Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice to see your post Sush. I agree that Khushi's character needs to get back to what it was. Of course, she has been through a lot but this is nowhere where Khushi originally used to be
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meens80

I think the biggest problem here is that we jumped into this family drama right after the end of the kidnapping track. If the CV's had given a couple weeks of ARHI romance, love and positive growth before dropping us into this "didi ki saut" angle so to say, the TRP and online audience would have been a lot more receptive to this track and the emotions of each character involved.

Well said Meens!

That is exactly what I feel too.

But since they wanted to give Anjali's character screen time again, they did not have time to focus on Arhi at all.

Hiya Sush!

I feel Khushi's character has become inconsistent now...very sad and frustrating.

Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sush-

Hi folks...I watched a few episodes from last week after taking a 3 week break ...and thought the thappad episode the Friday before last was very interesting...The aftermath was interesting until last Friday...and then...

They lost it again in the ME, and this week was a shade better but seem to be losing the grip again...

It is sad to see fans clinging on to hopes that the news abou TRP is not so bad...As per GH, own admission, the TRP for the ME was 2.0! This despite BS being back and a full dose of Arhi scenes...wasn't that supposed to fix everything?

Well...if Didi KI Saut is the plot you have got...

AT least stick with a strong characterization of the leads that viewers have something to look forward to...

• It makes no sense for Khuhsi to be mature and understanding one day and quite silly the next...So much fuss about uttering the words Happy Birthday...Really? Are you kidding me?
  • It makes no sense for ARnie to be so attached to his sis ...and then when such a big trauma is happening in her life...not be more sensitive to her and spend a least some time with her...unless pushed by some situation...
  • It makes no sense for Akash to behave like the way he was behaving...a complete switchroo.
  • It makes no sense for the story to not maintain and flow or continuity in the mood and go from drama to comedy to a tear jerker from one day to next...by the very same characters...

I hope they get their act together...Please focus on Khushi ...if she makes sense everything will make sense...If the point she is trying to make to Arnie is that he should be more in touch with his sensitive side (I know...really!) ...why not guide him to take care of his Di'd emotional needs, who needs affirmation right now ...and not have him completely focused on this silly Happy Birthday thing...My goodness...what is the point of all this?

I concur ... I doubt if the writers themselves know what they want.. to me it seems all characters are not sure what they want in their life.. they are going in circles with the blame game and acting silly

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi folks...I watched a few episodes from last week after taking a 3 week break ...and thought the thappad episode the Friday before last was very interesting...The aftermath was interesting until last Friday...and then...

They lost it again in the ME, and this week was a shade better but seem to be losing the grip again...

It is sad to see fans clinging on to hopes that the news abou TRP is not so bad...As per GH, own admission, the TRP for the ME was 2.0! This despite BS being back and a full dose of Arhi scenes...wasn't that supposed to fix everything?

AT least stick with a strong characterization of the leads that viewers have something to look forward to...

• It makes no sense for Khuhsi to be mature and understanding one day and quite silly the next...So much fuss about uttering the words Happy Birthday...Really? Are you kidding me?
  • It makes no sense for ARnie to be so attached to his sis ...and then when such a big trauma is happening in her life...not be more sensitive to her and spend a least some time with her...unless pushed by some situation...
  • It makes no sense for Akash to behave like the way he was behaving...a complete switchroo.
  • It makes no sense for the story to not maintain and flow or continuity in the mood and go from drama to comedy to a tear jerker from one day to next...by the very same characters...

I hope they get their act together...Please focus on Khushi ...if she makes sense everything will make sense...If the point she is trying to make to Arnie is that he should be more in touch with his sensitive side (I know...really!) ...why not guide him to take care of his Di'd emotional needs, who needs affirmation right now ...and not have him completely focused on this silly Happy Birthday thing...My goodness...what is the point of all this?

I respectfully disagree...Khushi is behaving in a way every self respecting,dignified woman will behave.
Till the time he sincerely apologizes for evoking contract marriage thing & saying I wish I wouldn't have met you&bla bla bla?...
Forget about HB...if anji needs attention so does Khushi she has suffered a lot..so she should make sure asr is not playing with her emotions again...Just because he said ILU on phone doesn't mean he has apologized...for forceful marriage,for calling her characterless..I am loving khushi's attitude...you go girl
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sush, tonight's episode gave a clearer picture of what is going on with Khushi. I loved her talk with DM, she's not angry she's hurt. Khushi is hurt that Arnav would say such harsh words to her then moments later come back and beg her to stay. Khushi loves ASR flaws and all but this is one flaw she hoped would change and I cannot blame her. ASR did cross the line by blaming Khushi for everything including Shyam. Words hurt and sadly this time around its words she cannot forget no matter how much effort he puts into bringing that smile back on her face. It is going to take more than gifts, what would really help is a conversation between them.

Edited to add: Regarding Arnav and Anjali. He cares very much about his sister but lets face it she has many people there for her, right now Arnav's focus is where it should be. Khushi should be his priority given everything she's been through for him and by him, she has no one. The entire family has made a scapegoat out of her and Arnav made the mistake of doing the same, now he needs to make it up to her.Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Sush..if i want to watch this show...then i have to keep all these " if..but.." on side..
watch like past is pastπŸ˜† because the story writer..himself does not connect the dots..and see where the line is going??

Even i doubt that each character's writers r not connecting to themselves ...it looks solo play from each character...

There r several other strong ways that could have played out..but we know we never get what we think..

LEast we can expect is consistency in character...but that is not possible, because situations and circumstances r not steady..

I am saying this and saying again..if they really want TRP to shoot above 4...clear all the hey wires of the past...bring clear confrontation from each character to each other like.
Aakash asking aSR about kidnapping...asking about his jija..why this decision
Anji-ASR confrontation
Aakash-Khushi confrontation
Nani-gupta confrontation
Where is shyam..not have called even once to anji and vice versa???
show us shyam..wondering on roads at least..

I can go on and on...i know each of us has a list...

I do not know what else to write here and does this make sense...πŸ˜†

Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That is exactly where they are failing. I want to rant so much but then i am also thinking that does any show deserve so much investment but now that i have ...
1. The siblings were shown to be ultra close... So how is it that the brother is all love face now and all he can think of is pacifying his wife. I do remember he has done a lot of damage to khushi's life but its not even a week that your pregnant sister has found out an earth shattering truth. You claim to have ruined khushi's life to protect this Di who you are conviniently ignoring. This is not in your character. You know she cant handle the slightest of issues when it comes to her loved ones and this was about HER husband. More importantly, dont you think you should be there with her along with other family to protect her from any of shyam's future plans of meeting/convincing her. Also, now you know shyam is just not a bad husband he is dangerous.
 ASR was shown to be intelligent and overly protective of his sister but alas now he is busy planning with NK about how to woo khushi. 

That is not to say i dont like it, i am just saying this isnt the time to do it. 

In all these two days, the brother was only shown once taking breakfast to her room. All other times, he was checking on her but he didnt go over and console her even after what he saw at the clinic. Very unlike his character.

And he is trying to woo his wife, YES cvs we did ask for it but dont you think, there is a time and place for everything. We enjoyed the mehendi scenes so much because there was no sword hanging on our heads! 

2. Khushi : this character will keep yo yo ing foreve, i think. Sometimes she is mature and all knowing, sometimes plain dumb. Today's episode she says she is not angry with arnav but cant enjoy coz the whole family is hurting. So, why did she make a big deal of happy birthday and if she wants arnav to concentrate on his sister, shouldnt she be the one acting like a catalyst. I dont know how but just get some logic into her actions and please maintain some form of consistency at least for one track. 

3. Mami and son: mami's main problem was with khushi and the divorce dialogue so why she is only and only wanting to break aakash's marriage. She being the smart one should have realised that payal leaving the house will have no consequence on shyam(if he ever were to come back!). Aakash is rightly upset that he was not told the truth but why is it maifesting itself into siding with mom. Makes no sense that we have to endure this saas bahu saga for TRP(?) ... Most viewers who want to see saas bahu saga with a useless husband can tune into better shows which excel at that. Mami's forte is comedy and being the "intelligent" one who protects her cubs no matter what. Instead, we see her plotting over - best folded hanky. 

Ok rant over... πŸ˜Š
Edited by howcome - 11 years ago
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its more she wants him to be able to say nice lovable things
she has accepted and appreciated what he has been unable to say but shown through actions but its high time he actually starts saying..if he can insult her so often and that too without thinking 
then why does he have a hard time speaking when it comes to being nice to her
We know how ASR is and why he is like this but after what he said to her I am glad khushi is behaving like this towards him lol
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: howcome

That is exactly where they are failing. I want to rant so much but then i am also thinking that does any show deserve so much investment but now that i have ...
1. The siblings were shown to be ultra close... So how is it that the brother is all love face now and all he can think of is pacifying his wife. I do remember he has done a lot of damage to khushi's life but its not even a week that your pregnant sister has found out an earth shattering truth. You claim to have ruined khushi's life to protect this Di who you are conviniently ignoring. This is not in your character. You know she cant handle the slightest of issues when it comes to her loved ones and this was about HER husband. More importantly, dont you think you should be there with her along with other family to protect her from any of shyam's future plans of meeting/convincing her. Also, now you know shyam is just not a bad husband he is dangerous.
ASR was shown to be intelligent and overly protective of his sister but alas now he is busy planning with NK about how to woo khushi.

That is not to say i dont like it, i am just saying this isnt the time to do it.

In all these two days, the brother was only shown once taking breakfast to her room. All other times, he was checking on her but he didnt go over and console her even after what he saw at the clinic. Very unlike his character.

And he is trying to woo his wife, YES
cvs we did ask for it but dont you think, there is a time and place for everything. We enjoyed the mehendi scenes so much because there was no sword hanging on our heads!

2. Khushi : this character will keep yo yo ing foreve, i think. Sometimes she is mature and all knowing, sometimes plain dumb. Today's episode she says she is not angry with arnav but cant enjoy coz the whole family is hurting. So, why did she make a big deal of happy birthday and if she wants arnav to concentrate on his sister, shouldnt she be the one acting like a catalyst. I dont know how but just get some logic into her actions and please maintain some form of consistency at least for one track.

3. Mami and son: mami's main problem was with khushi and the divorce dialogue so why she is only and only wanting to break aakash's marriage. She being the smart one should have realised that payal leaving the house will have no consequence on shyam(if he ever were to come back!). Aakash is rightly upset that he was not told the truth but why is it maifesting itself into siding with mom. Makes no sense that we have to endure this saas bahu saga for TRP(?) ... Most viewers who want to see saas bahu saga with a useless husband can tune into better shows which excel at that. Mami's forte is comedy and being the "intelligent" one who protects her cubs no matter what. Instead, we see her plotting over - best folded hanky.

Ok rant over...😊

Well said my dear...!! πŸ˜ƒ

So she is upset because the family is hurting...And what is she doing? Having ARnie run around her and jump through hoops ...Nice going! yes as immature it was ...she senses Payals pain...but she claimed that ANj is as important to her...what does she do to ease her pain? Gives her a lecture about eating...how sensitive is that!
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Sush..if i want to watch this show...then i have to keep all these " if..but.." on side..

watch like past is pastπŸ˜†because the story writer..himself does not connect the dots..and see where the line is going??

Even i doubt that each character's writers r not connecting to themselves ...it looks solo play from each character...

There r several other strong ways that could have played out..but we know we never get what we think..

LEast we can expect is consistency in character...but that is not possible, because situations and circumstances r not steady..

I am saying this and saying again..if they really want TRP to shoot above 4...clear all the hey wires of the past...bring clear confrontation from each character to each other like.
Aakash asking aSR about kidnapping...asking about his jija..why this decision
Anji-ASR confrontation
Aakash-Khushi confrontation
Nani-gupta confrontation
Where is shyam..not have called even once to anji and vice versa???
show us shyam..wondering on roads at least..

I can go on and on...i know each of us has a list...

I do not know what else to write here and does this make sense...πŸ˜†

Oh Shastra...I had accepted the status quo

the Shortcomings and all...and I decided to quit...and I quit...but then I came back and stAted hoping again...how silly is that...   
πŸ˜ƒ

But what a brilliant idea girl...why is everyone so afraid of talking about the matter face to face...Payal is the only one who seems capable of getting right to the point...she impressed me today...both during her conversation
with Khush and with Akash ...to the point...while KHushi skipped the seriousness of all situations...and was trying to be ms fix it...not very mature...was it? .
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago