Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:What is the point Khushi is making...? (Page 6)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobubble

very well said!!!
even though people here are having problems wid anajli's character, i do not mind if they show the change in relationship dyanamics between arnav-khushi-anjali! it doesnt have to entirely go the "didi ki sautan" way to show that! the issue of concern is that they are not getting the characterizations right! i myself was aghast when arnav said hurtful words to khushi and was expecting something nice out of the whole track! but there u go! khushi blames herself and decides to walk out! arnav convinces her to stay back and also lets out a meek "i'll win u back"! thats it!!! then what? whatever happened to the girl who was gazing at the stars that night wid tearful eyes! i had liked the ME and also khushi's reluctance to go back to RM in the ME. but the following episodes were meek and made no sense majorly coz i was left confused with khushi's behavior back in RM! what is the whole point? what does she want exactly? a face-to-face happy b'day wid the two of them shaking hands-really!! or is it that she is really angry about the contract thing? or is she close to becoming the mahaan SP bahu and is sacrificing her happiness for him and his di??the problem is that cvs have never paid enough attention to khushi's character and have always left it unbaked for us to assume what goes on in her mind. it is obvious that the trp audience will lose patience. what could have been a possible good track is getting ruined again!

I guess the girl gazing a the star was hurt and that is the reason for the fuss...they jus failed to communicate that to the audience until today...and threw us in the birth day loop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofansbk2

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 2
-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Hi S<font size="2">ush , I read ur posts before n loved them too! I wanted to watch today's episode before posting here! Ya got the answer finally ! Though I know she is not doing all this for a B'Day wish alone,still wanted to make sure, as cv's always fail to keep kushi's character balanced.</font>
<font size="2"> But this time kushi Is doing something for herself, for her self respect! She is Not letting go off his faults so easily! She wants her share of rights as a proper wife. Though she said she is not angry with Arnav , she is for sure not happy with his words he said on the last night!</font>

Now they started showing it frm Anjali's pov More than kushi's?? I'm ok with Anjali's screen space as she is an imp character for the story to move on, but again not above kushi's pain! Kushi has gone through much more pain than Anjali, but they always failed to potray her pain! Hope they keep consistency with her character atleast this time n don't turn her into a clown.
<font size="2"> </font>

Ha ha thank you for liking m posts chaituv!   Yes we got the answer today...infect two answers if one reason was not enough...two ticks in the multiple choice question...one about Arnies words and the other about family being hurt...!!!

About khushis pain due to Arnies words and ANjs ...I personally think words are overrated...didn't ARNIE already apologize for harsh words in more ways than
one? Hasn't he stood by
KHushi in the the time of crisis against his sister? Where is the maturity KHushi showed when she said she is not angry...she understands the situation...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 6:26pm
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Help sush help..instead of listening to us CVs are planting angry posts and sending 'terminators' to shut us up and beat us into submission and say that we like their storyCryCry...

I...Cry..sic...want...Cry..sic...to seeCry...more K...K...Cry...Kushi...

Ha ha ..heard about the fit mr Gautam hegde had...can't believe it! Can we get some one more mature in the team, Gul?

Never mind poor guy was probably having a bad day...we understand and forgive his words...do you hear that KHushi?

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 6:35pm

Mahi122

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post!

-Sush-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Help sush help..instead of listening to us CVs are planting angry posts and sending 'terminators' to shut us up and beat us into submission and say that we like their storyCryCry...

Ha ha ..heard about the fit mr Gautam hegde had...can't believe it! Can we get some one more mature in the team, Gul?

Never mind poor guy was probably having a bad day...we understand and forgive his words...do you hear that KHushi?
Sush.

Dekhna ho to Dekho..this line has become GH's identityLOL

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by -Sush-

Sush.

Dekhna ho to Dekho..this line has become GH's identityLOL

To that I say...And how is that TRP of 2 for the ME working out for you Mr. Hegde? Why did you waste the actors time and your own? Wink

You see ange brings out more anger...contempt brings out contempt...respect the fans ...even if some of them maY not be so articulate...

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122premparbatInfofanDiamondLife

Go to top