS HE HIMSELF IS NOT NICE TO HER- it has NOTHING to do with ASR being 'sensitive' or insensitive - she wants him to realize that he cannot treat the girl he loves this way, with disrespect, thrashing and accusing her and reducing her status by calling it a 'contract marriage'.</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="5">I am extremely proud of Kh today when she refused the absolutely gorgeous sari from ASR - she will dress for him when he dresses her with respect! GREAT JOB CVs! And even though I don't know where the redemption track has gone, still ASR doing goofy things to see Kh smile is nice - though Kh shud STILL push for him
to
accept his mistakes towards her last week.
</font>
i couldnt agree
more
even though she had explained why she being the way she is its still not enough for people to understand her...
i think her being a little bit hurt by arnav not able to say happy birthday is absolutely right...after arnav bringing the whole contract thing again she has felt like she had a big mistake thinking arnav had changed so arnav buying her expensive gift and forcing her to cut the cake and aslo forcing her to eat the cake seems like what the old arnav would do...BEING DOMINATING
and thats why kushi got hurt seeing he had not changed...
yet we know as audience he has but she doesn't since he had left her no way of thinking so since he blamed her for everything and again thanks to mr arnav singh raizada bringing contract marriage was cherry on top...i mean do you blame her for feeling the way she is,,,,,,

if anyone has noticed the last time kushi had actual genuine smile was at
buaji's when buaji was doing her nazar thingy and then she did it back as a joke...that is not the kushi we know and it all arnav's fault for making kushi like this...the kushi that used smile at all the time now hardly smiles atall and how could she?...its hard for her to
smile because of everything that has happened and feels its all her fault and then to put the icing on top...the one man who she thought would never make her feel that way actually says it...

the old kushi has felt pain because of arnav but was able to joke laugh and wipe her tears
off
but this time she can't do that...
i think kushi not staying at buaji's house and staying at RM was a brilliant thing for her to do...now this way arnav can see her without a smile on her face
everyday...every minute...every second so he could realise that he had done this to her...and he should do everything to bring that gorgeous smile back on her face again...Big smile

and as for people complaining about arnav...oh...my...gosh...Confused
seriously!!! your actually commenting why is he trying to make kushi happy while his sister is all shattered and broken up...
if the CV had done
this storyline arnav concentrating on anjali and not
kushi..again you all would have complained and bashed arnav for not understanding kushi...
the only reason why arnav is giving more time to kushi is again i will say it is he had made her upset and is afraid of kushi leaving him forever...its not like he's trying to get her in bed with him while his sister is crying her eyes out...
hes only trying to bring a slight smile on her face...

as for anjali i would say she has enough people to look after her...
she has two women nani and mami...yes i understand she would want arnav around her and

feels neglected but i say to myself its her pregnancy hormones just getting to her...lol...joke
but seriously...the only reason why arnav hardly gives time to anjali because he cant stand to see her this way so trying his best to stay away until he's ready to face her properly...maybe deep down he also feels its his fault for allowing this to happen and not being able to protect his sister from al bad and evil...

i think all those not understanding kushi should watch the episode where arnav blamed her for everything and then also watch today's episode when kushi was talking to DM and put themselves into kushi's shoes and think what would you have
done...

sorry about the ranting i have loads more to say but will close this post of mine by saying this is just my personal opinion guys so please dont take it offensive Big smile

Of course you girls are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine...in terms of Khushis feelings and how consistent or inconsistent they were...It is worth noting tha most people lost interest and did not watch the ME...which played along the lines you mention...with very poor success in communicating what was going on in Khushis head to the audience...I think when PH realized the fuss over saying happy birthday was not flying .they tried to use not one but two additional reasons for her to be unhappy...one about the harsh words...and one about the family being sad

At least one of them should work ...right? I think both reasons are justifiable...had she acted consistently to both in past few days...when itlooked like for one she had made peace with her conversation with ARnie and his apology...and or the other she didn't seem focused on at all...a least nohing that they showed...may be just poor direction...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 8:38pm

sbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Sush it's so good to see you back Hug

I kinda beg to differ in certain points you've made. Contrary to the majority, I empathize Khushi and her pricey behaviour towards Nannav. It's not about Nannav not wishing her, it's more than that

This man whom she risked her life for demands her presence for the sake of their contract marriage and for Payash's alliance state. Only Nannav and us know what prompted Nannav to stick to that demand but Khushi doesn't. She believes Nannav is using her innocence and helplessness in his favour. Besides she's the one who's mostly affected from all of this more than Anjali in my opinion although this gurl won't show how shattered she is. Both Nannav and Shyam have done enough damage to steal her happiness from her

Moreover Nannav has successfully convinced her to feel guilty for everything that has happened although he regrets his words. She believes she's at fault and is in deep misery right now. She's not sure if she can trust Nannav enough to share her misery and frustration with him. But I'm hopeful that she will by tomorrow or next week

As for Payash, for once I understand how Akash feels. I think his behaviour is justified. He feels Payal should have been more open with him which she didn't. Plus Khushi's making things worse for him & Payal by trying to meddling in their lives. Payal was right when she told Khushi to stay out of it cuz you don't see Payash finger pointing Nannav & Khushi's relationship when they're on rocks. Khushi should learn to give people their space 

I've nothing much to say about Anjali cuz she's beyond my understanding. She's a cry baby who demands attention like a toddler. If she's so worried sick about her hubby why not call him or go look for him instead of blaming Nannav and Khushi? Urghh I don't wanna vent my frustration here on her

Btw how cute is my Nandu bandu?!?! Me loving his presence every second and he brings a huge smile to my face every night... Blushing

Yikes I yapped more than I intended... Sorry Sush!!

-Edited
I just realized I only yap this long only in your posts LOL

Edited by NaDzGirl - 18 July 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hi Sush, good to see your post! Hope you had a good trip to IndiaSmile.

The ME TRP's don't really count; for a daily show the weekend offering is a bonus so to say and does not count in the week's TRP's. The average for last week was 3, which is not bad. Most of us initially got a heart attack when the week's TRP's were posted at 2, but that was a typo quickly clarified by SP and the PH.

About the current track; i don't think the fuss Khushi is making is about the Happy b'day declaration. Khushi is upset about Arnav bringing up the marriage contract and she is probably trying to distance herself so that she can leave when the contract is up and not be the cause of grief for the bro-sis duo. So it is either that or Khushi wants Arnav to open up to her; he certainly has no problem in hurling abuses and harsh words then why is he dumbfounded in expressing his true feelings even after they have come so far in their relationship?

About Anjali; i think she needs time to heal, period. Her reaction is exactly as expected; it has barely been a couple of days since her world has come tumbling down and now in her mind she thinks she is being abandoned by her beloved Chote; which is not true because Arnav is making every effort to strike a balance and keep both ladies happy and protected.

I think the biggest problem here is that we jumped into this
family drama right after the end of the kidnapping track. If the CV's had given a couple weeks of ARHI romance, love and positive growth before dropping us into this "didi ki saut" angle so to say, the TRP and online audience would have been a lot more receptive to this track and the emotions of each character involved.</font>

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS">Hi Means,</font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS">I am not sure...but I think the TRP charts by independent rating agencies don't take an average for the week but pick a day at random and report TRP for the show from that day. Thats why TB is not changing the chart..because what they show is correct...ME is probably the day that was picked to rate IPKKND...They do it the same wayfor other shows as well...So it is fair...yeah...always a possibility that one show had a a really bad day when this was done...but if the show is maintaining interest ...should it plummet like that on a particular day?</font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS">Of course, SP and PH will never clarify this...and I trust their numbers less than numbers collected by independent rating agencies...but it is what it is...OK for some days and really bad for the ME...which should be worrisome for the PH...</font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS"></font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS">In bold</font>

<font color="#6666ff" face="Comic Sans MS">The point you make about the reason for being unhappy make sense Meens...for a good communicator like Khushi...I would have liked her to say it..rather than saying I am not angry about that and then making a fuss about birthday wish...</font>

<font color="#6666ff" face="Comic Sans MS">About the timing of the romance and family drama...I on the other hand think that the Arnie bending over backwards for romance at this moment is not quite so fitting...Slow development of relationship and understanding could be better than Arnie acting like he is the Romeo of the Century...LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sush,
TRP's are for the week. Mon-Fri; the number posted is an average of the week's count. If you look at the TRP thread in detail every week they post a day wise break-up as well.
I really want Khushi to communicate to Arnav what is hurting her as well. If you see today's episode again she brushes aside his attempts to pacify her again and taunts him on using money to buy her gifts and then has a monologue that has left me confused. She says she is not angry but hurt at the accusations. Plus she feels she cannot be happy when everyone in the house is upset because of her. Why is she turning herself into a self sacrificing lamb and ignoring the attention from the one person who is actually making an attempt to make it up to her.
About Arnav's romantic movesLOLLOL; that's why i feel they should have
delayed the Shyam confrontation for sometime. Arnav has now accepted his feelings for Khushi completely and knows she reciprocates the same. He knows she has been through hell in trying to rescue him the family still sees her as guilty; so he is just trying to bring some happiness into her life while he balances the crisis in Di's life.</font>

Am not sure about TRP calculation being average Meens...in the past they used to post the date for each episode when the particular show was rate for TRP...it was randomly picked certainly
not the average...something smells fishy ...

About the timing for Arnies Romeofication...yeah..I agree with ou..this being right after Shyams revelation is not working out the best...not for me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122sbk2

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for starting this post.

The Track does not make sense ... i agree to some degree...its a sad moment in that house and ASR should focus on his sister... but what can he do... he made a blunder of shouting and saying the most hurtful things he has said to her to date and then he finds out its her birthday... the guy is in deep hole

Everyone is surprised with Khushi's behaviour...

Did you guys miss the part today where she says i am not mad at Arnav... how can i be happy  when Di mamiji and others are mad at me

Then she continued how could ASR threaten her that she can't leave and bring up the contract and then say the harshest words to her about he wished she had not come into her life and she was the reason Shyam did all this... it was her fault

Such powerful lines...

now put yourself in her shoes... would you want gifts and all this lovey dovery stuff from the guy who just few hours back had said she was the worse mistake of his life?????

think of that ... why would she take gifts and cut cake for this person...

her reaction is correct she is not voicing it but that is Khushi and he is asking her why not even a smile

what is he? a dumbo? dude you said such hurtful words to this girl who had just saved your life

good going mr ASR

ok i am not an ASR fan... but that cupboard thing is too hilarious... hats of for that one ... i laughed...

would like to hear your point of view

-Sush-

Go to top