Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective:What is the point Khushi is making...? (Page 5)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sush, tonight's episode gave a clearer picture of what is going on with Khushi. I loved her talk with DM, she's not angry she's hurt. Khushi is hurt that Arnav would say such harsh words to her then moments later come back and beg her to stay. Khushi loves ASR flaws and all but this is one flaw she hoped would change and I cannot blame her. ASR did cross the line by blaming Khushi for everything including Shyam. Words hurt and sadly this time around its words she cannot forget no matter how much effort he puts into bringing that smile back on her face. It is going to take more than gifts, what would really help is a conversation between them.

</div>
<div>
Edited to add: Regarding Arnav and Anjali. He cares very much about his sister but lets face it she has many people there for her, right now Arnav's focus is where it should be. Khushi should be his priority given everything she's been through for him and by him, she has no one. The entire family has made a scapegoat out of her and Arnav made the mistake of doing the same, now he needs to make it up to her.

OK...I buy that Mandy...she does not like his harsh words...but she has told him anything but that...infect she is being sarcastic, and even announcing that she is not angry while skipping out the detail that she is hurt...because of the contract reference...well so many women in the forum also could not figure out if that was what was bothering her...Asr is just a man...something is failing in terms of keeping the audience on the same page...it is the yo yo..behavior...this one day and that the other...consistency my friends that's what we need...some FBs about the bad words could have helped...a bit less chirpyness could have helped...the audience has to be able to make the connection...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nema123sunflower52InfofanDiamondLifesbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

the other thing Sush..
its my understanding that todays khushi's monologue made certain things clear..
She is not happy because other family members r not happy..some because of her like mami-anji.
Payaash also indirectly because of her..
She is not angry with ASR but yes, she is definitely hurt from his words...about blaming her for everything..she is not giving him attention..where is she wrong...or not able to connect with u???

No matter how much understanding ARHI has...but she wanted him to wish her simple happy birthday..whats wrong??? HE...the ASR also was not less either..what was his problem of saying simple happy birthday to her...why people always point towards khushi?? I fail to understand thisConfused

She has already said to ASR..that his happiness also lies with his di's happiness..she is staying away from anji as everyone in RM wants her to be..

Why she will suggest or advice ASR to go to Di and take care of her...ASR should go...in this matter also why blame Khushi??? if she will advice..again people will say she should mind her own business..brother-siister knows their bond very well and duties tooLOL

Shastra...that's where the husband wife relationship is different from sister sister relationship...she can help her husband who is a man...and with all said and done...a man is not expected to have the same emotional intelligence as a woman...specially for KHushi this is supposed to be her biggest strength the plus point...understanding others emotions...for Asr it is his business acumen...isn't that so?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nema123DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Sush..if i want to watch this show...then i have to keep all these " if..but.." on side..
watch like past is pastLOLbecause the story writer..himself does not connect the dots..and see where the line is going??

Even i doubt that each character's writers r not connecting to themselves ...it looks solo play from each character...

There r several other strong ways that could have played out..but we know we never get what we think..

LEast we can expect is consistency in character...but that is not possible, because situations and circumstances r not steady..

I am saying this and saying again..if they really want TRP to shoot above 4...clear all the hey wires of the past...bring clear confrontation from each character to each other like.
Aakash asking aSR about kidnapping...asking about his jija..why this decision
Anji-ASR confrontation
Aakash-Khushi confrontation
Nani-gupta confrontation
Where is shyam..not have called even once to anji and vice versa???
show us shyam..wondering on roads at least..

I can go on and on...i know each of us has a list...

I do not know what else to write here and does this make sense...LOL

Oh Shastra...I had accepted the status quo

the Shortcomings and all...and I decided to quit...and I quit...but then I came back and stAted hoping again...how silly is that...   
Big smile

But what a brilliant idea girl...why is everyone so afraid of talking about the matter face to face...Payal is the only one who seems capable of getting right to the point...she impressed me today...both during her conversation
with Khush and with Akash ...to the point...while KHushi skipped the seriousness of all situations...and was trying to be ms fix it...not very mature...was it? .
yes, i agree khushi's confrontation with aakash was total no no for me..
esp bringing honeymoon point was total let down..She knows aaksah is equally upset for anji. he is also brother..
she should have talked to payal first..
See payal is very well mannered in this sense..she will never go directly to ASR for khushi..she will first confront khushi about whats going on..she rightly scold khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52-Sush-

nema123 Goldie
nema123
nema123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

Shastra...that's where the husband wife relationship is different from sister sister relationship...she can help her husband who is a man...and with all said and done...a man is not expected to have the same emotional intelligence as a woman...specially for KHushi this is supposed to be her biggest strength the plus point...understanding others emotions...for Asr it is his business acumen...isn't that so?[/QUOTE]

Sush, You Hit the nail...!  you should include this text on your first page post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by noor123

<font size="5" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I hate it when people start bashing Kh's character THE MINUTE SHE ASSERTS HERSELF IN THE SHOW - AND SAYS NO TO MR. ASR- Gee the reaction girls on this forum give when ASR is denied something!</font>
<font size="5" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font size="5" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">You r wrong in suggesting that Kh shud make sense. In today's episode while speaking to DM, she is VERY clear on what she wants - she wants ASR to realize his words were cruel and hurt her and NOT ALL THE MONEY HE CAN FLASH BEFORE HER WILL MAKE HER HAPPY IS HE HIMSELF IS NOT NICE TO HER- it has NOTHING to do with ASR being 'sensitive' or insensitive - she wants him to realize that he cannot treat the girl he loves this way, with disrespect, thrashing and accusing her and reducing her status by calling it a 'contract marriage'.</font>

<font size="5" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font size="5" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I am extremely proud of Kh today when she refused the absolutely gorgeous sari from ASR - she will dress for him when he dresses her
with respect! GREAT JOB CVs! And even though I don't know where the redemption track has gone, still ASR doing goofy things to see Kh smile is nice - though Kh shud STILL push for him to accept his mistakes towards her last week.
</font>

</div>
<div>
Hi Noor,

I understand that you are proud of Khushi and stand by her .

Like you , Sush , me and everyone on the forum have their views about each character and have good days and bad days with each along with the liberty to express them.

Please refrain from using Big & Bold fonts which to me is disrespectful to the thread master and seems as if you are shouting your opinion at her. I sincerly hope that is not the case and I will gladly
retract my reproach.

From one Forum memebr to another.

Thank you, Ratna! You are a darling...:-)   Smile

premparbat

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by -Sush-

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi folks...I watched a few episodes from last week after taking a 3 week break ...and thought the thappad episode the Friday before last was very interesting...The aftermath was interesting until last Friday...and then...

They lost it again in the ME, and this week was a shade better but seem to be losing the grip again...

<font color="#6666ff">It is sad to see fans clinging on to hopes that the news abou TRP is not so bad...As per GH, own admission, the TRP for the ME was 2.0! This despite BS being back and a full dose of Arhi scenes...wasn't that supposed to fix everything?

Well...if Didi KI Saut is the plot you have got...

AT least stick with a strong characterization of the leads that viewers have something to look forward to...</font></font>

<font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
  • <font color="#6600ff">It makes no sense for Khuhsi to be mature and understanding one day and quite silly the next...So much fuss about uttering the words Happy Birthday...Really? Are you kidding me?

• <font color="#6600ff">It makes no sense for ARnie to be so attached to his sis ...and then when such a big trauma is happening in her life...not be more sensitive to her and spend a least some time
    with her...unless pushed by some situation...</font>

• <font
    color="#6600ff">It makes no sense for Akash to behave like the way he was behaving...a complete switchroo. </font>

• </font></font>
  • <font color="#0099ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#6600ff">It makes no sense for the story to not maintain and flow or continuity in the mood and go from drama to comedy to a tear jerker from one day to next...by the very same
    characters...

I hope they get their act together...Please focus on Khushi ...if she makes sense everything will make sense...If the point she is trying to make to Arnie is that he should be more in touch with his sensitive side (I know...really!)...why not guide him to take care of his Di'd emotional needs, who needs affirmation right now ...and not have him completely focused on this silly Happy Birthday thing...My goodness...what is the point of all this?</font></font>

I respectfully disagree...Khushi is behaving in a way every self respecting,dignified woman will behave.
Till the time he sincerely apologizes for evoking contract marriage thing & saying I wish I wouldn't have met you&bla bla bla?...
Forget about HB...if anji needs attention so does Khushi she has suffered a lot..so she should make sure asr is not playing with her emotions again...Just because he said ILU on phone doesn't mean he has
apologized...for forceful marriage,for calling her characterless..I am loving khushi's attitude...you go girl

I may be mistaken...but I thought Arnie apologized or saying those words
already...didn't he say...he didn't mean to say that...he shouldn't have...If a person presents a true apology...it is graceful to forgive...one should insist on making a point only if te point is not already made to the other person ...does not matter if the person is a man or a woman
Tongue

Edited by -Sush- - 18 July 2012 at 6:05pm

sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

Sush, good to have you posting! Don't worry much about the ME TRP. it was bad, agreed, but not many would watch a daily soap on weekends esp @ 7:00 PM.LOL not many shows score good ratings for weekend episodes.

And considering that Sobti's one week presence with drama delivered a top 5 spot for the TRP, i'd have expected better tracks! there is too much swing and i don't get the shoot 3 tracks and choose the best in the last minute part. Once Khushi tells NK she is okay with di taking flowers and once she goes i am narazz. ASR is concerned about his Di and wants to make Khushi happy. i don't get their backbone track!! and Mr. Hedge confirms that this is going to continue at least the man torn between di and wife parts, that's a pin to watch!!

I don't know what i want anymore LOL, but i sure hope they do something like the first 4 minutes of yesterday's episode, soothing and compelling!!

Oh Sobti is their trump card alright...no disagreement there...I think NK is very interesting too!!
gansteress Senior Member
gansteress
gansteress

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

I hate it when people start bashing Kh's character THE MINUTE SHE ASSERTS HERSELF IN THE SHOW - AND SAYS NO TO MR. ASR- Gee the reaction girls on this forum give when ASR is denied something! 

You r wrong in suggesting that Kh shud make sense. In today's episode while speaking to DM, she is VERY clear on what she wants - she wants ASR to realize his words were cruel and hurt her and NOT ALL THE MONEY HE CAN FLASH BEFORE HER WILL MAKE HER HAPPY IS HE HIMSELF IS NOT NICE TO HER- it has NOTHING to do with ASR being 'sensitive' or insensitive - she wants him to realize that he cannot treat the girl he loves this way, with disrespect, thrashing and accusing her and reducing her status by calling it a 'contract marriage'.

I am extremely proud of Kh today when she refused the absolutely gorgeous sari from ASR - she will dress for him when he dresses her with respect! GREAT JOB CVs! And even though I don't know where the redemption track has gone, still ASR doing goofy things to see Kh smile is nice - though Kh shud STILL push for him to accept his mistakes towards her last week.
i couldnt agree more
even though she had explained why she being the way she is its still not enough for people to understand her...
i think her being a little bit hurt by arnav not able to say happy birthday is absolutely right...after arnav bringing the whole contract thing again she has felt like she had a big mistake thinking arnav had changed so arnav buying her expensive gift and forcing her to cut the cake and aslo forcing her to eat the cake seems like what the old arnav would do...BEING DOMINATING
and thats why kushi got hurt seeing he had not changed...
yet we know as audience he has but she doesn't since he had left her no way of thinking so since he blamed her for everything and again thanks to mr arnav singh raizada bringing contract marriage was cherry on top...i mean do you blame her for feeling the way she is,,,,,,

if anyone has noticed the last time kushi had actual genuine smile was at buaji's when buaji was doing her nazar thingy and then she did it back as a joke...that is not the kushi we know and it all arnav's fault for making kushi like this...the kushi that used smile at all the time now hardly smiles atall and how could she?...its hard for her to smile because of everything that has happened and feels its all her fault and then to put the icing on top...the one man who she thought would never make her feel that way actually says it...

the old kushi has felt pain because of arnav but was able to joke laugh and wipe her tears off
but this time she can't do that...
i think kushi not staying at buaji's house and staying at RM was a brilliant thing for her to do...now this way arnav can see her without a smile on her face
everyday...every minute...every second so he could realise that he had done this to her...and he should do everything to bring that  gorgeous smile back on her face again...Big smile

and as for people complaining about arnav...oh...my...gosh...Confused
seriously!!! your actually commenting why is he trying to make kushi happy while his sister is all shattered and broken up...
if the CV  had done this storyline arnav concentrating on anjali and not kushi..again you all would have complained and bashed arnav for not understanding kushi...
the only reason why arnav is giving more time to kushi is again i will say it is he had made her upset and is afraid of kushi leaving him forever...its not like he's trying to get her in bed with him while his sister is crying her eyes out...
hes only trying to bring a slight smile on her face...

as for anjali i would say she has enough people to look after her...
she has two women nani and mami...yes i understand she would want arnav around her and feels neglected but i say to myself its her pregnancy hormones just getting to her...lol...joke
but seriously...the only reason why arnav hardly gives time to anjali because he cant stand to see her this way so trying his best to stay away until he's ready to face her properly...maybe deep down he also feels its his fault for allowing this to happen and not being able to protect his sister from al bad and evil...

i think all those not understanding kushi should watch the episode where arnav blamed her for everything and then also watch today's episode when kushi was talking to DM and put themselves into kushi's shoes and think what would you have done...

sorry about the ranting i have loads more to say but will close this post of mine by saying this is just  my personal opinion guys so please dont take it offensive Big smile

Edited by gansteress - 18 July 2012 at 6:17pm

farfar319

Go to top