Sushpective:What is the point Khushi is making...? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gansteress

i couldnt agree
more
even though she had explained why she being the way she is its still not enough for people to understand her...
i think her being a little bit hurt by arnav not able to say happy birthday is absolutely right...after arnav bringing the whole contract thing again she has felt like she had a big mistake thinking arnav had changed so arnav buying her expensive gift and forcing her to cut the cake and aslo forcing her to eat the cake seems like what the old arnav would do...BEING DOMINATING
and thats why kushi got hurt seeing he had not changed...
yet we know as audience he has but she doesn't since he had left her no way of thinking so since he blamed her for everything and again thanks to mr arnav singh raizada bringing contract marriage was cherry on top...i mean do you blame her for feeling the way she is,,,,,,

if anyone has noticed the last time kushi had actual genuine smile was at
buaji's when buaji was doing her nazar thingy and then she did it back as a joke...that is not the kushi we know and it all arnav's fault for making kushi like this...the kushi that used smile at all the time now hardly smiles atall and how could she?...its hard for her to
smile because of everything that has happened and feels its all her fault and then to put the icing on top...the one man who she thought would never make her feel that way actually says it...

the old kushi has felt pain because of arnav but was able to joke laugh and wipe her tears
off
but this time she can't do that...
i think kushi not staying at buaji's house and staying at RM was a brilliant thing for her to do...now this way arnav can see her without a smile on her face
everyday...every minute...every second so he could realise that he had done this to her...and he should do everything to bring that gorgeous smile back on her face again...πŸ˜ƒ

and as for people complaining about arnav...oh...my...gosh...πŸ˜•
seriously!!! your actually commenting why is he trying to make kushi happy while his sister is all shattered and broken up...
if the CV had done
this storyline arnav concentrating on anjali and not
kushi..again you all would have complained and bashed arnav for not understanding kushi...
the only reason why arnav is giving more time to kushi is again i will say it is he had made her upset and is afraid of kushi leaving him forever...its not like he's trying to get her in bed with him while his sister is crying her eyes out...
hes only trying to bring a slight smile on her face...

as for anjali i would say she has enough people to look after her...
she has two women nani and mami...yes i understand she would want arnav around her and

feels neglected but i say to myself its her pregnancy hormones just getting to her...lol...joke
but seriously...the only reason why arnav hardly gives time to anjali because he cant stand to see her this way so trying his best to stay away until he's ready to face her properly...maybe deep down he also feels its his fault for allowing this to happen and not being able to protect his sister from al bad and evil...

i think all those not understanding kushi should watch the episode where arnav blamed her for everything and then also watch today's episode when kushi was talking to DM and put themselves into kushi's shoes and think what would you have
done...

sorry about the ranting i have loads more to say but will close this post of mine by saying this is just my personal opinion guys so please dont take it offensive πŸ˜ƒ

Of course you girls are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine...in terms of Khushis feelings and how consistent or inconsistent they were...It is worth noting tha most people lost interest and did not watch the ME...which played along the lines you mention...with very poor success in communicating what was going on in Khushis head to the audience...I think when PH realized the fuss over saying happy birthday was not flying .they tried to use not one but two additional reasons for her to be unhappy...one about the harsh words...and one about the family being sad

At least one of them should work ...right? I think both reasons are justifiable...had she acted consistently to both in past few days...when itlooked like for one she had made peace with her conversation with ARnie and his apology...and or the other she didn't seem focused on at all...a least nohing that they showed...may be just poor direction...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Sush it's so good to see you back πŸ€—

I kinda beg to differ in certain points you've made. Contrary to the majority, I empathize Khushi and her pricey behaviour towards Nannav. It's not about Nannav not wishing her, it's more than that

This man whom she risked her life for demands her presence for the sake of their contract marriage and for Payash's alliance state. Only Nannav and us know what prompted Nannav to stick to that demand but Khushi doesn't. She believes Nannav is using her innocence and helplessness in his favour. Besides she's the one who's mostly affected from all of this more than Anjali in my opinion although this gurl won't show how shattered she is. Both Nannav and Shyam have done enough damage to steal her happiness from her

Moreover Nannav has successfully convinced her to feel guilty for everything that has happened although he regrets his words. She believes she's at fault and is in deep misery right now. She's not sure if she can trust Nannav enough to share her misery and frustration with him. But I'm hopeful that she will by tomorrow or next week

As for Payash, for once I understand how Akash feels. I think his behaviour is justified. He feels Payal should have been more open with him which she didn't. Plus Khushi's making things worse for him & Payal by trying to meddling in their lives. Payal was right when she told Khushi to stay out of it cuz you don't see Payash finger pointing Nannav & Khushi's relationship when they're on rocks. Khushi should learn to give people their space 

I've nothing much to say about Anjali cuz she's beyond my understanding. She's a cry baby who demands attention like a toddler. If she's so worried sick about her hubby why not call him or go look for him instead of blaming Nannav and Khushi? Urghh I don't wanna vent my frustration here on her

Btw how cute is my Nandu bandu?!?! Me loving his presence every second and he brings a huge smile to my face every night... β˜ΊοΈ

Yikes I yapped more than I intended... Sorry Sush!!

-Edited
I just realized I only yap this long only in your posts πŸ˜†
Edited by NaDzGirl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sush,
TRP's are for the week. Mon-Fri; the number posted is an average of the week's count. If you look at the TRP thread in detail every week they post a day wise break-up as well.
I really want Khushi to communicate to Arnav what is hurting her as well. If you see today's episode again she brushes aside his attempts to pacify her again and taunts him on using money to buy her gifts and then has a monologue that has left me confused. She says she is not angry but hurt at the accusations. Plus she feels she cannot be happy when everyone in the house is upset because of her. Why is she turning herself into a self sacrificing lamb and ignoring the attention from the one person who is actually making an attempt to make it up to her.
About Arnav's romantic movesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†; that's why i feel they should have
delayed the Shyam confrontation for sometime. Arnav has now accepted his feelings for Khushi completely and knows she reciprocates the same. He knows she has been through hell in trying to rescue him the family still sees her as guilty; so he is just trying to bring some happiness into her life while he balances the crisis in Di's life.</font>

Am not sure about TRP calculation being average Meens...in the past they used to post the date for each episode when the particular show was rate for TRP...it was randomly picked certainly
not the average...something smells fishy ...

About the timing for Arnies Romeofication...yeah..I agree with ou..this being right after Shyams revelation is not working out the best...not for me...
Thanks for starting this post.

The Track does not make sense ... i agree to some degree...its a sad moment in that house and ASR should focus on his sister... but what can he do... he made a blunder of shouting and saying the most hurtful things he has said to her to date and then he finds out its her birthday... the guy is in deep hole

Everyone is surprised with Khushi's behaviour...

Did you guys miss the part today where she says i am not mad at Arnav... how can i be happy  when Di mamiji and others are mad at me

Then she continued how could ASR threaten her that she can't leave and bring up the contract and then say the harshest words to her about he wished she had not come into her life and she was the reason Shyam did all this... it was her fault

Such powerful lines...

now put yourself in her shoes... would you want gifts and all this lovey dovery stuff from the guy who just few hours back had said she was the worse mistake of his life?????

think of that ... why would she take gifts and cut cake for this person...

her reaction is correct she is not voicing it but that is Khushi and he is asking her why not even a smile

what is he? a dumbo? dude you said such hurtful words to this girl who had just saved your life

good going mr ASR

ok i am not an ASR fan... but that cupboard thing is too hilarious... hats of for that one ... i laughed...

would like to hear your point of view

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Sush it's so good to see you backπŸ€—

I kinda beg to differ in certain points you've made. Contrary to the majority, I empathize Khushi and her pricey behaviour towards Nannav. It's not about Nannav not wishing her, it's more than that

This man whom she risked her life for demands her presence for the sake of their contract marriage and for Payash's alliance state. Only Nannav and us know what prompted Nannav to stick to that demand but Khushi doesn't. She believes Nannav is using her innocence and helplessness in his favour. Besides she's the one who's mostly affected from all of this more than Anjali in my opinion although this gurl won't show how shattered she is. Both Nannav and Shyam have done enough damage to steal her happiness from her

Moreover Nannav has successfully convinced her to feel guilty for everything that has happened although he regrets his words. She believes she's at fault and is in deep misery right now. She's not sure if she can trust Nannav enough to share her misery and frustration with him. But I'm hopeful that she will by tomorrow or next week

As for Payash, for once I understand how Akash feels. I think his behaviour is justified. He feels Payal should have been more open with him which she didn't. Plus Khushi's making things worse for him & Payal by trying to meddling in their lives. Payal was right when

she told Khushi to stay out of it cuz you don't see Payash finger pointing Nannav & Khushi's relationship when they're on rocks. Khushi should learn to give people their space

I've nothing much to say about Anjali cuz she's beyond my understanding. She's a cry baby who demands attention like a toddler. If she's so worried sick about her hubby why not call him or go look for him instead of blaming Nannav and Khushi? Urghh I don't wanna vent my frustration here on her

Btw how cute is my Nandu bandu?!?! Me loving his presence every second and he brings a huge smile to my face every night...☺️

Yikes I yapped more than I intended... Sorry Sush!!

-Edited
I just
realized I only yap
this long only in your postsπŸ˜†

Hugs NadZ...good to see you here...OK three cheers for NANDU Bandu...he is awesome!!!

I sort of agree with you about Akash...after watching today's episode..he is upset ...I get it...Payal of course was awesome today..she even looked very pretty because the camera
focused on her face only and not her fat arms

However I do not agree that ARnie convinced her that she is responsible for Shyamus behavior...yes he had the MU...but that is gone...he stood by her during the confrontation...he spoke the 2 lines in anger...more blaming his fate to have met her than her for doing this...and he apologized...she seemed to have understood well where he was coming from and said she wanted to leave because she knows he won't be happy if anj is not happy...she had no anger...but the PH wants RTR...that's why they are now showing she is angry...the even tried to remind viewers inirecly through Nandu how mean arnie has been to KHushi...all for the RTR...but Shyamu drama has tilted the mood already and th timing does not fit when Anj is grieving...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mzeesana

Thanks for starting this post.
</div>
The Track does not make sense ... i agree to some degree...its a sad moment in that house and ASR should focus on his sister... but what can he do... he made a blunder of shouting and saying the most hurtful things he has said to her to date and then he finds out its her birthday... the guy is in deep hole
Everyone is surprised with Khushi's behaviour...
Did you guys miss the part today where she says i am not mad at Arnav... how can i be happy when Di mamiji and others are mad at me
Then she continued how could ASR threaten her that she can't leave and bring up the contract and then say the harshest words to her about he wished she had not come into her life and she was the reason Shyam did all this... it was her fault
Such powerful lines...
now put yourself in her shoes... would you want gifts and all this lovey dovery stuff from the guy who just few hours back had said she was the worse mistake of his life?????
think of that ... why would she take gifts and cut cake for this person...
her reaction is correct she is not voicing it but that is Khushi and he is asking her why not even a smile
what is he? a dumbo? dude you said such hurtful words to this girl who had just saved your life
good going mr ASR

ok i am
not an ASR fan... but that cupboard thing is too hilarious... hats of for that one ... i laughed...
would like to hear your point of view
<div>

Hi there like I said before...both the reasons are justifiable ...they were just very poorly communicated by her action and by the director until today..the whole thing looked mish mash with NO consistency...if there was no ME, no Monday and Tuesday and we had today's episode after Fridays...it would have worked together nicely...the whole ME completely watered down whatever intensity was built up by Friday...and she seemed very light hearted...not sad or hurt by any angle...It seemed like she was trying to prove a point...or teach him a lesson rather than her being unable to smile because she was hurt... Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
ok i see your point... agree

one another thing i forgot to point out about Khushi... she makes everyone elses business her business... a very close friend of mine was that way... very kind and wanting to help but he did not realize that no one wanted his help... they found him meddlesome and would get mad at him and say hurtful things but he never learnt

Khushi needs to worry about herself and forget everyone else for now... if they want help from her let them ask for it... she does not need to be miss fix it all

but then its Khushi she will take care of business how can you forget that

sigh...   over all i am glad that Arnav knows her worth that is a relief... i was getting exhausted with arnav hating her ...

BTW you posts are always fun to read and insiteful

good job
Originally posted by chocobubble

very well said!!!
even though people here are having problems wid anajli's character, i do not mind if they show the change in relationship dyanamics between arnav-khushi-anjali! it doesnt have to entirely go the "didi ki sautan" way to show that! the issue of concern is that they are not getting the characterizations right! i myself was aghast when arnav said hurtful words to khushi and was expecting something nice out of the whole track! but there u go! khushi blames herself and decides to walk out! arnav convinces her to stay back and also lets out a meek "i'll win u back"! thats it!!! then what? whatever happened to the girl who was gazing at the stars that night wid tearful eyes! i had liked the ME and also khushi's reluctance to go back to RM in the ME. but the following episodes were meek and made no sense majorly coz i was left confused with khushi's behavior back in RM! what is the whole point? what does she want exactly? a face-to-face happy b'day wid the two of them shaking hands-really!! or is it that she is really angry about the contract thing? or is she close to becoming the mahaan SP bahu and is sacrificing her happiness for him and his di??the problem is that cvs have never paid enough attention to khushi's character and have always left it unbaked for us to assume what goes on in her mind. it is obvious that the trp audience will lose patience. what could have been a possible good track is getting ruined again!

Well said!!
same point as there was in GH track...same as in the Swami act...

Making Arnav realize the value of each...and learning to use that in the future stronger track...

I wont go into much details...but again the filler track as just as important to run teh stonger track...

IPK is THE show which never shows anything without a well thought out meaning behind showing it...every scene will eventually hold meaning sooner or later...whether it make sense now or if viewers can connect the dot eventually when viewing solely bases on viewes mindsets.

Avni
Thank you for making the  points that I am frustated about.  Many posted that they liked yest episode and I was like WHAT THE..  I had posted something similar yest please have a read...

POSTED ON 18th july 2012 :

Seriously forum mates, you REALLY liked today's episode ?!!

I am unable to compare 9th to 14th episodes with this weeks episodes. I am unable to understand how the maturity and love shown between arnav and khushi has disappeared so suddenly.
I am sorry friends, I had been patiently waiting to know why khushi is reacting this way... Even after yesterday's teary eyed HD from arnav at night. Someone might say why not.. arnav troubled her at all counts and hence she has every right to ignore him. They are right but let them both sort it out in a mature way na!
After the wonderful soulful emotional love scenes they showed between arnav and khushi last week, this current transformation is too much for me. I am not saying be happy, jump with joy, forgive whatever arnav did/said/didnt say but khushi please you are the expressive one here ... TALK GIRL TALK... You have a guy who doesnt know crap about conveying his feelings through words... so pls be the smarter one and just start a conversation with him... sit him down maybe near the pool side at night and ask him whether he loves her and whether he really meant what he said that night better still fight with him and let him also fight back in words., take the initiative... how long will this cat and mouse game goes on. I justified myself that she is probably trying to distance herself as she wants to leave RM house.. But today her conversation with devi maiyya has thrown all my assumptions in the trash. She is really doing all this because she is angry with arnav ??
Please convince me otherwise. Would appreciate.