Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Sush , I read ur posts before n loved them too! I wanted to watch today's episode before posting here! Ya got the answer finally ! Though I know she is not doing all this for a B'Day wish alone,still wanted to make sure, as cv's always fail to keep kushi's character balanced. 
      But this time kushi Is doing something for herself, for her self respect! She is Not letting go off his faults so easily! She wants her share of  rights as  a proper wife. Though she said she is not angry with Arnav , she is for sure not happy with his words he said on the last night! 

Now they started showing it  frm Anjali's pov More than kushi's?? I'm ok with Anjali's screen space as she is an imp character for the story to move on, but again not above kushi's pain! Kushi has gone through much more pain than Anjali, but they always failed to potray her pain! Hope they keep consistency with her character atleast this time n don't turn her into a clown.

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Veeps...It is not about the SP bahu...I myself have told hubby dear that the ruby set he got for me did not please me as much for my B'day as I like a card from him when he takes a moment to write about his feelings...Which is much harder for him to do...

But a  sensitive person who is so emotionally tuned also understands when a person is trying and is gracious to thank them for their effort even if it is not exactly what and how you wanted it...Khushi's character gets half sketched before they pay attention to something else...and make her behave quite inconsistently...

Caring about a person is not only about force feeding them or telling them to eat their medicine...it is taking care of them emotionally too...

Chocobubble, Meens and Kalyani, Namita...agree with you...will come back...at work right now..
Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Mamiji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the fact is that Khushi cannot be happy until her family is happy. She is staying true to her character, family comes first. Until Anjali and Payal are happy in their lives, she will be happy too. For her she has never placed her happiness over others and unfortunately although Arnav is trying so hard to please her, he would win more points if he worked on his sisters loneliness and probably telling Akash off. The fact that he bought up the contract, makes her feel further constrained. Arnav should have let her go when she left. Khushi would have had to come back eventually unless she was to reveal the truth to her family. 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meens80

Hi Sush, good to see your post! Hope you had a good trip to India😊.

The ME TRP's don't really count; for a daily show the weekend offering is a bonus so to say and does not count in the week's TRP's. The average for last week was 3, which is not bad. Most of us initially got a heart attack when the week's TRP's were posted at 2, but that was a typo quickly clarified by SP and the PH.

About the current track; i don't think the fuss Khushi is making is about the Happy b'day declaration. Khushi is upset about Arnav bringing up the marriage contract and she is probably trying to distance herself so that she can leave when the contract is up and not be the cause of grief for the bro-sis duo. So it is either that or Khushi wants Arnav to open up to her; he certainly has no problem in hurling abuses and harsh words then why is he dumbfounded in expressing his true feelings even after they have come so far in their relationship?

About Anjali; i think she needs time to heal, period. Her reaction is exactly as expected; it has barely been a couple of days since her world has come tumbling down and now in her mind she thinks she is being abandoned by her beloved Chote; which is not true because Arnav is making every effort to strike a balance and keep both ladies happy and protected.

I think the biggest problem here is that we jumped into this family drama right after the end of the kidnapping track. If the CV's had given a couple weeks of ARHI romance, love and positive growth before dropping us into this "didi ki saut" angle so to say, the TRP and online audience would have been a lot more receptive to this track and the emotions of each character involved.

Hi Means,
I am not sure...but I think the TRP charts by independent rating agencies don't take an average for the week but pick a day at random and report TRP for the show from that day. Thats why TB is not changing the chart..because what they show is correct...ME is probably the day that was picked to rate IPKKND...They do it the same way for other shows as well...So it is fair...yeah...always a possibility that one show had a a really bad day when this was done...but if the show is maintaining interest ...should it plummet like that on a particular day?

Of course, SP and PH will never clarify this...and I trust their numbers less than numbers collected by independent rating agencies...but it is what it is...OK for some days and really bad for the ME...which should be worrisome for the PH...

In bold
The point you make about the reason for being unhappy make sense Meens...for a good communicator like Khushi...I would have liked her to say it..rather than saying I am not angry about that and then making a fuss about birthday wish...

About the timing of the romance and family drama...I on the other hand think that the Arnie bending over backwards for romance at this moment is not quite so fitting...Slow development of relationship and understanding could be better than Arnie acting like he is the Romeo of the Century...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate it when people start bashing Kh's character THE MINUTE SHE ASSERTS HERSELF IN THE SHOW - AND SAYS NO TO MR. ASR- Gee the reaction girls on this forum give when ASR is denied something! 

You r wrong in suggesting that Kh shud make sense. In today's episode while speaking to DM, she is VERY clear on what she wants - she wants ASR to realize his words were cruel and hurt her and NOT ALL THE MONEY HE CAN FLASH BEFORE HER WILL MAKE HER HAPPY IS HE HIMSELF IS NOT NICE TO HER- it has NOTHING to do with ASR being 'sensitive' or insensitive - she wants him to realize that he cannot treat the girl he loves this way, with disrespect, thrashing and accusing her and reducing her status by calling it a 'contract marriage'.

I am extremely proud of Kh today when she refused the absolutely gorgeous sari from ASR - she will dress for him when he dresses her with respect! GREAT JOB CVs! And even though I don't know where the redemption track has gone, still ASR doing goofy things to see Kh smile is nice - though Kh shud STILL push for him to accept his mistakes towards her last week.
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Veeps...It is not about the SP bahu...I myself have told hubby dear that the ruby set he got for me did not please me as much for my B'day as I like a card from him when he takes a moment to write about his feelings...Which is much harder for him to do...

But a  sensitive person who is so emotionally tuned also understands when a person is trying and is gracious to thank them for their effort even if it is not exactly what and how you wanted it...Khushi's character gets half sketched before they pay attention to something else...and make her behave quite inconsistently...

Caring about a person is not only about force feeding them or telling them to eat their medicine...it is taking care of them emotionally too...

Obviously, we have to agree to disagree on this one.  I would completely agree with your last sentence but  I would actually use it in defense of Khushi not against her...It is always a two way train...

A very nice episode today. Hope you are enjoying NK-Nannav bromance,... Catch you around, Sush...πŸ˜› 

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor123

I hate it when people start bashing Kh's character THE MINUTE SHE ASSERTS HERSELF IN THE SHOW - AND SAYS NO TO MR. ASR- Gee the reaction girls on this forum give when ASR is denied something! 

You r wrong in suggesting that Kh shud make sense. In today's episode while speaking to DM, she is VERY clear on what she wants - she wants ASR to realize his words were cruel and hurt her and NOT ALL THE MONEY HE CAN FLASH BEFORE HER WILL MAKE HER HAPPY IS HE HIMSELF IS NOT NICE TO HER- it has NOTHING to do with ASR being 'sensitive' or insensitive - she wants him to realize that he cannot treat the girl he loves this way, with disrespect, thrashing and accusing her and reducing her status by calling it a 'contract marriage'.

I am extremely proud of Kh today when she refused the absolutely gorgeous sari from ASR - she will dress for him when he dresses her with respect! GREAT JOB CVs! And even though I don't know where the redemption track has gone, still ASR doing goofy things to see Kh smile is nice - though Kh shud STILL push for him to accept his mistakes towards her last week.

Hi Noor,

I understand that you are proud of Khushi and stand by her .  

Like you , Sush , me and everyone on the forum have their views about each character and have good days and bad days with each along with the liberty to express them.

Please refrain from using Big & Bold fonts which to me is disrespectful to the thread master and seems as if you are shouting your opinion at her.   I sincerly hope that is not the case and I will gladly retract my reproach.

From one Forum memebr to another.

MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I feel your pain!
the show is certainly turning into a big mess; the characters have changed drastically and we are getting to see a side of them which we never saw before.
Focusing on a man torn between his sister and wife sounds great, but we dont see that man on the show. Arnav is just trying to please his wife and the only time he seems to worry or even think about Anjali is when she is in front of him.
If GH wants to focus on the brother and sister then both need to spend time together. We don't need to see silly things like Akash feeling jealous because Payal cares for her sister, or Khushi being upset at not being wished, and Arnav doing things that are so unbecoming of is character.
Except for Nani, no one seems to care two hoots about Anjali.
And all the comedy seems so forced; its not coming across as part of the script as it did before.

Edited by MaddyAddy - 11 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Hi Means,
I am not sure...but I think the TRP charts by independent rating agencies don't take an average for the week but pick a day at random and report TRP for the show from that day. Thats why TB is not changing the chart..because what they show is correct...ME is probably the day that was picked to rate IPKKND...They do it the same way for other shows as well...So it is fair...yeah...always a possibility that one show had a a really bad day when this was done...but if the show is maintaining interest ...should it plummet like that on a particular day?

Of course, SP and PH will never clarify this...and I trust their numbers less than numbers collected by independent rating agencies...but it is what it is...OK for some days and really bad for the ME...which should be worrisome for the PH...

In bold
The point you make about the reason for being unhappy make sense Meens...for a good communicator like Khushi...I would have liked her to say it..rather than saying I am not angry about that and then making a fuss about birthday wish...

About the timing of the romance and family drama...I on the other hand think that the Arnie bending over backwards for romance at this moment is not quite so fitting...Slow development of relationship and understanding could be better than Arnie acting like he is the Romeo of the Century...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sush,
TRP's are for the week. Mon-Fri; the number posted is an average of the week's count. If you look at the TRP thread in detail every week they post a day wise break-up as well.
I really want Khushi to communicate to Arnav what is hurting her as well. If you see  today's episode again she brushes aside his attempts to pacify her again and taunts him on using money to buy her gifts and then has a monologue that has left me confused. She says she is not angry but hurt at the accusations. Plus she feels she cannot be happy when everyone in the house is upset because of her. Why is she turning herself into a self sacrificing lamb and ignoring the attention from the one person who is actually making an attempt to make it up to her.
About Arnav's romantic movesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†; that's why i feel they should have delayed the Shyam confrontation for sometime. Arnav has now accepted his feelings for Khushi completely and knows she reciprocates the same. He knows she has been through hell in trying to rescue him  the family still sees her as guilty; so he is just trying to bring some happiness into her life while he balances the crisis in Di's life.